What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Hi mate!

Im curently playing Birmingham and im using a straight 4-4-2
Zigic Jerome
McFadden Ferguson Paulou Henrique Hleb
Ridgewell Dann Johnson Carr

Which roles would you recomend to play them as

I'm currently managing Liverpool and have signed Alexandre Pato to play alongside Fernando Torres, will they work together and if so which roles and positions do i play them in?

I need help with my midfield chaps.

Basically I play 442 with one midfielder tasked with doing the defensive stuff, and the other midfielder tasked with doing the playmaking/attacking.

These are my midfielders -

What roles/tactics should I employ to get the best out of each midfielder? I usually start matches with Nicod and Koppers in the midfield and Gee on the bench.

4-4-2

del piero & amauri ??

Alessandro Del Piero - AML - Advanced Playmaker/Inside Forward - Attack

Amauri - Target Man - Attack

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

I need help with my midfield chaps.

Basically I play 442 with one midfielder tasked with doing the defensive stuff, and the other midfielder tasked with doing the playmaking/attacking.

These are my midfielders -

What roles/tactics should I employ to get the best out of each midfielder? I usually start matches with Nicod and Koppers in the midfield and Gee on the bench.

Nicod - AMC - Trequartista
Koppers - MC - Box to Box Midfielder
Gee - MC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

I'm currently managing Liverpool and have signed Alexandre Pato to play alongside Fernando Torres, will they work together and if so which roles and positions do i play them in?

Alexandre Pato - ST - Poacher

Fernando 'El Niño' Torres - Complete Forward/ Advanced Forward - Attack

hey on my fm 2011 i play as liverpool and have torries up front with luis suarez i also have
lukaku , aguero , gerrard , ganso just woundering what instrutions these guys wud have to make there game better thanks !!! i play 4-2-4 by the way

Tottenham midfield

What roles best suit Wilson Palacios & Tom Huddlestone (or Kevin Thompson) for Spurs playing in 4-4-1-1 with Dzeko up top (target man)/Modric advanced playmaker, Lennon winger attack & Bale left midfielder attack tactics balanced/standard
cheers

what roles is best for defoe and crouch with bale playing AML and lennon playing AMR. im sorry if this has already been asked but im not gonna look through 78 pages of this thread

hey guys just wanna check. i brought in daniel aquino and magaye gueye in for my birmingham save to fill in the left wing role because james mcfadden was injured for a VERY long time when i came in.

and now gueye has been a revelation in the left wing as an inside forward, keeping aquino out. and now mcfadden is coming back.

so now i just wanna know, is aquino good in the complete forward lone striker role up front? as backup to milevskyi of course. christian benitez isnt really on the job right now.

cheers!

I have Aguero and Forlan and I wonder which roles best suit them. I play 4-4-2 with wingers.

Hi,I want to ask ,who is the best roles for my team ? And who is the ultimate squad :)
4-4-2

GK - Smithies
DR - K.Walker / Gunter
DC - Smalling/R.Miranda
DL - Dodo / J.Mattock
MC - Hargreaves / J.Rodwell / Gosling / Tinga / A.Ayew
AMR - Padalino / Albrighton / Bebe
AML - Chadli / Bebe /
ST - Y.Tafer / Dembele / Y.Sanogo / Carroll

Last edited:
drogba and torres i would have thought complete forward for both drogba support torres att playing diamond formation at the moment its basically the chelsea squad as it is now. my question is that i feel i can get more out of the team but not sure how to adjust it strikers not too consistant as both complete so im stuck.

are you people referring to FM10 or FM11?? as this is for FM10, just want to make sure....

Player roles for this players please?
Yaya Touré
Gareth Barry
James Milner
M. Sissoko
Nigel De Jong
David Silva
Pjamic
Verratti
Abedayor
Lisandro Lopez
Tevez
Balotelli
Guidetti

I playing 4-3-3
Midfield: Anchor man, Ball winner, Advanced playmaker
Attacking midfield: winger
Strikers: Deep lying forward, poacher,

Thankx

Last edited:
Fabregas just wont work for me. I use the casey 4-4-2 tactic, two CM's, two wingers (AML and AMR) and two strikers, poachers. I've tried fabregas as Central attacking midfielder and as an advanced attacking playmaker. To be honest, he's **** on my save. His rating in every game is like 6.90-7.00. It's my third season, and he hasnt performed well in any of them. But I've still won every single trophy I can, every season. I've maxed creative freedom with him, run from deep often, run with ball sometimes, often of those "creative small passes", i dont know how to translate it from norwegian, go out of position; Yes.

Sorry for my bad english.