What are your Pet hates?

Deleting your FM11 stuff and forgetting to save your team logo's megpack :(

when your fiance insists on going through every single channel more than once on the Sky TV guide when your're listening to the live football...when they just have to wait another 10 dam minutes til the footie finishes

when your fiance insists on going through every single channel more than once on the Sky TV guide when your're listening to the live football...when they just have to wait another 10 dam minutes til the footie finishes

I love how nearly all the ones you've posted on here have been about your missus ;)

I love how nearly all the ones you've posted on here have been about your missus ;)

lol. One of her worst habits. ****** annoying. Did the same thing when I was listening to Everton v Liverpool last season and missed 10 minutes of the match. Won't be happening as much now as she's working weekends now lol

When you do a really good fart and nobody is around you to appreciate it.

The give a Garmin radio advert i keep hearing on TalkSport. Makes me want to start killing again. :mad:

The give a Garmin radio advert i keep hearing on TalkSport. Makes me want to start killing again. :mad:

Yup, couldn't agree more with this. It's at the point where the volume goes off immediately it's so infuriating! Same that applies to the T-Mobile chrimbo one. Just so goddam annoying

Women who think every little thing is sexist like some girl who was in my maths class who thought I was sexist because I only suport the Chelsea mens team and not the ladies aswell :/

Women who think every little thing is sexist like some girl who was in my maths class who thought I was sexist because I only suport the Chelsea mens team and not the ladies aswell :/
You pig ;).

Bang out of order mate. You're worse than Keys and Gray.

I tho there was only ladies team in chelsea, no?

People who write "come" as "***" -_-'

I always thought they were 2 different words used in different ways. For example:

1. Yes i will "come" to the pub.

2. Ive just "***" all over your wife's face and she loved it.

I always thought they were 2 different words used in different ways. For example:

Yeah, my point exactly.

However, a few hours ago I read someone who wrote "I hope he will *** to Liverpool". Good luck "*******" that far.

And THAT, I don't really hope to hear. Ever.

If you want my comeback.. You'll have to scrape it off your mums teeth.

OT: Chapped lips.. I can't even ****** laugh, they just bleed, a lot!