What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
ALRIGHT THEN JP WOODY HELP ME OUT, ANY MONEY THIS QUESTION DOES NOT GET ANSWERED

formation (that works) which includes a defensive, central and attacking midfielder
have one of each of them who are leading stars in my team and would love to them to fit in the same team together in their natural position

any suggestions wud be lovely?

ALRIGHT THEN JP WOODY HELP ME OUT, ANY MONEY THIS QUESTION DOES NOT GET ANSWERED

formation (that works) which includes a defensive, central and attacking midfielder
have one of each of them who are leading stars in my team and would love to them to fit in the same team together in their natural position

any suggestions wud be lovely?
erm i dont know of any but you could try and create one, you could do an asymetric formation all the players arent straight down the middle

hey......i manage man utd with a tactic from this site.......4 matches with only 1 win position 10!!!!!!!plz help me

Can somebody help me with making a tactic for Roma?
I am starting first season. Which is the best formation by your advice, I would like to play quick, nice and attractive football that gives results?!

Can somebody help me with making a tactic for Roma?
I am starting first season. Which is the best formation by your advice, I would like to play quick, nice and attractive football that gives results?!

same here sold casseti 2.5 and andreoli for 2.5 bought only glauber on free muniesa and gago loan
curently playin 4312 with three mcs

julio sergio is first choice because doni and lobont are inj

motta fb mexes cb juan cb tonetto fb
brighi atacking cm suport de rossi is cm defend pizzaro atack
batista amc is advanced playmaker suport
totti deepl lyin fc suport vucinic advanced fc

rigid
atacking
more expresive all other are on defalut
and playin slow tempo
the problem is that i make 20 shots per game but most of them are from long range

what role should i give to okaka ?

Im using Man utd and im playing a 4 2 3 1 my like up is:
v.d.sar
brown, vidic, ferdinand, evra;
Fletcher, Hargreaves
Valencia, Giggs, Nani
Rooney

Use Fluid and Standard team tactics. I'm only two games in.
Didnt go well in community shield lost 4-1 to chelsea, but that was becuase my tactics were wrong and beat Hull 5-1 at home in first league match.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Also, anyone could come up with a tactic for Reading?

Norwich City.
qsmulu.png

There's my current squad,i'm trying out all different kinds of formations but none will work,my job's under threat too.
Please help,taa

Last edited:
need a tactic for fulham it is basically the same squad without zamora and the new player is milevski thanks

im in my 2nd season with newcastle and have started badly in the premiership. i used max's goalscoring tactic all through the 1st season in the championship but it doesn't seem to work for me in the premiership despite me tweaking it in an attempt to make it more defensively sound.

here is my squad:
GK: HARPER, KRUL
RB: GORLITZ, R TAYLOR
LB: MAXWELL, ENRIQUE
CB: BURDISSO, COLLOCINI, S TAYLOR, KADAR
RM: JONAS, PANCRATE
LM: BEASLEY, KUFFOUR (regen)
CM: HUDDLESTONE, NOLAN, BARTON, GUTHRIE
ST: SANTA CRUZ, MACHEDA, CARROLL, XISCO

thanks in advance.

im in my 2nd season with newcastle and have started badly in the premiership. i used max's goalscoring tactic all through the 1st season in the championship but it doesn't seem to work for me in the premiership despite me tweaking it in an attempt to make it more defensively sound.

here is my squad:
GK: HARPER, KRUL
RB: GORLITZ, R TAYLOR
LB: MAXWELL, ENRIQUE
CB: BURDISSO, COLLOCINI, S TAYLOR, KADAR
RM: JONAS, PANCRATE
LM: BEASLEY, KUFFOUR (regen)
CM: HUDDLESTONE, NOLAN, BARTON, GUTHRIE
ST: SANTA CRUZ, MACHEDA, CARROLL, XISCO

thanks in advance.

hanc's tactic is a good 442 which may suit your players...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-man-utd-in-fm-2010-patch-10-1-t24327.html

I'm aston Villa and i'm unable to find a decent starting XI or formation. Heres my squad, help me please

Gustavo Munia
Brad Guzan
Habib Beye
Ritchie De Laet
Luke Young
WIlfred Bouma
Richard Dunne
Curtis Davies
James Collins
Nicolas Burdisso
Gokjo Kacar
Phillip Degen
Darijo Srna
Stilyan Petrov
Fabian Delph
James Milner
Ashley Young
Stewart Young
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Juan Roman Riquelme
Michael Owen
John Carew
Gabby Agbonlahor
Nathan Delfouneso

any help please?

I am Port Vale and I have the same squad as the start except I have signed Joe keenan (MC) ***** Topp(SC) Daniel Subotic(Loan SC) Ritchie De Laet(DRC) Have tried Ancelotti tactic for last 3-4 game but dont seem to be working too well? any help would be appreciated

I'm liverpool and i cant figure out a formation that is attacking enough, but also solid defensivley to fit in gerrard, aquilani and mascherano.
im currently using 4-4-2 diamond, with mascherano holding and gerrard playing just behind the strikers, any ideas as to the perfect formation?

I'm liverpool and i cant figure out a formation that is attacking enough, but also solid defensivley to fit in gerrard, aquilani and mascherano.
im currently using 4-4-2 diamond, with mascherano holding and gerrard playing just behind the strikers, any ideas as to the perfect formation?

Complete Dominance is probably the best diamond formation on this site...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/complete-dominance-t26042.html

You can play Mascherano as the DM, Gerrard as the AM and Aquilani as one of the MCs

tell me where is my mistake with this team and tactic. This is my second season with hull and i relegated to Championship and even there with this i think very good squad i still lose some games against teams worse than mine. I hope you can help me a bit with this tactics or whatever

hullproblem.jpg

Hey guys,

im just wondering if any one has any helpful tatics i could use for my Blackpool tea. i tend to use two different tatics. one for home and one for away, but every i try never seems to come off.
so it would be great if any one has got any tips or advice to help me get Blackpool to do how they are doing in life.
much appreciated
smile.gif

Back