What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
****** alcoholic,jakeball,steaming,stinking tramps who ask me for money at 8.30 in the morning to buy a bottle of pulse cider when i'm taking my 7 year old to school!!!! ******* ridiculous that i need to explain to my daughter why that "smelly man with the red face was wantin a pound of you daddy!"

I actually got asked the very next day by a girl of no older than 14years of age if i would go into the shop and buy her and her 2 pals a LITRE bottle of smirnoff!! **** ME!! this is not the kind of behaviour i need my kid seeing! their parents should be fined,jailed or strung up,but then again they're probably already in the jail so what chance do the little reprabates have eh?

GREAT BRITAIN?.......... I DON'T THINK SO??????

Was down by the Trongate in Glasgow when a bunch of kids, no older than 10, ask if i can buy a can of spraypaint.

Was down by the Trongate in Glasgow when a bunch of kids, no older than 10, ask if i can buy a can of spraypaint.

Honestly mate this place is getting worse! i'm in airdrie but from glasgow originally,was thinking about moving back in since my brothers in partick now but i just don't know?

Might isolate myself and family in the outer hebrides or something!<)

I did that in my second year and had to pay £60 myself. Just look at it as an extra £80 you don't have to pay back/get interest paid on.

High rent, you must live in th London area? or is it just that Hull is dirt cheap?

Nottingham area. It's cheap really, the house is a good size.

I can't stand bad drivers. It's amazing at how many people just don't know how to drive on dual-carriageways. I'm sick of the massive unnecessary queues on slip roads because idiot drivers stop when trying to merge onto the road. Just keep driving and merge in turn arseholes.

It's terrible isn't it. Just goes to show how many jobless bums live in our area when you walk to the shop and the majority of the people in there are in pyjamas (at 3pm) oO)

Well i know never to get on the wrong side of you if were going down a slip road and it's busy traffic. ;) lol

Lol it is slight shock everytime you see someone walking around in their pj's after midday. I remember seeing a guy walking to the shop in his dressing gown and slippers at 1pm in the afternoon...oddd!!

Even the scruff's here don't do that. Must be a boro thing.

Even the scruff's here don't do that. Must be a boro thing.
It happens regular in Boro,especially with young women.Ive lost count at how many times ive been in the takeaway's and some young chavette is in there in a filthy nighty and slippers,i think ive even seen them bare footed.

Ill tell you something else that ****** me off,kids hanging outside the shop's on a evening pestering people to go in the shop to buy them bottles of White Lightning and Lambrini.

Getting outbidded in the last 5 seconds on ebay :'(

Ebay is good, but unfortunately im one of those dumb people who get sucked into bidding wars and get ripped off :'(

Sunglasses.

anderson wears sunglasses...

People who support more than 3 teams, not meaning to aim this at anybody on the site, but why would u want to support more than 3 teams?? I mean, I support Argyle because I'm from Plymouth, I've always liked Arsenal right from when i was little and i suppose if i couldn't support arsenal i'd support fiorentina, but over 3 is just ridiculous.

People that get through on reality TV shows because of the 'sympathy vote'.

Those people that ring you at 6 am asking you if you want a free phone or wotnot.

Exeter City FC

Manchester United FC

Glory supporters

Gloaters

Gutted what was it for.?

And that is 1 reason why i hate Ebay :D

Sunglasses.

anderson wears sunglasses...

People who support more than 3 teams, not meaning to aim this at anybody on the site, but why would u want to support more than 3 teams?? I mean, I support Argyle because I'm from Plymouth, I've always liked Arsenal right from when i was little and i suppose if i couldn't support arsenal i'd support fiorentina, but over 3 is just ridiculous.

People that get through on reality TV shows because of the 'sympathy vote'.

Those people that ring you at 6 am asking you if you want a free phone or wotnot.

Exeter City FC

Manchester United FC

Glory supporters

Gloaters
I don't hate sunglasses. I just happened to know what JDY got ripped off for on Ebay. so i answered his question.;)

Also you hate manchester united.:'(

People who say mate.
oO) i know it's your opinion but really?

soz 19-11-08, thought you were saying you hate sunglasses, my mistake, and yeah, i say mate all the time

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

oh oh, i got another one, christians that try to convert me, can't stand it,

Lol, nice one. I got one... Nottingham Forest. :'(

'txt' talk! Can't stand it, if someone is so incapable of writing a full sentence, in proper English then they shouldn't have a computer.

Tottenham (Pre-2009/10 season) couldn't stand them, in particular their way of doing business. Watched them batter Hull at the KC though and started to like them again.

Slow websites, lots of adverts, poor strength wireless signals and splashback (still).

Steve Gibson's loyalty to managers,its starting to look like stupidity.

Back