Better convos, separate set piece save files, manager wages relate to paying for coaching badges to make players more responsive to talk and training.

3. Negotiate my own parent / feeder club... for example Crewe & Middlesbrough produces good youth players. I would like to nego a link up with them.

You can do this? they give you the option to find your own ?

I would like to spend your wages...otherwise we may as well do the job for free and save the club some money

Youth academies around the world would be good and then will influence what nationalities we get through our youth system.

I'd like to get more involved with things associated with the football club. little things like choosing which sponsor to have and them having a name! rather that it being an anonymous sponsor all the time!

Changing kit colours would be cool too. just the away kit every other year or something to match real life!

I just remembered another possible future change, although I believe I am the only one who really wants to happen.

Player ratings!!

I mean come on, who can rate a player at 6.8 or 7.3?????Is it the number of passes, the passing completion, number of goals???

Why 6.9 and not 7?????

I think it would be a lot more realistic to have simple player rating (just like the old championship manager series - e.g. 6, 7, 8, 9).

Being able to choose how hard the game is to play.
Playing rookie-mode, normal mode, hard-mode, omg-the-world-is-burning-mode.

i would like to see a game that is playable from the off instead of this bag of ****, hard earnt money was used to pay for this and still its needed a update to sort issues?? absolute disgrace total refunds should have been handed back or massive monies of next game

There is one thing that has annoyed me for years now and it's very minor. I want to be able to praise players for their hard work during training (when they get singled out in the training report). I can only reprimand them for not working hard enough but it would be nice to tell a young player that he has been working hard and may expect some minutes in a match soon.

This could motivate them and improve their attributes if they keep training hard :)

- Bring back the way to unsettle a player? It's really bad now that you can only just declare interest and that's it, fm2013 you could admire and endorse which seemed more realistic
- Press conference questions are really repetitive, ask same questions most of the time and the same questions when playing rivals, also could add the chairman or a player eg the captian into the press confernce
- ME we all know about that
- Mangers aren't often Loyal eg Marcelo Bielsa changes club moreless every season
- The old way of creating tactics
- On the rare occasions players could behave bad off the pitch with the press picking it up eg getting into drunk fights, then getting the opportunity to fine and suspend them
- I never see Messi and Ronaldo run away with the top goalscorer and often see them beaten by someone from Real Betis or Osasuna
- Fans could motivate the players
- 'Club Traits' eg teams like Shakhtar buy players from Brazil that could be a trait for them

Being able to choose how hard the game is to play.
Playing rookie-mode, normal mode, hard-mode, omg-the-world-is-burning-mode.
Bad idea , this isnt an arcade game ... its a Manager simulation game , should be the closest it can get to real life , and you can't choose how hard its gonna be in real life ..

Buying players should be more consistent with the team status. Im with Bayern and a player from Braga don't want to join? Ridiculous!

In 15, if i want to buy the all planet and i can afford, let me!

- A shout for players to "Go down Easily". 9 times out of 10 will result in a free kick to the opposition and a yellow card, but in the final of the Champions League and you are 1-0 down in the final that would be a realistic shout.

- Different Attacking and defensive tactics. For example, my wingers. When attacking I want the as wide as possible, but when defending I want them to sit really narrow.

- The ability to watch training. Dont make it a necessity, but could be good to see players pace, penalty taking, dribbling etc. Also bring back more in-depth training.

- The option to shout at players during a game. Encourage them if they are down, shout at them if they make a stupid mistake, praise them for scoring.

- To be able to spend your staff wages on something, or invest it in a club.

- A shout for players to "Go down Easily". 9 times out of 10 will result in a free kick to the opposition and a yellow card, but in the final of the Champions League and you are 1-0 down in the final that would be a realistic shout.

I can already see the bug this will make. your players will fall easily in you're own half and give them some good free kicks opportunity

I can already see the bug this will make. your players will fall easily in you're own half and give them some good free kicks opportunity

It can be made so it only applies in the opposition penalty area. I believe it was an option on CM10 and it worked pretty well

- The option to tell subs to warm up. Could be used to slightly reduce the chance of injuries.

- Perhaps not quite such a rigid tactics set up. Have it more like fifa where you can place players exactly where you want.

- A manager view camera angle would be amazing.

- Something to tell me what type of minor injury a player has in the game.

- More interaction with players! I want to be able to talk to a player about his future (not after he is sad that i turned down an offer)
- More options at press conferences... I mean, I have told about a million times the same sentences.... And no I am not going to discus transfers :p
- You earn money as manager but you can't do anything with it... Maybe degrees in language? Continental licences? Or maybe a personal life? (not sure about this but I think this game could use some variety from time to time...
- Option to know a language other then Nationalities language, or 2nd nationalities... I mean, IRL many people speak English (at least in Holland), I want to be able to pick spoken languages at start...
- More random stuff... Barton getting into bar fight or something, you decide on punishment... Difficult players to handle!...
- Personal training... I want to be able to tell my coach Van Nistelrooy to give my talent striker personal training to improve his game...
- Realism... Clubs doing traditional transfers and players... Shaktar Brazilians, Ajax Danish and cheap etc.
- Manager relations/interaction. More then 'thinks the 2 of you could become friends'. I want to be able to tell a fellow manager why I want to loan a player... To be able to say. You can have my star player for X amount, but i want to hire player Y...

More but cant think of it now

One thing I've always thought would be an interesting feature to put in, would be before you contract negotiate with a player's agent, you sit down with the player and talk to him & convince him why he should sign for your club. Especially if it's one of those transfers the Media will call a 'coup' or a talented youngster/high profile signing.

Alot of people want players personnel lives to affect the game, but I don't think they are allowed to do that for real players, only regens. Things like that used to occasionally happen to regens, and I remember reading on the SI forums (By someone working for SI) that they weren't allowed to make up negative stories about real people or something like that.

Alot of people want players personnel lives to affect the game, but I don't think they are allowed to do that for real players, only regens. Things like that used to occasionally happen to regens, and I remember reading on the SI forums (By someone working for SI) that they weren't allowed to make up negative stories about real people or something like that.

Yeah this is true. I think it count as defamation or something, even if it is just a game.

Tohn Jerry's form has declined recently since newspapers reported his mum for being a thief and his dad a drug dealer.

I want to see a real game, instead of a buggy frustration simulator.