What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I have Shelvey,Defour,Dempsey,Jovanovic,Badelj and Van der vaart and Guiza for striker for Fulham.I like to play one upfront and my back four is very much settled.Im using a 2-3-1 formation with the wide forwards/att midfielders as inside forwards.Any suggestion?Thanks

Hulk Milevskyi

I have hulk at my team and Milevskiy is arriving in a few days. How should I pair them up front. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic balanced. Currently managing Sunderland 2nd season.I still have Bent and Campbell and would rather pair them 2 and Milevskiy with Hulk. Who should be on the left/right and on what role/duty ?

I have hulk at my team and Milevskiy is arriving in a few days. How should I pair them up front. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic balanced. Currently managing Sunderland 2nd season.I still have Bent and Campbell and would rather pair them 2 and Milevskiy with Hulk. Who should be on the left/right and on what role/duty ?
milevskyi target man support and hulk poacher attack. both are right legged (if i remember correctly) so sides doesnt really matter. however, putting a player with a prefered foot (eg left) on the opposite side (right) increases his chance of scoring

Ok I have started a tottenham save, have made a few signings, this is my team:
Gk: Gomes
DR: corluka (full back auto)
DC:Bassong (ball playing)
DC:Woodgate(stopper)
DL: Bale (full back auto)
MC: Huddlestone (deep lying playmaker support)
MC: Palacios (bal winner support)
AML: Di maria (inside forward)
AMR: Lennon (Winger)
ST: Defoe ( poacher attack)
ST: cardozo (target man attack)
S1: enyeama (gk very cheap and good)
S2:dawson
S3: krancjar
S4: badelj (cm very good and young)
S5: crouch
S6:assou-ekotto
S7: gudjohnsen (spelling)

Sold modric for 20m to man city, and pavyluchenko to real madrid for 5 million. Could anyone give me tips on who to buy and how to change roles to get the best out of my players
Thanks.

I'm Arsenal, I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with arshavin, rvp and dzeko in the 1-2 how should I play them? In terms of stats RvP is almost the perfect trequartista, but whenever I play this it never works. I'm playing dzeks as a complete foward and Arshavin as an Attacking Midfielder running from deep. This is producing very inconsistent results. Thanks for any help.
After going back to the drawing board on this one, I think I have found a way to play them. RvP and Dzeko playing the Complete Foward role; Support and Attack respectively, Arshavin playing Attacking Midfielder behind them, I felt this role was more suited to Arshavin rather than the Advanced Playmaker role because Arshavin is more of a goalscoring midfielder than a goalmaking midfielder.

It seems to be going fine this way.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Best Role for Higuain ?
Best Role for Benzema?
Best Role for Kaka?

Pleas Help Guys

Last edited:
Just wondering how best to play Dudu Cearense. :)

Cheers guys. ^^)

role for defederico

Winger (Inside forward) or Striker (Poacher)

i have dzeko and hulk what would be good instructions for them ?

Dzeko - Target Man or Complete Forward. Hulk - Advanced Forward or Deep-lying Forward

Best Role for Higuain ?
Best Role for Benzema?
Best Role for Kaka?

Pleas Help Guys

Higuain - Advanced Forward
Benzema - Advanced Forward or Poacher
Kaka - Advanced Playmaker in the AM role behind the Strikers

sorry guys if this is repeated but ive used the search bar and havent found it best postion to play Ashley young and what type

been playing winger on left but not really doin much want to play thru middle if i can to suit a formation i like

Danny Potter
Dan Gleeson
Anthony Tonkin
Brian Saah
Wayne Hatswell
Paul Carden
Jai Reason
Adam Murray
Courtney Pitt
Robbie Willmott
Holroyd
Danny Crow
Lee Phillips
Josh Coulson

Best formation, tactics?

I'm playing with Napoli in the 2011/20112 season.

Last season i played a 4-5-1 formation with Quagliarella as a lone striker, since he wasnt scoring that many goals i sold him to At Madrid for 16 M

My current squad is playing in a 41212 formation :

Morgan de Sanctis

Srna---Santacroce---Lugano---Gareth Bale
(WB) (CD) (CD) (WB)
Kacar
(DM)
Moussa Sissoko----------------Cigarini
(box to box) (CM)
Hamsik
(advanced playmaker)
Andre Gignac-----------------------Cardozo
(poacher/complete) (TARGET)

Subs:

Navarro
Maggio
Beckham
Brandão
Vitale
P. Cannavaro
Pazienza

my main concern is gignac cardozo and hamsik, i'm struggling to score and (mainly ) gignac is completely underperforming in my team !

I'm playing with Napoli in the 2011/20112 season.

Last season i played a 4-5-1 formation with Quagliarella as a lone striker, since he wasnt scoring that many goals i sold him to At Madrid for 16 M

My current squad is playing in a 41212 formation :

Morgan de Sanctis

Srna---Santacroce---Lugano---Gareth Bale
(WB) (CD) (CD) (WB)
Kacar
(DM)
Moussa Sissoko----------------Cigarini
(box to box) (CM)
Hamsik
(advanced playmaker)
Andre Gignac-----------------------Cardozo
(poacher/complete) (TARGET)

Subs:

Navarro
Maggio
Beckham
Brandão
Vitale
P. Cannavaro
Pazienza

my main concern is gignac cardozo and hamsik, i'm struggling to score and (mainly ) gignac is completely underperforming in my team !
No offence to gignac,you done have a pace striker,gignac is abit slow and his more suited to be Target man or deep lying,so you dont have a classy poacher or advanced forward who will suit the goals.
Try Cardozo suport targetman
and gignac deep lying Attack(or complete forward attack)

Back