What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

Darren Fletcher(MC),Mark Van Bommel(MC),Floren Malouda(AML),Gervinho(AMR) and Mirko Vucinic(ST)?
Play Gervinho on the left i.e. AML, as an Inside Forward (Attack).

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

View attachment 192307View attachment 192308

i am using a 4-2-3-1 and want to play julio baptista as AMC, which is the best role for him ?

cheers
Julio Baptista is a quality Defensive Forward.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

ive Babacar as a poacher or complete forward and hes hit and miss, but heard hes great off loads of people, but which role ? thanks

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

ive played De Rossi as box to box mid centre and defensive midfielder, but which one is his best all round, if defensive midfielder support or defend? or is there any other rold which might suit him best ? thanks in advance
Babacar should be played as an Advanced Forward (Attack) & play De Rossi as a Deep Lying Forward (Support).

Hi i was wondering which will be the best roles for a partnership of Suarez and Cavani (playing with liverpool 4-2-2-2)

Last edited:

Complete Forward - Support (Can also pull off Attack)
Poacher - Attack
Deep Lying Forward - Attack and Support.

He's versatile with roles in my opinion, but I reguarly use him as a Deep Lying - Support and Poacher depending on how I shuffle the team about.

TOM HUDDLESTONE

SANDRO

Tom Huddlestone:
Deep Lying Playermaker

Sandro:
Ball Winning Midfielder

I can't find a definitive answer for this in this thread, but I managed to prise CR07 Christiano Ronaldo away from R.Madrid. I play a 4222 (Il Devasto Type) formation, i've got CR playing Inside Forward in AML position, cut inside. But he's been fairly **** first season with him. Any reasons why? Should he be playing on the other wing as a winger? Only i've got Hulk there cutting inside and he is on FIRE.

Always seems to be the highest costing / paid players I buy don't perform. Aguero was *****, and Pato isn't anywhere near as good as Muller or Neymar are, and they both cost me a bomb (i'm playing a Man City dynasty game at the moment so I can buy anyone!)

Do I need???

Do I need Yann M'Villa?? (14.5 mil pounds)

My midfielders (including Right and Left) are Fàbregas, Kroos, Wilshire, Nasri, Hazard, [FONT=新細明體]I use Phil Jones and Troloi as defensive midfeilders sometimes.
[/FONT]
I play a 4-2-2-2 and 4-4-2 formation.

Do I need Yann M'Villa?? (14.5 mil pounds)

My midfielders (including Right and Left) are Fàbregas, Kroos, Wilshire, Nasri, Hazard, [FONT=新細明體]I use Phil Jones and Troloi as defensive midfeilders sometimes.
[/FONT]
I play a 4-2-2-2 and 4-4-2 formation.

i would say yeah to balance out the squad, u got a lot of great creative players but they aren't good when it comes to winning the ball
plus M'villa is a great do it all

Sergio Aurjo in a 4-5-1 (Just bought, first season.)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

And lukask PADOLSKI

Hi guys

Renato augusto
Ronaldinho
Nilmar
Fabio coentrao
Thiago

Cheers

Hi guys! :)

Federico Macheda
Ravel Morrison
Tom Cleverley

Thank You

Last edited:
May seem stupid but Christiano Ronaldo?

Is he better on the wings or upfront? And what role?

I have Robin Van Persie, Walcott and Hulk as strikers. I only use two strikers (behind the no wingers only Hazard as a AMC).

Could anybody tell me the best way to set up Kevin Doyle and Steven Fletcher?

I thought Doyle - Advanced Forward (Attack)
Fletcher - Complete Forward (Support)

And also, Ebanks Blake and Sam Vokes? Cheers

What is the best way to use the following players

febain brandy and ricky lambert i use one striker and 2 inside strikers