What Roles and Duties suit my player?

what's best for this players in this positions:
eto'o-st
sneijder-mc
muller-amc

i play a 4-2-4 with ram and lam and 2 strikers and they are luis suarez/welliton or papiss cisse/ luuk de jong and i wanna know what would be best partnership and what roles these strikers play best.

Hello there!

i'm having some trouble finding out how to play Zlatan Ibrahimovic.. I'm playing a 4-3-3 with Pato and Robinho as his partners

Thanks in advance :)

what role best suits Felipe Anderson?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Lorenzo Crisetig? BWM or DLP? He still has quite a bit of potential to improve obviously.

LorenzoCrisetigOverview_Attributes.png

Last edited:
Can anybody suggest me role & duty for my current team? i'm playing Man Utd and here is my formation

---------------------De Gea------------------------

---Rafael------Ferdinand----------Vidic----------Evra

----------------Hamsik------------Fletcher-----------

---Nani-----------------Ganso-------------------Pedro

------------------------Rooney------------------------

Having major problem with my Rooney & Ganso. My assistance manager suggest playing Rooney as target man attack but he just don't score =(
Currently i'm playing my Rooney as a deep lying forward with support duty, but he is just very inconsistent. Sometime he score 2 goals in a match, but sometimes he just like disappear from the pitch and get a rating of 6.10.
My Ganso also giving me a headache. i play him as an advanced playmaker with attack duty on AMC. but he just doesn't fit into my tactical system and most of the time his rating in just 6.90.
btw, my assistance manager suggest playing Hamsik as deep lying playmaker support and anderson as ball winning midfielder, but i don't quite agree with that. can someone give me some advice on this also?

Last edited:
Wonder if someone could help please. Playing a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) with Modric/Van der Vaart in AMC and a choice of Cavani/Lavezzi or Hulk as my Strikers. Just wondered what roles would help me get the most out of them. Thank you! (I have been playing Advanced Playmaker, Advanced Forward or Target Man (attack) for Cavani and Poacher (attack) for Lavezzi.)

Samuel Eto'o and Adebayor

Playing a 4-1-3-2 formation, both of them are strikers ofcourse but I just can't seem to get a good partnership between them.

can't get the best out of gotze what do i set him as inside forward or attack playmaker or normal winger , im playin 4-2-4 and sometimes change to 4-2-3-1 , 4-5-1 , also willam brazil winger , ganso , cavani , luis suarez ,
thanks !!

im playing a 4-4-2 mostly with newcastle. ive got my strikers getting a fair ammount of chances but they always seem to waste them. im playing demba ba as a target man in support, cisse as a deep lying forward in attack and paloschi as a poacher. these are what my coach reports say are there best positions but like i say they never seem to score.
and would you suggest playing guitierrez as a inside forward or a winger? thanks

Hey, Im playing as City and my defence is pretty solid but my midfield just isn't working, can anyone help with the roles for my players?

RVP-Tevez-Aguero
Silva
Modric-Toure

Do you think I could play Canales as an inside forward on the right or left wings? If not will he do good as an advanced playmaker in the CM slot?

Mbaye Niang, Kara and Labyad.

Kara and Labyad are in CM positions with Niang up front alongside Papiss Cisse.