What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hey guys,

im just wondering if any one has any helpful tatics i could use for my Blackpool tea. i tend to use two different tatics. one for home and one for away, but every i try never seems to come off.
so it would be great if any one has got any tips or advice to help me get Blackpool to do how they are doing in life.
much appreciated
smile.gif
Give these tactics a go,i recently improved them: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1171

Give your team time to get and results should improve.

I'm aston Villa and i'm unable to find a decent starting XI or formation. Heres my squad, help me please

Gustavo Munia
Brad Guzan
Habib Beye
Ritchie De Laet
Luke Young
WIlfred Bouma
Richard Dunne
Curtis Davies
James Collins
Nicolas Burdisso
Gokjo Kacar
Phillip Degen
Darijo Srna
Stilyan Petrov
Fabian Delph
James Milner
Ashley Young
Stewart Young
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Juan Roman Riquelme
Michael Owen
John Carew
Gabby Agbonlahor
Nathan Delfouneso

any help please?

how can you not ? you have great crossers of the ball and carew should be simple

Wanting to give A.C Milan a go any idea's for a great tactic using the 10.2 Patch.

Can anyone suggest a tactic for birmingham city? .I am currently into my second season with the blues and its not goin so well despite signing the likes of patrick viera, jo, frazier campbell, and a few others , i am currently 7 games without a win and i have tried many tactics but none seem to work!!. Can anyone help me before i get the sack???????

Can anyone suggest a tactic for birmingham city? .I am currently into my second season with the blues and its not goin so well despite signing the likes of patrick viera, jo, frazier campbell, and a few others , i am currently 7 games without a win and i have tried many tactics but none seem to work!!. Can anyone help me before i get the sack???????
Try the ones on my sig mate. ;)

looking for a 442 with wingers or side midfielders , plenty of crosses and as solid defence, im in 3rd season with QPR doing worst then last year yet have stronger squad 10 games left looking to push for Europe again . I want to take full advantage of 6'8 traore. any suggestions please?

Hello everyone. I'm currently playing with Wolfsburg. It's in a network game, and I'm not the one with the savegame so I can't take a screenshot for you. But I've only sold some of the very peripheral players and Dejagah while adding Marquinhos and Mahamadou Diarra and I'm getting Landon Donovan in the beginning of 2010. I've been trying around with some different tactics, and can't seem to find any that really makes my team fly (even though all the changing around in tactics might be the reason for that).. If anyone could suggest a fitting tactic for them, I'd appreciate it a lot! Also, I've got around 4m pounds left, so if you could suggest me someone awesome to go with that tactic, it'd be fantastic.

Cheers everyone!

aup, currently managing birmingham city, in my 4th season and have some quality players in the ranks. Such as, Ashley Young, Joe Cole, Dean Ashton, Jack Rodwell, Younes Kaboul, Jimmy Bullard, Kerian Gibbs, Micah Richards, Scott Parker, Danny Murphy, Roger Johnson, Wilson Palacios. Anyhow havent run in about 8 games, now and have not scored for about 5, this is not good! just wondered if any of you knew a tactic for these kind of players.

Need one quick time, due to flavours of 'sack him' going around the boardroom.

aup, currently managing birmingham city, in my 4th season and have some quality players in the ranks. Such as, Ashley Young, Joe Cole, Dean Ashton, Jack Rodwell, Younes Kaboul, Jimmy Bullard, Kerian Gibbs, Micah Richards, Scott Parker, Danny Murphy, Roger Johnson, Wilson Palacios. Anyhow havent run in about 8 games, now and have not scored for about 5, this is not good! just wondered if any of you knew a tactic for these kind of players.

Need one quick time, due to flavours of 'sack him' going around the boardroom.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/complete-dominance-t26042.html

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Could work for you too Meyer. This tactic has worked very well for me for a number of teams.. Man Utd, Athletic Bilbao, Aston Villa, Hearts and East Stirlingshire

playing as newcastle

benaglio
srna otamendi taylor renan
sanchez veloso moutinho turan
dzeko moses

i am curruntly chelsea and i need some info about player roles for this formations this is a 4-3-3 with 1xdm and 2xcm with 2x wingers this is my starting 11
cech
bosingwa carvalho terry a cole
m.sissoko (toulouse)
essien lampard
j.cole zhirkov
drogba
subs
alex
ivanovich
mikel
rodwell
defour
kakuta
sturridge

so im looking to help on how to make a consistant tactic with the right player roles i want it so, dm sits and just breaks up the opposition, essien bosses the mid field, lampard supports drogba zhirkov crosses a lot and joe tries to dribble his way in to the box. and also do you think i should set terry as stopper and carvalho as cover or both just defend thanks for the advice

Last edited:
I need a good tactic. I'm currently Newcastle United (1st season) and my players couldn't hit a cows ar*e with a tennis racket while other teams are putting the ball away from 25 yards out. Am getting frustrated with it now. Nothing i try tactically works.

Sorry if it is here are theyere any good home way and champs leauge for rangers tactics thxs

Back