What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Probably been asked a thousand times but:

Playing Milevskyi (deep lying forward) and Lukaku (poacher) up front using total domination tactic. Seems to be working pretty well but wondered if anyone had any suggestions for improvement. Milevskyi's getting good ratings but not scoring a lot. Also, playing Sandro in the DM position but his ratings aren't great.

Any suggestions?

Probably been asked a thousand times but:

Playing Milevskyi (deep lying forward) and Lukaku (poacher) up front using total domination tactic. Seems to be working pretty well but wondered if anyone had any suggestions for improvement. Milevskyi's getting good ratings but not scoring a lot. Also, playing Sandro in the DM position but his ratings aren't great.

Any suggestions?
you wont be getting that many goals from milevskyi as he's more of a supporter. sandro plays very well as a deep lying playmaker with support role

David Silva
and who would be The best Center back to patner Kolo toure as a central defender/ Defend

Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor and Balotelli. In a front 3. Balotelli and Adebayor rotating.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

David Silva
and who would be The best Center back to patner Kolo toure as a central defender/ Defend

I like to buy Chiellini. I had to pay 40 million this time though :(

For my Sheffield Wednesday save Khouma Babacar and Fabiano cant seem to score, any recomendations on how i should play them?

Khouma Babacar - Poacher

Luis Fabiano - Complete Foward

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I set Nuri Sahin as an MC - Advanced Playmaker - support/ attack, but he has been playing like ***** .. any help would be much appreciated :)

Iam currently Arsenal in my second season i play 4-3-3 im styggling to get the best out of any midfielder wgo partners cesc in the middle. Or my strikers dnt seem to score loads between 10-15 goals. below is my team

Robinson (sw kepper)

Sagna (support)
Gibbs(support)
Cahill(CB Defend)
Danny Wilson (ball playing Defend)

De Rossi (Anchorman)

Cesc (AP Support) Out of the world.
Ramsey/Johnson/Wilshere/Nasri/ Sissoko Tried all sorts cant get the best out of them. ???

Theo (winger Attack)
Arshavin (Inside forward attack) immense scores for fun.

RVP/Chamakh/Neymar ?????

I am thinking you can several things with that team you can go with RVP and neymar on the sides as inside forwards and chamakh as target man or poacher, both would work for him.
The other solution which I would prefer with that team is having de rossi as anchorman , cesc as ap,and one of two solutions .1. put arshavin on one side ,RVP on the other as inside forwards with nasri and wilshire rotating behind the striker.
2.let arshavin has one side and rotate theo,nasri,wilshire/rvp on the other side with two strikers. chamakh (target man /support) neymar (poacher) RVP ( complete forward ) and you can use sissoko ,ramsey and johnson as back ups.Where is song by the way ???

Would you recommend using thomas muller as an AMR in a style which is a mixture between winger and inside forward?

Last edited:
I have just sign Mexes for Barcelona in my 2nd season but cannot seem to get the best out of him. This may be because he does not speak spanish but could you provide me with the right role and duty for him [Mexes].

Could you also recommend a role and duty for Xavi and Puyol too.

CONFUSiiON

I too signed Mexes in my second season at Barcelona. I played him as the limited defender - cover with Pique playing Ball Playing Defender - Stopper

Puyol ( if you have Pique play him but if not) - Central Defender - Defend
Xavi - Deep lying playmaker - support

Hope this Helps

Last edited:
CONFUSiiON

I too signed Mexes in my second season at Barcelona. I played him as the limited defender - cover with Pique playing Ball Playing Defender - Stopper

Puyol ( if you have Pique play him but if not) - Central Defender - Defend
Xavi - Deep lying playmaker - support

Hope this Helps

Thanks mate.

could any1 help me with guiseppe rossi please? i need a role for him where he can get alot of goals