What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Annoying, arrogant little children *cough* (6)

And when your other half blatantly flirts with your foster kids best mate :(

Last edited:
People that spell etc (as in et cetera; so forth) ect.

Cheese that crumbles when you try to slice it :@

Probably been said before but, ******* women drivers. Coming home early from work waiting at a junction and this women comes straight in to the back of my new Maserati. ****** me off, then goes on to say she didn't realised I had stopped. Should be chained into the kitchen making me food.

Probably been said before but, ******* women drivers. Coming home early from work waiting at a junction and this women comes straight in to the back of my new Maserati. ****** me off, then goes on to say she didn't realised I had stopped. Should be chained into the kitchen making me food.

You being serious? :S

The rich are rightly punished. :wub:

Lol, you seem to be in a fair few crashes, sure it isn't you who's being the **** driver? l2driveproperly. ;)

I hate old ladys, that cant drive.. just got my license, was on my way to work when some old fart smacked right into the side of my car -.-

Lol, you seem to be in a fair few crashes, sure it isn't you who's being the **** driver? l2driveproperly. ;)

Go cook me a sandwich Becky.

And Die Alfie.

Seriously, I am a pretty **** driver but this was never ever never ever my fault. ****** me off.

the new question feature on facebook. Clogging up my news feed!

Same Jak 16!

I have just seen one , who is the best midfielder in the world?
Papa Boupa Diop has 8 votes! oO)

Same Jak 16!

I have just seen one , who is the best midfielder in the world?
Papa Boupa Diop has 8 votes! oO)

I know what you mean, 6 billion people in the world and only 8 can get the right choice, shocking.

Back