lennon
granero
ribery (i got him free!)
zarate
dzeko
pavyluchenko
ruben rochina
keane

i'm using 4-4-2 but it doesn't work very well. i'm always struggling always 4-5-1 opponent's.
you struggle cos the 4-5-1 stretches you. the two mc's match yours, they have the dmc and the adv wingers in different strata. also their midfield triangle offers greater passing options. possesion, width and pressure on their midfield is key. push up if the striker is an aerial threat, deeper if not

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

This is my squad :
gomes
boruc
corluka
hutton
bassong
king
curtis davies
bale
fatic
palacios
jenas
rodney sneijder
cattermole
di maria
lennon
granero
ribery (i got him free!)
zarate
dzeko
pavyluchenko
ruben rochina
keane

i'm using 4-4-2 but it doesn't work very well. i'm always struggling always 4-5-1 opponent's.
you struggle cos the 4-5-1 stretches you. the two mc's match yours, they have the dmc and the adv wingers in different strata. also their midfield triangle offers greater passing options. possesion, width and pressure on their midfield is key. push up if the striker is an aerial threat, deeper if not

What formation and who should I play?

Man city

Lloris
v corluka. G piqué P Mexes. G clichy

I camacho. F ribery/ R
Montolivo

M Balotelli/ Y. Gourcuff S. Jovetic

C Tevez. S Aguero

Soont to be messi also. I play a back 4, 2 central midfielders 1 attack and 1 defend, 2 attacking wingers and 2 full out forwards. Formation is classed as 4 2 4 by fm. Aguero and tevez awesome together scored about 100 goals between them per season in all competions.

i really need a tactics for my liverpool team. doing very badly! haha

i want a tactic for chelsea
juirk8.png

Look my Valencia bad team

Enyeama
Mathieu Gamberini Marchena Miguel
Albelda
Banega Silva
A. Sanchez Mata
Villa

I have 89 score goals and 75 score goal in my goal, REALY BAD

Hi i have just begun reading ''tactical theroems e-book'' but going to take some time to digest etc
can i have your view on positions and tactics for my squad and then i can use this to compare to the material i am reading, so i can make sure i get it right or close too he he
here is my squad
as you can see these players are of a young age so not at full potential!!

all help would be appreciated thanks guys

fed up with downloading pre made tactics no sense of achievment doing it that way

you struggle cos the 4-5-1 stretches you. the two mc's match yours, they have the dmc and the adv wingers in different strata. also their midfield triangle offers greater passing options. possesion, width and pressure on their midfield is key. push up if the striker is an aerial threat, deeper if not[/QUOTE]

so, should i put an anchorman in midfield to make it 3-5-2 or make a narrow diamond with fullback providing width support? and does change tactic just before the match against the 4-5-1 opponents worked?

hey anyone could help me out with my tactics? im using liverpool with 3-5-2 from tactical theroems e-book i could win normal games but when it comes to big game (man utd, r.marid etc) i will always lost by a goal or so. furthermore, i let in alot of goals althought i won the match! pls anyone help me out! thanks! and i want to put a screenshot up for my team but how?

currently playing with barca on patch 10.2, starting to really struggle with my own tatic
gk
df df df df
dm dm
aml amr
st

like to think ive got a half decent squad, any ideas on what tatic i could adopt to improve my fortunes?

im top with 13 games played i play a 4-3-3

---------------- Almunia------------------
sagna----------gallas---------vermaelen---------clichy
--------------------------veloso-------------------------
------------Fabregas--------------de rossi-----------
Arshavin/walcott-----R.V.Persie----------Eduardo/arshavin

playing gd footy only let in 2 goals and that was in a 2-2 draw with man u (away) veloso as anchor(spl)man with is complete defence, de rossi as box2box support and fabregas as advanced play maker-attack, both wingers as inside forward-attcack, van persie set on tranqueista(spl)-attack
set on deep defensive line, very fulid, roaming aloud, short passing, looking to control game first, fabregas as playmaker and van persie as target man with baall played into feet, van persie on abput 8-9 goals but he has scored alot
u should upload the tactic if its that good

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

My Man Utd Squad Need Tactics...

