What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Playing with Newcastle in first season, 4-4-2, how should i play jonas RM, routledge LM, Lovenkrands RS and Carroll LS?

Jonas and routledge are wingers with attack role carrol is target man support and lovenkrands is poacher
:)

Any more suggestions on roles/duties for my team? Particulary the strikers as they are having a poor season (Uche scored 25 or so last year in the league whereas has managed about 5 so far this season). I also sometimes drop one striker back to AMC and replace with Anger.

I currently play a 4-3-3 (Mr Hough formation thing) with Fulham and play Lucas holding midfield, Murphy and McGeady in the centre with Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora and Ola Toivonen up front. Since signing Toivonen, he's had ratings of 6 or under and not scored a goal. I have him playing in the Deep Lying Forward role but it doesn't seem to be working! Anyone got any ideas as to how to get the best out of him?

Van Persie.. role as lone striker? ( attack/support?) , if have a partnership.. role ( atk/support)? Thanks!

Leeds 3rd season

Hi all..

Just finished 7th in my second season, my first in the prl.. I'm playing with the FMDANMARK summer update, so that's why I'm already in the prl :)

Last season I had problems with getting my strikers to score regularly.. I played a normal 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1, but just like I couldt get my strikers to perform..

Now It's the 1/7 2011 and I have just bought Lukaku for 9m and Christian Eriksen on a free.. I have these players to mix up plus another 20m (pounds):

Lukaku
Owen
Nemeth
Kadlec
Conor Ramsey

Riquelme
Adu
Eriksen
Jenas
Snodgrass

Riquelme played a marvellous campaign in my first prl season, and I am seeing Eriksen as his replacement.. I mostly used Adu on the right wing and Snodgrass on the left, but I am defitnetly in the market for one or two players to cover the wings.

But well, to the big question, how will you mix up my attack?

Play a regular 4-4-2 with riquelme in the midfield and then two strikers, but with what duties? And if not, what duties witl you assign in a 4-4-1-1? just the attacking part, my defence is performing well :)

Emil

hi everybody my strikers dont really score enough and im in the 3rd season with chelsea and drogba is in decline and terrible form after 30 odd goals in both the prevoiuos seasons my team is
gk cech
rb bosingwa
lb a cole
cb terry & mexes
cdm mikel
cm essien & ramires
cam lampard
st torres & dzeko any way i can get themm to score more with them in this formation
btw torres is currently a poacher & dzeko a target man

thanks

What are you playing Fabio Coentrao as?

and I've always used Di Maria as a winger - attack, worked wonders for me.

No, i don't know where to play Coentrao, because i've got Di Maria on the left in winger attack, but i think it'd be a waste not to play Coentrao

Milevskyi (sp) and Donovan upfront,

also CAM Tim Cahill and DM Marc Donadel?
cheers

Milevskyi (sp) and Donovan upfront,

also CAM Tim Cahill and DM Marc Donadel?
cheers
milevskyi - target man - attack
donovan - poacher
chaill - trequartista - attack
marc donadel - central midfielder - support

Back