What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
My clubs inability to keep a clean sheet. meh

Football fans who think they're the most loyal fans in the world just because they've been to one away game, and try to show off about how much they love their club when they actually, dont.

Football fans who think they're the most loyal fans in the world just because they've been to one away game, and try to show off about how much they love their club when they actually, dont.

On the other hand I hate it when people say "your not a fan cause you don't go to away games".

It's usually said by some 15 Year old idiot who's attempting to be in da Rovers yoof 4lyf.

mine - Football fans that think anybody that doesnt go to games arent real fans

Agreed. Not everyone can get to games. I live 5 hours away but still go to three or four games. But, suddenly, despite supporting my club for most of my life, I'm not a fan.

Fans that think they are the best fans in the world because they have been to more than one away game.

Another pet hate prompted by post #1196 is:

Cats.

Checking your football coupon and checking off 5/6 sides all up and find that one ******* side that has come between you and £1200 :'(

Agreed. Not everyone can get to games. I live 5 hours away but still go to three or four games. But, suddenly, despite supporting my club for most of my life, I'm not a fan.

By the way, I wasn't talking about fans like you, I was talking a County fan that I know.

Back