What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Taxi drivers :@
People who don't look before emerging at roundabouts :@

People on Fifa in Pro Ranked Matches, who don't get to play ST, so pick CB instead. Then when the game starts they just stand on the halfway line and get in your way. Going forward in a PRM is like watching the Light Brigade charge of 1854 :S

Girls that swear non-stop and spit I dont know about you but I like ladies to act like ladies

People that dont reply on facebook when I try talking to them. The ignorant *****, if i wanted to talk to myself I would go on twitter

I hate people with terrible grammar

Same, and the excuse "I can't be arsed typing properly" just doesn't cut it with me. I don't know about you but I type 2x quicker when I'm actually using the correct grammar.

Also because I'm an I.T Technician, really impatient people get on my pectorals, e.g. "The internet won't load up.." "Is it loaded now?" "Yes.." Just wait 2 more seconds before making me get off my **** and walk halfway around the school to see you downloading friggin movies in another window!

Same, and the excuse "I can't be arsed typing properly" just doesn't cut it with me. I don't know about you but I type 2x quicker when I'm actually using the correct grammar.

Yes, very irritating, and I agree I go faster typing correctly :)

People that stay one the one thread for hours at a time, responding to nearly every post. Sam.Mkd

You know who you are.

fat guys that are surprisingly really good with their feet and really good at Sunday League football.

Back