What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

hi, i am play a 4-4-2 diamond formation, but i still can't manage to get my 2 forwards to score enough goals between them. currently i have dzeko and neymar as my main strikers and babacar and luis suarez as backups. what roles should i assign to dzeko and neymar? i have tried using dzeko as target man and supply crosses to his head, but the crosses always get intercepted before reaching him.....thanks!

What should Fabregas role be? Advanced Playmaker or Defence Playmaker etc? Need him to score more goals. He only scored 4 goals last season.

And what should the player instruction be?

What should Fabregas role be? Advanced Playmaker or Defence Playmaker etc? Need him to score more goals. He only scored 4 goals last season.

And what should the player instruction be?
advanced playmaker - attack

Team:Newcastle
Formation: 4-2-3
Playeres,
Kadlec(playhing him as ST)
Hatem Ben Afra(Playing him as AMR)
Jonas(playing him as ARL)
Humberto Suazo(Playing him as striker)
Enzo Maresca(playing him as cm)

Team: Benfica
Formation: 4-4-2, but with two wingers pushed up on AML and AMR positions

My main problem is that I get too many shots, but few on target and my strikers have chances 1 on 1 and miss a lot. They are Saviola and Cardozo!

Just took over Chelsea in September 2012, not really working for me at the moment, i play a a 4-2-2-2 (with 2 centre midfielders,2 wide players and 2 strikers)

My Ideal Starting 11:

P, Cech
S, Ramos
J, Terry
R, Shawcross
A. Cole
M, Essien
M, Sissoko
C, Ronaldo
Z, Tosic
G, Higuain
L, Suarez

Roles and Team Tactic suggestions please??

Just started a save with Man Utd, whats roles should i give to Rooney and Berbatov?
Playing 4-2-2-2 formation, with 2 box-to-box mids and 2 wingers.

Just started a save with Man Utd, whats roles should i give to Rooney and Berbatov?
Playing 4-2-2-2 formation, with 2 box-to-box mids and 2 wingers.

for berbatov...Trequartista will be suitable for him..and Rooney maybe Deep Lying forward or Advanced forward

Hi, im real not enjoying it !

Ramos--Carva--Pepe--arbelo all defensive

Ozil--Alonso Adv play maker att and deep playmaker support
Cazorla Ronaldo winger- att cutting in, ronaldo inside frw cutting in as well
Hig Benz Both poachers

I have just bought giuseppe rossi, dont know where to play him, and what role either AMR cutting in or striker but what role nothing works for him he just dont score. thanks in advance

Hey,

I've just bought Nilmar to my Arsenal team, because i needed a really nice super-sub. He will also be used much, because my attackers gets frequently injured. I'm Usually playing Van Persie as a complete forward/attacking alongside Chamakh as a poacher. So I use two attackers. How can I get the most out of Nilmar? I play a 4-4-2 with wingers.

Can I use wilshere as a left winger in a 4-4-2 or as an offensive winger in 4-5-1? I dont play with an AMC in either of my tactics, and I already have Ramsey coming up as a good player. It's my first season, so I need to have the right role for Wilshere to establish himself as a star. Inside winger maybe? Also, could maybe Arshavin tutor him?

So basicly, if he will still develop to being a star in a winger or offensive winger position, what role should he have + support or attack.

What roles should I give for my players?
Currently they play as it is listed below;
Tactic 4-1-2-1-2

Agüero(Poacher) Torres(Comp. Forward-Attack)

Silva(Trequartista)
Barry(MC-Attack) Hamsik(Adv. Playmaker-Support)
Sandro(DM-Defend)

Cole(WB-Auto) Pique(DC-Defend) Zapata(DC-Defend) Maicon(WB-Auto)

Can't seem to get Puyol or Hleb to play well, despite them being great players. I manage Barcelona using a 4-5-1, with 2 wing backs or full backs and the AML as a inside forward.

Also does Inestia play better as a Deep-lying playmaker, an Advanced Playmaker or a Central Midfielder?

I have a problem. In summer transfer window I bought Neymar for 18m€. First 10 matches he was amazing. I never played FM before, so I didnt know there are player roles in squads tactics. But then I changed his player role, and since then he didnt score. Thats about 6 months. What should I do? I played him as poacher, advanced forward, trequartista, but nothing helped. Now with Rooney injured I need a perfect finisher.

Here is my tactic.

ADLER

RAFAEL Right wing - support/attack
FERDINAND Ball playing defender/cover
SMALLING Limited defender/??? (Vidic has a broken leg/6 months out)
EVRA Left wing/attack

HARGREAVES ball winning midfielder/defend???
CARRICK deep lying midfielder/support
NANI left inside forward/attack
VALENCIA right wing/attack

WITH FORWARDS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ???

What role should Hargreaves play?
Hernandez, Berba, Rooney?

I play 4 4 2, balanced.

If u can help me, please comment.

regards from Slovenia.

hi all, playing second season as burnley, doing well, 8th in premiership, but goals seem to be coming from wings and midfield. wondering how to play macheda and sanago properly? cheers in advance

Hi I m playing man utd going into 7th season with flat 4-4-2 formation
Fluid with Control strategy..2 central defender with 2 full backs (support)
2 winger (attack-Christian rodriguez & Valencia) with 1 ball winning mid (support-Fletcher) & 1 deep advanced playmaker (support-Miguel Veloso)
1 complete forward (att-Rooney) & 1 target man (support-Dzeko)
Is it ok with all my players' roles n duties?
I m going to buy John Obi Mikel and Theo walcott
Can mikel fit in Ball winning(support) & walcott as winger(att) roles? Or suit other better roles?
Thx for advice..cheers =)