What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
if he's in support, he won't get as many chances
if he is in attack he will barely see the ball from midfield. you can score plenty of goals in support, rooney regularly hits 30+ from there. i can only give you advice based on my experiences. upto you whether you choose to use it mate

so..............

-------------rooney ( ad. forward)[attack] ------------------dzeko ( com. forward)[support]--------------

i think i'll try that against barcelona

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

what do u guys think ?
i'm putting both as complete forwards ( attack )
with swap position command

The faster one as Advanced\Poacher
The second one Target Man suport Deep lying Suport Complete Suport

None of them are sweeper keepers in my opinion... Hart is very slow and Akinfeev is slow and has below average rushing out attributes.

actually, hart is doing wonders as a sweeper keeper for me, 12 games without conceding. but i've signed akinfeev in a pre-contract. so i'm wondering who would be better as sweeper keepers ? :O

Right. So I'm playing as Real Zaragoza, 2nd season, came 4th somehow in the first season so doing ok but wanted to see what opinion was on what roles I should use.
My tactics are set to counter, generally play a slow-ish tempo and try and control possession.

Leo Franco/Lung Jr

T Hibbert - O Toprak - T Hubschmann - M'Bengue/Obradovic

Lafita - Ponzio/P Viera - Riquelme - Mata

I Uche - A Milevski

Any more suggestions on roles/duties for my team? Particulary the strikers as they are having a poor season (Uche scored 25 or so last year in the league whereas has managed about 5 so far this season). I also sometimes drop one striker back to AMC and replace with Anger.

dude, i followed ur advice. i played
rooney - advanced forward - attack
dzeko - complete forward - support

so far this is the result
rooney scoring 4, dzeko 0 agaist wolves

so far this season
rooney got 31, while dzeko only 13

The faster one as Advanced\Poacher
The second one Target Man suport Deep lying Suport Complete Suport

thanks man

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

dude, i followed ur advice. i played
rooney - advanced forward - attack
dzeko - complete forward - support

so far this is the result
rooney scoring 4, dzeko 0 agaist wolves

so far this season
rooney got 31, while dzeko only 13

try rooney as terquatertista and dzeko as poacher

i tried that, got the most outta dzeko but rooney just refused to score :O
so it's either rooney score or dzeko score

milan

hi i'm milan and i'm going to try 4-2-1-2-1 (with the 2 def mids being pirlo and ambro, one centre mid, 2 wingers and a centre forward. do you think that is a good idea? and also should my wingers support or attack?? thanks

hi i'm milan and i'm going to try 4-2-1-2-1 (with the 2 def mids being pirlo and ambro, one centre mid, 2 wingers and a centre forward. do you think that is a good idea? and also should my wingers support or attack?? thanks

Just play 4-1-2-1-2 mate, it suits them perfectly ..

Back