• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I am playing as QPR and i am conceding way to much. my team is

lacina traore--ebi smolarek
buzaky----ben watson-----krivets------rowlands
ball--------sol campbell----otamendi-----song-chong-goog

I am AFC Telford, in my 1st season and i'm trying to work my way up the leagues, has anyone got a tactic that would work in the blu square divisions

I'm Man City and I came 2nd in my first season, and I just won the 2nd season in the premier ship, however my team has become quite offensive over the last season as I couldn't resist a few big buys, and I lack a solid defender or two. So I was wondering what formation should I be using at the moment? Here is my squad list:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1o3879.jpg

I'm Man City and I came 2nd in my first season, and I just won the 2nd season in the premier ship, however my team has become quite offensive over the last season as I couldn't resist a few big buys, and I lack a solid defender or two. So I was wondering what formation should I be using at the moment? Here is my squad list:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1o3879.jpg

buy some defensive players. it doesnt matter how good you attack is, if you cant defend, you'll get beat on the counterattack by any half decent team. you havent got a defenive centre mid in that starting eleven, the minute you lose the ball you're in trouble, and any team with strong centre mids will boss you. best formation is probably a 4-2-3-1, since it allows you to field at least 4 attacking players + fabregas.

download jp's 4-2-3-1.

good tactic with birmingham city in first season capable of keeping them up.

I need a good tactic for Crewe Alex and maybe some transfer tips? Im struggling a bit

im using qpr and ive just gotten promoted,
im currently 9th after 14 games ive beaten man u and arsenal and also knocked chelsea out the carling cup 3-0, however my team is not consistent, and tend to lose to easy teams, can any on help me with a tatic please?
moz-screenshot.png
The screenshot misses my other players : Amr Zaki and Daniel Ayala and Lee Cook

Midgee - I recommend using Yebda in CM rather than Andy Reid against smaller teams so you have more of a ball winner in the midfield. Also switch to 'control' against weaker teams.

okay i usaualy do but yebda's recently returned from injured which is why he's on the bench, and also do you have any advice on how to get jermone to perform at his best? last season jermone was second in the top goal scorers with 25 goals losing out to my other striker amr zaki, this year he hasnt scored a goal and is on a 1105 minute goal scoring drought, and zaki's injured so i cant replace him, also when im watching the game jermone has the easiest chances in the world! and manges to miss them, like my last game i played liverpool and it was 2-2 and the keeper sliped up allowing jermone to be through on goal and somehow he managed to miss! my nan could of scored it! any way of boosting his confidence ?

Last edited:
okay i usaualy do but yebda's recently returned from injured which is why he's on the bench, and also do you have any advice on how to get jermone to perform at his best? last season jermone was second in the top goal scorers with 25 goals losing out to my other striker amr zaki, this year he hasnt scored a goal and is on a 1105 minute goal scoring drought, and zaki's injured so i cant replace him, also when im watching the game jermone has the easiest chances in the world! and manges to miss them, like my last game i played liverpool and it was 2-2 and the keeper sliped up allowing jermone to be through on goal and somehow he managed to miss! my nan could of scored it! any way of boosting his confidence ?
take the pressure off him by giving him the "no pressure" and "i have faith team talks", set him as your targetman (in targetman settings only, not in player role), get him on the ball as much as possible. the minute he scores he'll be a different player

Harrogate Town

Just wanted to hear some suggestions to use in the original version as i am struggling abit to stop conceding goals. Thanks

Back