What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Thats not its The Name its called the Premierleague, Premiership, The Prem or Barclays PL imo

I fail to see where your coming from tbh. I really cba to type Barclays PL every time! So shortening into EPL makes sense because......

E - It's in England
PL - It's the Premier League.

Job done

35 million!

Could've got Carroll for the school football team.

Yeah. It's a nice building. As far as it goes tbh. The doors are electronic and would randomly open/close, lock/unlock. The electronic card system is a pile of wank. Every 40 lockers has the same key. The library got trashed. They have used the thinnest paint going, the paint has already come off the walls.

Good old Filton High School ♥

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

35 million!

Could've got Carroll for the school football team.

Yeah. It's a nice building. As far as it goes tbh. The doors are electronic and would randomly open/close, lock/unlock. The electronic card system is a pile of wank. Every 40 lockers has the same key. The library got trashed. They have used the thinnest paint going, the paint has already come off the walls.

Good old Filton High School ♥

These new schools are a joke. My mum works at a £10M one and there are exactly the same problems, just not the electronic doors. Should just stick with normal doors tbh.

These new schools are a joke. My mum works at a £10M one and there are exactly the same problems, just not the electronic doors. Should just stick with normal doors tbh.

Exactly!

We have our own "debit cards". Some were being overcharged. My friends wasn't being charged, he would leave the lunch hall carrying **** loads of stuff and sharing it around.

I really miss our old crumbling ****** school! :'(

I hate electronic doors. They always keep on closing when you try and walk through one. Have we really become so idle we can't be bothered to open doors any more? >.<

Exactly!

We have our own "debit cards". Some were being overcharged. My friends wasn't being charged, he would leave the lunch hall carrying **** loads of stuff and sharing it around.

I really miss our old crumbling ****** school! :'(

Bet he was pleased though. ;)

My school is merging this summer half way through my GCSE's oO)

It is with our 'rival' school as well so there will be so many fights, will be like Waterloo road

Waiting in a line and then told I wasn't allowed to purchase the cake I wanted to buy. Despite doing the maths in my head I had spent £2.40 on my lunch. I had £3.10 on my biometric fingerprint (or whatever) and the cakes cost 40p. Meh! Did it twice in the same day as well.

When people only contact me because they want money, ******* scroungers

My uncle phones me every night to see if I'm going out.. I work all week and he's on the dole. At the weekend though, I do go a bit mental and spend a few hundred squidders and he normally gets in on the action anyway. I'm too soft.

My uncle phones me every night to see if I'm going out.. I work all week and he's on the dole. At the weekend though, I do go a bit mental and spend a few hundred squidders and he normally gets in on the action anyway. I'm too soft.
wow, what a ***.. :S

He is younger than me so it isn't as bad as it initially sounds, but yeah, he's a full on *** XD

How the ESPN commentator kept mentioning that the pitch was affecting United's football.

Boohoo. Adapt like everyone else.

Back