What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

which side? right strike or left?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

right. mainly because he's left footed and putting him on the right increases his chance of scoring

Rossi ---> Poacher - Right side, get him to learn PPM Try to beat offside trap, will average 1 goal a game.

Man utd

Hi first ever post!!!!
Im in my first season at united
Play 442 diamond formation:
GK: Neuer
DL: Evra/Bale
DR: Rafael
DC: Sakho/Ferdinand
DC: Vidic/Forlin
DMC: Defour/Busquets
AMR: Beerens/Valencia
AML: Mata/Nani
AMC: Ozil/Shelvey/Buonanotte
FC: Rooney
S: Dentinho/Berbatov

The Player at the beginning is normally the one i play first. I am only just starting the season but during pre-season although won games conceded some sloppy goals and didnt score enough also lost to chelsea in Charity Shield. Players wise i think the team could be quality just not performing and was wondering wat is the ideal way to get the best out of them.

Cheers in Advance

Craig

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Oh just remembered at right back i have J. Boateng who I prefer over rafael I have other youngster such as Chris Gadi and Marilungo and de gea but i think they arent good enough yet for my first team

Gourcuff is wreckin my head.he has current ability of 187 but cant even manage a 7.00 average rating,i payed 24 million for the *****.

i play 4-1-2-1-2.

midfield-sandro deep lying-defend
verratti-advanced playmaker-support
nainggolan-ball winning-support
Gourcuff-attacking mid-attack

verratti takes set pieces to dzekos head and gets great avgs,gourcuff wont play for me ive tried him as playmaker attack/support,attack mid attack/support i even gave em corners to get some assists and still *****.i put his sliders up and down and around lol im at my wits end.What the **** am i doing wrong with this midfield lol????????

i play as atalanta in italy and hav a champions league squad.i was really enjoying this game and have a class youth team comin through but im on the brink of quitting over this.Gourcuff was getting 7.80 at bourdeaux and still is with france.Help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what role would suit this lad? I was thinking deep lying forward, as I normally play with youngsters, but he seems to struggle here for consistency. I've also tried poacher which plays to most of his strengths, but perhaps crucially his intelligence on the pitch is awful. I know he's only young and still improving, but every other young striker I've ever had has been a LOT better at this stage of their development, normally scoring 10 odd goals a season. I play him in games we always win easily, like league cup or europa league group stages.

Can someone tell me what role would suit this lad? I was thinking deep lying forward, as I normally play with youngsters, but he seems to struggle here for consistency. I've also tried poacher which plays to most of his strengths, but perhaps crucially his intelligence on the pitch is awful. I know he's only young and still improving, but every other young striker I've ever had has been a LOT better at this stage of their development, normally scoring 10 odd goals a season. I play him in games we always win easily, like league cup or europa league group stages.

Hmm i would say poacher.. but his composure is ****.. so i will say

Ignacio Perez - Deep lying Forward - Attack

Hi..i started a game with Real Madrid!
i play a 4-2-3-1 formation..(with 2 CMs 2 Wingers and AMC.)
What roles are best for Higuain (lone striker) and Xabi Alonso..???(H):S:)

Last edited:
whats the best role for helder postiga, matty fryatt and darius vassel?

Can someone tell me what the best role for Luis Suarez is?
His partner is either Torres, or Hulk.
Cheers. ;)

Hi I am Man Utd and I play 442 with Rooney and Lukaku up front. Rooney is scoring a lot at Comlpete Forward but Lukaku is not, What roles do you think will fit them best ?

Hi I am Man Utd and I play 442 with Rooney and Lukaku up front. Rooney is scoring a lot at Comlpete Forward but Lukaku is not, What roles do you think will fit them best ?

Lukaku as Target Man, with feed to head. Worked for me in FM 2010.

hi guys, can someone tell me how to set up my strikers - dzeko, aguero/balotelli - neymar

i play a 4-1-2-3

thx in advance

I have to play inter milan tomorrow and i'm terrified. i dont have trouble with my back 4 really but i need help in midfield. Suarez has been here for 2 seasons and i still can find a role for him. dzeko was signed earlier in the season and still hasnt scored a goal.if anyone has any advice/help it will be greatly appreciated. I'm a yank and i am struggling to succeed with a team worth like over 300 million.
screenshot20101118at222.png

I have to play inter milan tomorrow and i'm terrified. i dont have trouble with my back 4 really but i need help in midfield. Suarez has been here for 2 seasons and i still can find a role for him. dzeko was signed earlier in the season and still hasnt scored a goal.if anyone has any advice/help it will be greatly appreciated. I'm a yank and i am struggling to succeed with a team worth like over 300 million.
screenshot20101118at222.png

Change your formation, try Duncs or Kofloks seem pretty popular this year, play:
Luis Suarez: Trequartista (15.2)

Dzeko - Deep Lying Forward - Attack
play him with Tevez - Complete Forward - Support or with Adebayor - Target Man

hi guys, can someone tell me how to set up my strikers - dzeko, aguero/balotelli - neymar

i play a 4-1-2-3

thx in advance

Dzeko
- Deep Lying Forward - Attack
Aguero - Treq
Balotelli - Poacher
Neymar - Poacher or Treq

Citta de Palermo Setting

Anyone..

Would you like 2 help my team. Citta de palermo using 4-1-2-3 formation (flat striker)

I haven't found best/suit player role for Pastore, Hernandez, Miccoli, and Maccarone.

Any suggestion? Thanks a lot bro...