What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Dammit, I missed the ****.

People quoting song lyrics as statuses on facebook. Grrr....

Dammit, I missed the ****.

People quoting song lyrics as statuses on facebook. Grrr....

Was gonna put something like that on earlier. Frickin annoys the **** out of me.

Blokes (at the moment I've discovered mainly emo'y types) doing upper torso pics. For gods sake, if its for your other half, just show her in privacy. No one else wants a vomit jumpstarted. ****** vain or what

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:47 AM ----------

a recent one-tonight. not putting in the laptop battery, running off adaptor. Getting promoted to Blue Square Premier on 2nd last match, not saving it, going to switch off electric fire, and switching off the wrong switch, and losing 4 hours worth of hard graft, and now having to replay the last quarter of the Blue Square North season. No. Just frickin b****rd no :@

When you try and get into bed at 4:30 in the morning and the girlfriend throws a fit at you :S

When girls go out shopping and upload over 200 pictures of their day out.

Spanish speaking assessments.

It's not a test of your Spanish, but how much you can remember.

Erratic drivers up your ****. There's plenty of road behind you mate.
Microsoft Word paperclip. :@
Ellie Goulding.

Erratic drivers up your ****. There's plenty of road behind you mate.
Microsoft Word paperclip. :@
Ellie Goulding.

I honestly thought you said erotic drivers :)

I hate Brian from Family Guy, probably cos he doesn't about the bird

Rabbits, they **** everywhere when they're awake, and stay hidden away for the rest of the day, oh and they hump everything that moves. I'd hate to have a rabbit as a pet. I think I may have misunderstood the thread... ah well. Post.

Rabbits, they **** everywhere when they're awake, and stay hidden away for the rest of the day, oh and they hump everything that moves. I'd hate to have a rabbit as a pet. I think I may have misunderstood the thread... ah well. Post.

I've just let mine run around in the garden for the first time since before Christmas; she went out for about ten minutes and is now asleep. Fat *****.

People handing out flyers when I walk around Uni, not a day goes by when I'm not being pestered for something.

People who use excessive dots after every post....

Makes you look like a ****.

People who use excessive dots after every post....

Makes you look like a ****.

And you did what?

Oh a pet hate CtPauley & his IRC slaps:P
LOL Just Kidding.

Back