What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
i have danny wilson and sakho in defense(cb's). what roles do i give them

hey lads, i need some helps.
what role to set up a creator-scorer pair?
i've tried deep-lying forward and it disappointed me so much.

hey please suggest me the best role of my player (man utd) :
gk :
- rene adler
defending :
- evra
- badstubber (i just sold my vidic)
- r ferdinand
- rafael
mid & fwd : (idk how to make best formation for these players)
- aguero
- toni kroos
- carrick
- walcott
- balottelli
- rooney
*sometimes i use nani for left wing, is it good?

please suggest me the roles and the best formation, thanks!

What role/duties will get the best out of Kuzmanovich/ Rodwell? I'm thinking of buying one of these for Newcastle

.........................................Song(Anchor Man)
.........................................................................Fabragas(Box toBox)

.....wallcott(Inside Forward)..........Arshavin(Advanced Playmaker).......Jovetic(Inside forward)
.............................................................Eduardo/Bentner(Advanced forward)

What role would you reccoment for my striker as they cant score goals Bendner has played 16(7) and only scored 4 (two from peno) and eduardo has 20(10) and scored 12. I dont want to change the my other roles as they have been playing well.

Thanks for any advise

sorry if repetitive, but wts the best way to play Villa ? playing 2nd season @ AC Milan, 4-1-2-1-2 diamond attacking with pato as advanced forward in attack ?

What role would you give these CMs in a 4-2-3-1?

19zdravkokuzmanovic.png

14rubndelared.png

.........................................Song(Anchor Man)
.........................................................................Fabragas(Box toBox)

.....wallcott(Inside Forward)..........Arshavin(Advanced Playmaker).......Jovetic(Inside forward)
.............................................................Eduardo/Bentner(Advanced forward)

What role would you reccoment for my striker as they cant score goals Bendner has played 16(7) and only scored 4 (two from peno) and eduardo has 20(10) and scored 12. I dont want to change the my other roles as they have been playing well.

Thanks for any advise

Eduardo - Poacher
Bendtner - Target Man Support (I have only have experience with him in this role with 2 strikers)

dude if you have Pato in your team, play him as a lone striker complete forward. he scored over 60 goals for me in 48 games.

Rooney's rating on my game as a Deep Lying Forward is around 6.7.

Any suggestions of a role for Rooney?

Also, I need a decent one for Neymar :)

What about David Villa though?
complete foward with attack duty or poacher

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Rooney's rating on my game as a Deep Lying Forward is around 6.7.

Any suggestions of a role for Rooney?

Also, I need a decent one for Neymar :)
rooney as a complete forward with attack duty and neymar as a poacher

Back