What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
hi guys, im playin g a 4-2-2-2 with 2 centre mids and 2 wides players and 2 strikers. what i wanna know is how to play robben on right wing? also what is best position for danielle rossi? like is he a box to box or watever? pleaseee help?

hi guys, im playin g a 4-2-2-2 with 2 centre mids and 2 wides players and 2 strikers. what i wanna know is how to play robben on right wing? also what is best position for danielle rossi? like is he a box to box or watever? pleaseee help?

Arjen Robben - AMR - Winger
Daniele de Rossi - DM - Anchor Man

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

What are the best roles for Rooney and Fabiano, both are at Man Utd.

Wayne Rooney - Advanced Foward
Luis Fabiano - Complete Foward

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Isn't Arshavin an inside forward - attack more than a winger?

Arshavin - AML - Inside Foward

de rossi can play box to box or ball winning.
he could also play deep lying playmaker if ure in need that is but i wouldn't 100% recommend it

I played with Roma once, and I used to play De Rossi as a box-to-box. Not bad.
Ball winning is also perfect for him imo.

im starting a new season with everton and im wondering what roles my player should be if im playing with the tactics 4-1-2-1-2
the following players are:
yakubu
arteta
tim cahill
fellaini
vaughn

Yakubu - Target Man - Attack
Arteta - Advanced Playmaker - Support
Tim Cahill (if cm) Box to box midfielder - Support
Tim Cahill(if am) Trequartista - Attack
Fellaini - Defensive Midfielder - Defend
Vaughan - Poacher - Attack

Sneijder definitively AMC adv.playmaker attack. But i have this penchant for old school number 10's...

Note that i will be switching Beckham for Ninis, And was wondering what Tactics etc would suit Ninis well in this position,Ninis.
OR! If you know of someone better to suit this position let me know, This is the 6th season that is why i am getting rid of beckham he is near enough dead now lol, :D Let me know thanks a lot.

Giuliano from Internacional. Better winger in fact. Ninis can play winger but excels as AMC. Tuns out a remarkable playmaker .

Got cristiano ronaldo joining at the end of the season, where does he play best?

Wondering how i can get Torres, Agbonlahor, Ronaldo, Gerrard, Hamsik to work.
Possibly Ronaldo behing front two as supporting AM?

Got cristiano ronaldo joining at the end of the season, where does he play best?

Wondering how i can get Torres, Agbonlahor, Ronaldo, Gerrard, Hamsik to work.
Possibly Ronaldo behing front two as supporting AM?

Cristiano Ronaldo - AMR - Inside Foward
Fernado Torres - Complete Foward
Gabby Agbonlahor - Poacher
Steven Gerrard - AMC - Advanced Playmaker
Marek Hamsik - MC - Box to Box midfielder

Right. So I'm playing as Real Zaragoza, 2nd season, came 4th somehow in the first season so doing ok but wanted to see what opinion was on what roles I should use.
My tactics are set to counter, generally play a slow-ish tempo and try and control possession.

Leo Franco/Lung Jr

T Hibbert - O Toprak - T Hubschmann - M'Bengue/Obradovic

Lafita - Ponzio/P Viera - Riquelme - Mata

I Uche - A Milevski

Right. So I'm playing as Real Zaragoza, 2nd season, came 4th somehow in the first season so doing ok but wanted to see what opinion was on what roles I should use.
My tactics are set to counter, generally play a slow-ish tempo and try and control possession.

Leo Franco/Lung Jr

T Hibbert - O Toprak - T Hubschmann - M'Bengue/Obradovic

Lafita - Ponzio/P Viera - Riquelme - Mata

I Uche - A Milevski

I think your tactics contradict if countering you are expect to lose the battle for possession, so when you get the ball you are looking to break quickly not slow tempo and not control, i would say play a quick tempo ad not attempt to control or switch from counter to control if you want to control possession

I got these players as my main choice for winger/forwards.. i like to play variations of 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 i have a great ball winning midfielder and a box to box midfielder i need the rest sorting... Neymar,sanchez,lukaku,elia,yarmalenko,hazard... what you think would work best?

i've got rooney and dzeko
rooney - poacher
dzeko - deep lying forward - attack

so far this season, rooney has bagged 24 outta 17 games ( btw, i retrained rooney as an out- and-out poacher )
dzeko...................well let's just say it's not been his season

but last season when i played them separately dzeko had been brilliant

so what i've been doing wrong ? :O

i've got rooney and dzeko
rooney - poacher
dzeko - deep lying forward - attack

so far this season, rooney has bagged 24 outta 17 games ( btw, i retrained rooney as an out- and-out poacher )
dzeko...................well let's just say it's not been his season

but last season when i played them separately dzeko had been brilliant

so what i've been doing wrong ? :O
firstly i would play them as complete forward, and one of them should have a support role (i usally choose rooney). the best way to maek an strike partnership work is make sure that one is on support or is a trequarista , thus having having a creator/scorer partnership

well, i kinda did that last season wif both as complete forwards but somehow they were to predictable, now rooney scores heaps and dzeko juz can't seem to be himself

well, i kinda did that last season wif both as complete forwards but somehow they were to predictable, now rooney scores heaps and dzeko juz can't seem to be himself
what do you mean too predictable?. dezko wont score because there is no partnership, as a poacher rooney will not create anything for dzeko, and dzeko is too high up the pitch to get much from the midfield.

i see, so i was thinking
rooney - advanced forward - attack

dzeko - complete forward

would this work ?

i see, so i was thinking
rooney - advanced forward - attack

dzeko - complete forward

would this work ?
yeah, but make sure dzeko is on support. you might want to lower his crossing to rarely, and rooneys to mixed

Back