What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
hello what formation should i use in general for all games.. im currently doing a 442 tried everything else throughout the last session and finished 6th... im tottenham hotspur and ive included a screenshot

Playing as man city, i have allowed gelling time currently around 15 games into the season so far i have been using the same 4-1-2-1-2 formation although in one of my previous man city games (had to format so i lost my save) i was using a 4-1-2-3 formation along with a 4-2-4 formation all 3 have had the same problem, i get a few good results like 6-1 against sunderland but then i play teams like hull or stoke and lose or draw as you can see in the screen shot below (if you can read it the text seems abit iffy) i have good players just wondering what tactic people recomend
ManchesterCity-2.jpg

real madrid

i play 4-4-2 with Casillas-Ramos-Pepe-R Ferdinand(Chivu)-Lahm(Chiellini)-C ronaldo(Sneijder)-Xavi Alonso-Kaka(Lampard)-Ribery(Roben)-Higuain(Benzema)-Villa(Eduardo)
What training should i make?

i am currently in my second season in the championship with Leeds and i am in urgent help of a tactic that works in this division.
i finished my first season 15th after a poor end to the season.
i am now 18th in my second season with 10 games gone.
i think i have a very well equiped side for this division but just cant seem to get them to perform.

24cdr44.jpg

any help will be much apreciated.

i play 4-4-2 with Casillas-Ramos-Pepe-R Ferdinand(Chivu)-Lahm(Chiellini)-C ronaldo(Sneijder)-Xavi Alonso-Kaka(Lampard)-Ribery(Roben)-Higuain(Benzema)-Villa(Eduardo)
What training should i make?
search for tugs training, or dans training

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

i am currently in my second season in the championship with Leeds and i am in urgent help of a tactic that works in this division.
i finished my first season 15th after a poor end to the season.
i am now 18th in my second season with 10 games gone.
i think i have a very well equiped side for this division but just cant seem to get them to perform.

24cdr44.jpg

any help will be much apreciated.
what tactic are you playing now, your best best is probably to play simpler football, you have pace in the team so play on the counter attack instead

I am Juventus, these are my players:

image-8520_4B5B90F1.jpg

What tactic suits me best way?

or maybe a narrow 4-2-3-1, you lack wide players and have a ridiculous number of central players

Can anyone give me a good tactic to use in the Championship.
i allways start the season really well winning 5-6 on the trott but then my form just drops and i dont win for 9-10 games.
Any help would be much apreciated.

Playing as AS Monaco in the French league, never done a French team on 2010 before, i did one on 2009 but that is it.

What type of tactic would you say would be best for me and how should i play ect ect.

Need all the information you can give so i can create the tactic.

Thanks - Dan :wub:

Im in my 5th Season with Liverpool and I cannot seem to find the right tactic for my team, I have tried many different tactics and none of them seem to be right for my team. The one im using now which is JP Woody's 4-2-3-1. I think my team is good enough but I think they are underachieving as I am drawing with teams like QPR and Hull also just lost 4-1 to Man Utd at Anfield. So I was wondering does anybody have any idea on what I can do to improve my team.

Here is my team:
75665657.jpg

this is my squad i need help with formation

given
richards
toure
chiellini
lescott
kompany
onuoha
zabeleta
vargas
barry
de jong
fabregas
wright phillips
irelnad
petrov
robinho
tevez
bellemy
santa cruz
adebayor

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

whats the best formation and players to use

given
richards
toure
chiellini
lescott
kompany
onuoha
zabeleta
vargas
barry
de jong
fabregas
wright phillips
irelnad
petrov
robinho
tevez
bellemy
santa cruz
adebayor

i'm using Liverpool and i just completed my 1st seasons. hoping to get a good tactics for my team for 2nd seasons!

for GK i planning to get Neeur
Defs : Carragher,Agger,Fabio,Glen Johnson,Kryiakos and Skrtel
Mids: Garrard,Benayoun,Veloso,Javier,Jovetic,Aquilani
ST: Torres,Cardozo,Kikin

im thinking to sell some players. so also tell me which player suits me.
i prefar 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 attacking game/fast pace
Thanks!

[Ask] how to counter 4-5-1? because my assistant noted that my arsenal team is struggling against team that using 4-5-1 i use 4-3-2-1 wing play or 4-5-1 on my arsenal what do u think? thanks before

I am playing with a 4-3-3 right now, just your traditional 4-3-3, I am currently 1st in the Championship with Ipswich, and beat Everton in the Carling Cup 4th round.

[Ask] how to counter 4-5-1? because my assistant noted that my arsenal team is struggling against team that using 4-5-1 i use 4-3-2-1 wing play or 4-5-1 on my arsenal what do u think? thanks before
i never listen to that. all formations have some sort of weakness. 4-4-2 struggles against 4-2-3-1 deep. 4-1-2-1-2 against wide formations. if you want to change go 4-2-3-1 deep

This is my squad :
gomes
boruc
corluka
hutton
bassong
king
curtis davies
bale
fatic
palacios
jenas
rodney sneijder
cattermole
di maria
lennon
granero
ribery (i got him free!)
zarate
dzeko
pavyluchenko
ruben rochina
keane

i'm using 4-4-2 but it doesn't work very well. i'm always struggling always 4-5-1 opponent's.

Last edited:
Back