What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

first, i started at FC Botosani ( romanian 2nd league ), but my save got corupted in 2nd season, so now i'm playing as Latina in Serie C/2C ( knew them from Cm05 )
I am managing Neapolis Mognano in the same league, Media Prediction 16th, Going well in 4th but slightly over budget wages wise.
Hopefully will be ok once I change season expectations. Lotina going well as well and played me off the field and beat me 3 nil.

Starting off with Worcester, so far I'm 2nd in Blue Sq, knocked out of the F.A. Cup by Cambridge United 2-1 and still in the FA Trophy

Started off as Altrincham in blue square and now in championship in 2018 :)

Started as Burton just cos the random team chooser gave me them!:)

Started unemployed. All british leagues are in the game - Which is a first for me. Usually only do Scottish and English. So we will see where my first job lands me! Saying that, doesnt seem to be any going! Could be unemployed for a while! ha x

Loaded just about every African League into the game. Got them off a patch. Now playing with Great Olympics who started out in zone 3a (no idea how the lower divisions work here, just try to win), have won them promotion to the premier league despite a board takeover and embargo. but we are better for it, the new owners are very helpful and understanding. Really terrific save, tons of players, most of them young regens, would recommend it.

What nation are you in Kone?

I'm playing as Venezia in serie C2 Italy. They are a historical Serie A/B team who fell on financial hardships. Venice also has a large population and maximum attractiveness rating.

Been watching videos of Venezia this season and it's funny watching boats sale around behind the small stands (their stadium is an island)

Last edited:
I am playing in Ghana. Great league, but if you want to play there you must download surrounding countries leagues and load them so as to make the database size a bit larger. Would recommend it. Actually after getting to the premier league got a decent wage and transfer budget for Africa.

Im currently doing a Brighton save, as I live near there ;D Scored 112 goals in league 1 (won it) then I score 40 and concede 60 in my first championship season (16th) Im currently 6th though so alls going well :D (2012/2013 season)

Last edited:
I'm in a save with Crawley Town, purely because of the FA Cup antics! I've signed Lee Trundle from Neath form 6k, and he's doing strangly well, infact, VERY well!
View attachment 172295

first French LLM

I began with Melun FC, in a level 8 league in France

ive recently just started a game unemployed looking to start my career at a south/north team as i want the achievement on steam of taking a team from the lowest league to the top

i was offered the job at solihull moors and 2 other teams but chose solihull cause they look cool :p

i used to start with newport on 2010 as theyre technically my local team but they got promoted so theres no teams that i had any connection with

View attachment 173091

did really well first season signing a lot of free transfers, got to the fa trophy final too but unfortunately lost to newport on penalties after a 2-2 draw

started life off pretty well in the bet premier despite being predicted to finish 24th

will keep updating :)

Has anyone ever played with Paris FC?

I'm doing one now with Venezia.

I like the concept of building a powerhouse from a small club in a large beautiful city who has no top division teams (Paris Saint Germaine used to play outside of Paris)

I'm Luton town atm. 6 games remaining and already promoted. going great :D

ive recently just started a game unemployed looking to start my career at a south/north team as i want the achievement on steam of taking a team from the lowest league to the top

i was offered the job at solihull moors and 2 other teams but chose solihull cause they look cool :p

i used to start with newport on 2010 as theyre technically my local team but they got promoted so theres no teams that i had any connection with

View attachment 173091

did really well first season signing a lot of free transfers, got to the fa trophy final too but unfortunately lost to newport on penalties after a 2-2 draw

started life off pretty well in the bet premier despite being predicted to finish 24th

will keep updating :)

Phil Midworth is my P.E teacher lol :)

I'm boss of Annan Athletic in the Scottish 3rd Division. Small club but doing well. Half way through the first season and we're sitting at the top of the league.

i started a save at Varzim in the Portuguese 2nd division...Its been fun so far...the only bad thing is that is pretty tough to make a decent income in portugal