What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Well I went to the tactics forum, which apparently is the wrong one. So, I am using these formations for Real and I am not entirely sure what kind of role my single striker should have.

I usually switch between Higuain, Benzema and Kadlec.

Here are some screenshots!

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8149/tactic.png 4-1-3-1 (FM says it's a 4-3-3?)

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3940/tactics2.png 4-5-1

Now I do of course swap som players but I always try to use these two formations. What I really need to know is to how I should use my single striker. Should it be advanced playmaker, poacher or deep lying playmaker? Perhaps anything else?

Last edited:
Just signed Messi in 2014/2015 season. I'm playing him AMR - Inside Forward. Is that the best posistion for him?

Just signed Messi in 2014/2015 season. I'm playing him AMR - Inside Forward. Is that the best posistion for him?

How is he playinng there mate? You can also try AMR - Advanced playmaker - attack . but, for me , inside foward is the way ..

i think IRL Messi plays as an advanced playmaker for Barca, but he should play pretty well as inside forward too

How should i deploy :

GK : Adler
RB : Sagna
CB Vermaelen
CB : Zapata/Koscielny
LB : Clichy
DM : Song/Annan
CM : Fabregas
RW : Arshavin/Walcott
ST : Lukaku/Chamakh/Van Persie/Rossi/Sanogo
LW : Nasri/Vela/Ribery

Which players should i use and in what positions/mentalitys/roles

Im new to the forums and the game btw :) although i managed to win the prem in my first season with arsenal, into my 2nd season now currently lying in 4th 27 games in with 55 points, chelsea are top with 65 =/

Cheers if anyone decides to help out lol :)

How should i deploy :

Which players should i use and in what positions/mentalitys/roles

Im new to the forums and the game btw :) although i managed to win the prem in my first season with arsenal, into my 2nd season now currently lying in 4th 27 games in with 55 points, chelsea are top with 65 =/

Cheers if anyone decides to help out lol :)
GK : Adler - Gk Defend
RB : Sagna - Full Back - Support
CB Vermaelen - Central Defender - Defend
CB : Zapata - Central Defender - Cover
LB : Clichy Full Back - Support
DM : Song/Annan - Dm - Support
CM : Fabregas - Advanced Playmaker - Attack or Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
RW : Arshavin/Walcott - Winger - Attack
ST : Lukaku - Deep Lying Attack or Poacher
ST :Chamakh - Target Man - Attack
ST :Van Persie - Advanced Forward - Attack
ST :Rossi - Trequirista or Deep Lying attack
LW : Nasri - Advanced Playmaker - Attack Ribery-Winger - Attack

How should I play Aguero and Dzeko, I want Dzeko to have support role and Aguero attack role, and I DON'T want Aguero as trequartista

How should I play Aguero and Dzeko, I want Dzeko to have support role and Aguero attack role, and I DON'T want Aguero as trequartista

Dzeko as Targetman (Support), Aguero as Poacher(Attack) should work out well.

Is there really no one that can help me with this?

So, I am using these formations for Real and I am not entirely sure what kind of role my single striker should have.

I usually switch between Higuain, Benzema and Kadlec.

Here are some screenshots!

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8149/tactic.png 4-1-3-1 (FM says it's a 4-3-3?)

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3940/tactics2.png 4-5-1

Now I do of course swap som players but I always try to use these two formations. What I really need to know is to how I should use my single striker. Should it be advanced playmaker, poacher or deep lying playmaker? Perhaps anything else?

Help on roles and duties for....

How should I play Moussa Sissoko, Mata, Canales and Giuseppe Rossi?
Thanks

How should I play Moussa Sissoko, Mata, Canales and Giuseppe Rossi?
Thanks

Moussa Sissoko - MC- Box to box or DMC - deep lying playmaker
Juan Manuel Mata - AML - Inside Foward - attack
Canales - AMC - Adavanced playmaker
Giuseppe Rossi - AMC or ST - Trquartista in both roles !

Nuno, could you possibly help me with my problem regarding benzema, higuain and Kadlec?

Positions, duties etc? I only play one striker each time in a 4-5-1 or 4-1-1-3-1

Nuno, could you possibly help me with my problem regarding benzema, higuain and Kadlec?

Positions, duties etc? I only play one striker each time in a 4-5-1 or 4-1-1-3-1

Gonzalo Higuain - Advanced Foward
Karim Benzema - Trequartista
Vaclav Kadlec - I dont in what season you are mate, but set him as a Poacher, if he evolves good , Deep Lying Foward

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

3 strikers, aguero, drogba, hulk?

Sergio Aguero - Advanced Foward
Drogba - Complete Foward
Hulk - Poacher

Last edited:
Back