What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Checking your football coupon and checking off 5/6 sides all up and find that one ******* side that has come between you and £1200 :'(
I once done 15 home wins at the bookies, 14 of them won on the Saturday and all a needed was Derby to beat bottom of the league Grimsby on the Sunday and id be 2 thousand pound richer. Final score Derby 0 Grimsby 0. Derby hit post, bar, missed pens you name it. Ive hated Derby and Grimsby ever since.

Haha notice the wink on the end as in I can actually live.... Kinda

KeepDigging.bmp

Players who lose the ball, turn round, throw there arms in the air and protest they had no help. Seriously, **** you.

Watching **** then you get a party poker pop up when you just about to blow your load XD

Goals on Football Manager that you concede even when the opponent's player doesn't mean them :(

When people ask questions like, "Can you make an Omelette from a Creme Egg yolk"

I hate chavs that dress that way just to intimidate people, Prejudice peopl(people who are so backward that they think racism, sexism, homophobic behaviour etc is acceptable).

Can't stand people who only like the same music as is pumped out of their radio, especially when they think they can have an argument about music and come out being right.

Obese people who aren't in any way committed to losing the weight.

People who make excuses for their bad behaviour rather than just admitting it.

People who are going through a bad phase on drink etc. and do nothing about it.(Went through a bad patch myself and stayed off it for 6 months to clear my body and mind so dont understand why anyone else struggles)

I'm a singer, so i hate when people act like they know about it when they clearly no nothing. especially when they talk like falsetto is a good thing.

There are many more where these have come from.

I hate it when people fill in a put yourself in FM info thing after the entries are closed

Back