What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
im using cesc fabregas as a Box to Box mid with roam from position but he isnt getting the assists or goals i know he can how should i be playing him? he has walcott and RVP to aim for infront of him so its not as if he cant supply the assists

Can't get strikers to score?

I can't seem to get my strikers to score. The majority of my goals seem to either come from my AMC (Gourcuff, Giggs) and from corners (Vidic).

I would like my strikers to score more, especially rooney, and at the moment I am using advanced forward (attack) and deep lying forward (support).

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i could get them to score more?

Posted this the other day but no reply so ill post it again Jadson i have been playing him in AMC Advance Playmaker and has the good couple of games then have average games any other good roles ? and and preferred roles i should ask him to learn ?

I can't seem to get my strikers to score. The majority of my goals seem to either come from my AMC (Gourcuff, Giggs) and from corners (Vidic).

I would like my strikers to score more, especially rooney, and at the moment I am using advanced forward (attack) and deep lying forward (support).

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i could get them to score more?

I've never had either of those strikers so this may not work but you could try playing with a Poacher and an Advanced Forward.

Posted this the other day but no reply so ill post it again Jadson i have been playing him in AMC Advance Playmaker and has the good couple of games then have average games any other good roles ? and and preferred roles i should ask him to learn ?

Move into channels mate, sometimes players attributes have a minor fall when they learn new movements, keep playing that way mate ..

My Strikers : Dzeko, Rooney, Macheda, Lukaku, Munian & Diouf.

In my formation I play 2 strikers up top with 2 wingers, an advanced playmaker and a defensive mid.

Im in pre-season(2nd season) and my formation contains an advanced forward and a deep lying forward.
Can you please suggest best positions and roles for my strikers ?

Really appreciate the help :)

My Strikers : Dzeko, Rooney, Macheda, Lukaku, Munian & Diouf.

In my formation I play 2 strikers up top with 2 wingers, an advanced playmaker and a defensive mid.

Im in pre-season(2nd season) and my formation contains an advanced forward and a deep lying forward.
Can you please suggest best positions and roles for my strikers ?

Really appreciate the help :)

Dzeko - Target Man
Rooney - Deep LyIng foward or Advanced foward
Macheda - Trequartista or Poacher
Lukaku - target Man
Iker Muniain - Complete Foward or Poacher
Diouf - Poacher

All in attack duty ! hope it helps mate !

Dzeko - Target Man
Rooney - Deep LyIng foward or Advanced foward
Macheda - Trequartista or Poacher
Lukaku - target Man
Iker Muniain - Complete Foward or Poacher
Diouf - Poacher

All in attack duty ! hope it helps mate !

Thanks for your reply mate :D

Will Dzeko and Lukaku still be able to score playing as target men ?

Which 2 strikers should i pair with what roles and who should i use as a lone striker ?

Apologies for acting like a Lazy NooB :P
Im just looking for opinions of more experienced players 8-|

Thanks for your reply mate :D

Will Dzeko and Lukaku still be able to score playing as target men ?

Which 2 strikers should i pair with what roles and who should i use as a lone striker ?

Apologies for acting like a Lazy NooB :P
Im just looking for opinions of more experienced players 8-|

No worries lad, I would say Rooney and Dzeko for your first option, and get rid of Diouf !

Move into channels mate, sometimes players attributes have a minor fall when they learn new movements, keep playing that way mate ..

I had three games left of my west ham season and Jadson come out saying he hasn't settled and i thought i would let him go to Brazil on leave on the time they have holiday and so should i risk it if he decreases wont be very good and just got to wait for riquelme as i managed to finish 5th some how :S must be my tactic :P

How do I play Chamakh and vela, and also those short players that are positioned as strikers? thanks!

Back