What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
"Bristol Temple Meads, this is Bristol Temple Meads" (insert rest of message).

No ****...

"Bristol Temple Meads, this is Bristol Temple Meads" (insert rest of message).

No ****...

Your attention please, may I please have your attention. Please do not leave cases or parcels unattended anywhere in the station etc etc, every 5 minutes.

Another one that annoys me is Chavs on the train.. I had the unluckyness of being sat behind 3 of them yesterday, and from the moment the train left the station they had their beer out and all that annoying jazz. Though, despite a number of announcements and signs at the station, they still managed to get off at the wrong stop.... Idiots XD

Your attention please, may I please have your attention. Please do not leave cases or parcels unattended anywhere in the station etc etc, every 5 minutes.

Another one that annoys me is Chavs on the train.. I had the unluckyness of being sat behind 3 of them yesterday, and from the moment the train left the station they had their beer out and all that annoying jazz. Though, despite a number of announcements and signs at the station, they still managed to get off at the wrong stop.... Idiots XD

Another thing I can't ******* stand is when people rush around/barge around the train station cause they heard their train is pulling up at the platform. Obviously it's someone else's fault though...

Wish people would learn to get their 10 minutes before the train is due. It would make life in a station much easier and bearable.

I hate chavs. Yesterday I was on a train and some little year 8 wannabe chav was goin round the train asking people for money, slagging people off etc, asked me for a tenner so I told him to f**k off, he started on me with his squeaky voice :L It was hilarious, especially when he got kicked off the train.

Sky. Had Sky Sports News free for couple of month, been following it nearly 24/7 for footie news, then today...BANG!! Just in time for the start of the season, the bastards take it off me. So no Soccer Saturday for me to watch from 12. I hate you Sky. I hope you collapse financially for this!! Yes I am indeed a bit miffed!

having the last digit of the tv volume on an odd number, I will get up and get the controller no matter who has it just so it on 0,2,4,6,8 and i dont mind it being on 5

some guy who just stands making bird noises in manchester, the most annoying person i've ever met. i remember once in my younger years i immitated him and he chased my down market street! i was only 11 :S

having the last digit of the tv volume on an odd number, I will get up and get the controller no matter who has it just so it on 0,2,4,6,8 and i dont mind it being on 5

!!!! I do that aswell :D

The number of advertising/spam threads appearing. Just.....go...die!!

And the people commenting on these threads when they're not supposed to. Don't give them the ammo they need to keep advertising peeps!

Using a drivethrough at McDonalds, getting home to find my delicious big mac missing the top half of the bun. Jesus i was so shocked i just had to laugh and take a picture.

hahaha, I do that too, though I think I mind it being on 5. I think it's a weird OCD thing, isn't it?

I also hate it when the things I'm using are not appropriately spaced out on my desk or someone disrupts the order lol. But I think that's way more OCD than a pet hate :D

Waiting for the bus and deciding you have enough time to grab a takeway. Coming out of the takeaway and you see the bus driving down the road. Taxi for Luke! :'(

Walking from college to the train station and being behind lots of smokers who's smoke STINK and i'm trying really hard not to breath it in but cant help doing it sometimes :(

Should be banned outdoors !

Tons of people using the words such as "jel" and "reem" in Essex all because them twats on TOWIE use them. And also boys copying Joey Essex and all the other men on TOWIE by doing their hair the same and buying the same clothes etc.

Back