What are your Pet hates?

My pet hate has to be **** people on CoD..

I'm a newb. Only been playing online a few days :'(

Which reminds me I hate the hacked lobbies/mods or whatever. Don't take kindly to shooting someone in the face and they fly into the air. Very disconcerting.

People in twitter than tweet celebs just asking for a retweet. Really dont see what the thrill in this is, especially when you look at their twitter feed and its just them spamming a **** tonne of celebs asking RT PLZ. I can see the point if they were saying something vaguely profound and then it got retweeted but a retweet of them begging for a retweet, whats the point? Theres also the other side of this, the celebs who actaully do sit and spam retweet these messages, footballers I find are the most guilty. Ive just unfollowed Victor Wanyama the Celtic midfielder as he tends to every 3 days or so mass retweet people asking for a retweet which is a shame as I its good to follow footballers for their opinions on footballing matters, reaction to games, transfer news etc.
Didnt know you where a Celtic fan....

As a Celtic fan it is your duty to follow Vic. He told a Rangers fan to **** off a few weeks ago!

Fat peoples hands, especially women. They're ******* grotesque. Stop posting your full on bratwurst fingers on facebook, painting your nails dont make no difference.

The phrase, tweeps.

People who refuse to acknowledge global warming or call it a conspiracy because it affects them and may actually- God forbid- eventually mean they might not get to fling as much CO2 into the air as they want. #sheeple.

When ITV4 decides to continue showing cricket coverage because of a rain delay, instead of the Europa League Quarter finals :mad:

Being told to stop being a Star Wars nerd and quoting lines during A New Hope/The Empire Strikes back.....from a Twilight Nerd. sigh

Public toilets, when the toilet roll finishes in those white dispenser things and you have to struggle to rip off the old empty roll and and maneuver your body and fingers to press that white metal pin in for the one above to drop!

****** me off!!

Not sure if anyone has that? Maybe just SA!

Public toilets, when the toilet roll finishes in those white dispenser things and you have to struggle to rip off the old empty roll and and maneuver your body and fingers to press that white metal pin in for the one above to drop!

****** me off!!

Not sure if anyone has that? Maybe just SA!
I generally avoid ******** in public toilets :p

I generally avoid ******** in public toilets :p

not public toilets, my offices are in an A grade office towers, the bathrooms on my level ;) I stay far away from outside public toilets :)

not public toilets, my offices are in an A grade office towers, the bathrooms on my level ;) I stay far away from outside public toilets :)

Oh god yes, more reason in South Africa to stay away from that!

Finding the jar of peanut butter in the fridge.