What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

Scott Brown - Wide mid - support or Central mid - support
Joe Ledley - Wide mid - support

not sure on Yung..

Thanx mate what Majstorovic? Limited or ball playing?

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Last edited:
Should i play Taarabt as a winger or a trequartista? I got Cairney and Lucas for the trequartista/omc to so...

Scott Mcdonald
Marvin Emnes
Faris Haruon
Kevin Thomson

Playing a 4-4-2

DC: Hugo Campagnaro, Paolo Cannavaro
DMC: Walter Gargano
MC: Gokhan Inler, Blerim Dzemalli
also Goran Pandev as AMC or Striker

Playin a offensive 4-4-2 Diamond based on short passes and possesion control with DMC Gargano, 2x MC Inler, Dzemalli and Hamsik as AMC

I play Javier Pastore in a central two in midfield set as Advanced Playmaker using Attack, with Josh Mceachran next to him using Central Midfielder and Support...I want to keep the same formation but wondered if there is better roles/duties for these two to get the best out of them? I play 4-1-2-2-1 by the way.

guys i have on urgent question !! i need some PRO football manager player to tell me something... im playing with 3 AMC (pastore,hamsik,kaka)

1. how to put them? i mean wich left/centre/right
2. roles to give them?

p.s. samuel eto playing in front of them as poacher ...

can someone help me... thanks in adv..

guys i have on urgent question !! i need some PRO football manager player to tell me something... im playing with 3 AMC (pastore,hamsik,kaka)

1. how to put them? i mean wich left/centre/right
2. roles to give them?

p.s. samuel eto playing in front of them as poacher ...

can someone help me... thanks in adv..

Pastore, Advanced mid - attack- centre
Hamsik, Inside Forward - support - Left
Kaka , Inside Forward - attack - right.
I have Ganso, Jadson and Hamsik in this roles, works really good pal :)

who are the best three young players on AMC as trequartista

it’s a nice discussion but updation required.plz updated regularly.

For barca, 1st season mid starting 11 roles and duties, can anyone help ? below is my playing formation

s s
aml aml
ml mr

d d d d

gk

I have a 3 man strike force in Anelka on the left (STCL), Cisse in the middle (STC), and Mauro Zarate on the right side (STCR). So far I am poised to win back-to-back Serie A titles with Lazio, currently 7 points ahead of Inter, and Juventus (70) with 32 games played. Cisse just scored 2 magnificent goals for a victory against Inter (2nd place).

Currently, I am playing them as follows:

Anelka (STCL/Poacher) - Cisse (STC/Target Man(Support)) - Zarate (STCR/Poacher)

They are being supported by Ivan Rakitic (MCL/Advanced Playmaker(Support)) and Toni Kroos (MCR/Advanced Playmaker(Attack))

How would you play Cisse in general? Or better yet...how would you play those 3 strikers together?

i play a 4 1 3 2 with a cm and amc along with amr/aml and im wondering how i should play rooney coz hes havin a terrible season 6.92 its january. Usually i play him in advanced forward or complete forward

For barca, 1st season mid starting 11 roles and duties, can anyone help ? below is my playing formation

s s
aml aml
ml mr

d d d d

gk

I wouldn't recommend playing like this. Did you sign any players? If not, middle of the midfield is too weak to handle the pressure from other teams. I believe you are gonna put Busquets and Xavi there. So, too weak...

Are you playing with any transfer updates?

I'm managing England NT as a second job behind Barca. We've just won the Euro 2016 but Rooney struggled throughout the competition. Fortunately, Ashley Young picked up the slack for the team. Rooney netted 3 goals throughout the tournament in 2 games (once in first game group stage and twice in semis) but largely disappointing in all others.

I'm playing 4-3-3, like what I did with Barca
GK (goalkeeper defend)
RB (fullback attack)
CB (central defender cover)
CB (central defender defend)
LB (wingback attack)
DM (anchor man defend)
MCR (central midfielder support)
MCL(advanced playmaker support)
AMR(winger attack)
AML(inside forward attack)
ST ?

The two MC's, and two wingers at times, creates a lot of CCC's but Rooney just can't put it on the net. I tried playing him as Complete Forward/Deep-Lying Forward/Advanced Forward/or even Poacher, all on Attack duty, but he just won't play well. His two semis goals came from two very lucky headers. After the tournament, vice-captain Lampard retired from football and captain Terry relinquished his position thus promoting Rooney to captainship. I want him to start playing at his best coz he's the captain right now and he should lead by example.

What do you think is wrong with the tactic?

What role should I play Paulo Henrique Ganso in? I've signed him twice now, once before the jan update and now after the jan update. He only gets 6.90's every single game and maybe the odd 7.00. No goals, no assists. My formation at valencia is:

-----------Moya

Cassani---P.Jones---R.Costa---Mathieu

----------Banega (deep playmaker)---Javi Martinez (box to box)

Joaquin---------Ganso-------------Mata

----------------Aduriz------------

What role should I play Paulo Henrique Ganso in? I've signed him twice now, once before the jan update and now after the jan update. He only gets 6.90's every single game and maybe the odd 7.00. No goals, no assists. My formation at valencia is:

-----------Moya

Cassani---P.Jones---R.Costa---Mathieu

----------Banega (deep playmaker)---Javi Martinez (box to box)

Joaquin---------Ganso-------------Mata

----------------Aduriz------------

i always use ganso as a trequista(not sure how its written) and then he ends up raping the other teams :p