Alryt guys Ill Give You My Squad And Usual Tactics..

Please Can You Give Me Some Pointers, Doing Well Just Conceding Too Many And Don't Really Know Who To Use As My Main Playmaker.

I Play....

4-2-3-1

GK: Akinfeev
RB: Santon (Richards)
CB: Ferdinand (Vidic)
CB: Terry (C)
LB: Evra (Marcelo)
MC: Gerrard (Anderson)
MC: Kaka
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo (Ronaldinho)
LW: Messi (Marquinhos)
AM: Lodeiro (Silva)
ST: Villa (Rooney)

Lodeiro is a 'Wonderkid' and playing so well so got him in instead of Silva

I also Have Aguero, James Beattie (Good Poacher and 'Sometimes' supersub) Owen (Naff) Ananidze (young) and Kompany.

I know its an edited database you don't have to tell me.

Would just like advide on how you guys would play this team. Also how to improve.

smells like editor to me

u should upload the tactic if its that good

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

smells like editor to me

TBF, he does say it is edited.

currently playing with barca on patch 10.2, starting to really struggle with my own tatic
gk
df df df df
dm dm
aml amr
st

like to think ive got a half decent squad, any ideas on what tatic i could adopt to improve my fortunes?

Maybe it's because you are only playing with 10 players XD

I'm managing Southampton rite now and just been promoted to the BPL and i'm not sure of which tactic shld i use. Here's my squad (not a strong one tho):

Gk- Stuart Taylor,Kelvin Davis

Rb- Daniel Opare,Liam Rosenior
Lb- Dan Harding,Danny Mathijssen
Cb- Calum Davenport,Andy Webster,Chris Riggot,Thomas Fontaine, Jordan Spence

Rm- Virgile Reset
Lm- Joseph Mills
Dm/Cm - Adam Lallana, S. Gillett, M. Schneiderlin, Lloyd James, Radja Nainggolan, Jason Koumas, Jay Emmanuel Thomas

St- Tomas Necid, Marek Saganowski, M Patterson, Danko Lazovic

Played two matches so far and both using 4-1-2-1-2:

Soton 0-2 Man City
Soton 0-0 Blackburn

Last edited:
i would recommend a 4-5-1 formation in the 1st season so as to keep things tight and concede lesser goals and it appears that you have many players who can play in amrl positions.

just realised that you're a fellow toon fan as well :D

Hmm okay. I'll try it. I just wanna avoid relegation that's all. Yup, i'm a toon supporter and a fellow Singaporean as well (H)

Been using a 4-1-1-2-2 formation with Everton. In first season Distin scored 19 goals and 3 assists from centre half. Surely a record??

Tactics for leeds team!

View attachment 31780

Not sure how to do a proper screen dump, you should be able to open the doc easily enough it,s only MWORD

Leeds team above, struggling in pre season just been promoted to championship, i like to attack but don't think this team is good enough defensively to play an attacking formation as i got beat 5-0 off wolves and 5-1 off man city and 1-0 off West ham!!

Now 12 games in and i have 10 points! thrown away 2 1-0 leads in the last 10 mins! Beat birmingham though in the league cup then got beat of everton 1-0, team just isn't clicking! Need some advcie on tactics before i can take leeds any further!

Any ideas for tactics? V.Moses going out on loan, hopefully using Beckford and Brandy for their pace. Also got a young sweeedish striker called Guidetti but stuck him in the reserves for now. Also thinking about a offer for marlon harewood/James beattie.

look forward to a few ideas! If somebody can tell me how to do a proper screen dump i will update after i try your tactics for 5 games, first games against Stoke so should be good!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back