What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
im managing the dutch team heerenveen! i dont really know alot about dutch football the style etc any help apperciated!
thanks
shaun

Hey looking for a good tactic with Nottingham Forest. Want to push for promotion any ideas??

Ok, so, I've started a season with Ponte Preta (Brazillian 2nd Division) and cant seem to find a solid tactic to use. Could anyone reccomend me anything?

Thanks

Hello guys, what tactic do you reccomend me using with Chelsea in the first season? Thanks....

4-1-2-1-2
wing backs, centre back stopper/cover, defensive mid support, box to box, adv playmaker/attack, treq, complete forward attack, deep lying forward support

I came 2nd in my first season using a 442 tactic but since the start of the second i have used the same tactic and players but im struggling to beat teams like stoke and wolves, can anyone suggest a tactic for this team, thanks.

Given
Richards Kjaer Toure Bridge
SWP Veloso Barry Robinho
Tevez Aguero

Subs Srna, Baloteli, Ireland, Lescott, Gallas, Adebayor, Petrov + a few others

h
iam playing with cagliari in italy serie A i dont know very much about italian football, ie pace etc. can any1 help me with posible tactics and formations?
thanks

Hi Guys,

I have started a game with Toulouse in the World Super Leage DB made by Kris, I'm in my first season and I want to play a 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs, 1CM and 2 Wingers. Pre-season has been poor at best, struggling against teams two divisions lower than me.

View attachment 32555

View attachment 32556

Hope that gives everything I need for somebody to help me out, If specific Player Instructions are needed, I will post on the other thread which deals with that

Last edited:
Hello i'm currently in a save with forfar in the second division my team is capable of scoring more goals but i'm trying to get that out but there just drawing 1-1 draws any tacitc for my team? all help Apprecatied

i'm liverpool, i seem to struggle against bigger teams away from home, i need a tactic that will allow me to counter attack quickly, like barca and man united, i'm looking to sign quick players. Anyone got any ideas on tactics to download / design? thanks

Hello. Which tactic do you recommend me to use with Rome ? Im using 10.2 but with Toni in Rome.

Hi Guys,

I have started a game with Toulouse in the World Super Leage DB made by Kris, I'm in my first season and I want to play a 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs, 1CM and 2 Wingers. Pre-season has been poor at best, struggling against teams two divisions lower than me.

Hope that gives everything I need for somebody to help me out, If specific Player Instructions are needed, I will post on the other thread which deals with that

Jamie firstly since you have the supply to Gignac's head you should change it to float crosses. Also change to balanced and stop the players roaming.

Maybe if you tried and focus your passing down the flanks as you seem to have gignac as target man and the best way to get crosses in for him is down the flanks.

Hi,

Just wanted some advice on the team I'm working on for my second season at AC Milan. I like the idea of using 4-2-3-1 with the 2 central midfielders in the MC slots and the 3 attacking ones all playing central.

GK: Akinfeev (or Adler, whichever I buy)
-
DR: Zambrotta --- DC: Nesta --- DC: Thiago Silva (Otamendi backup) --- DL: (unsure)
-
MC: Pirlo (deep-lying playmaker) --- MC: Gattuso (or Amrbosini?)
-
AMCr: Gourcuff (got him 1st season) --- AMCc: Aguero (planning to buy for lots once 1st season ends) --- AMCl: Canales/Kroos/Verratti (would like to rotate some younger players)
-
FC: Pato (using poacher role atm here and doing well but open to ideas on other roles)

Is this a good way to use Aguero and Pato together? Will I be too lightweight/small up front?

I like the idea of having the attacking players up front with a fairly free role to link up and dominate opponents. Then I've got Pirlo playing deep to distribute and Gattuso as a ball winner.

Does this look decent? Ideas on roles/players and general thoughts on the formation welcome!

you could try pato as an advanced forward cos he might be a little isolated as a poacher (personally, i dont play poachers in 1 striker formations cos i would prefer some link-up between players). you might want to put aguero as a trequarista as well. i would recommend ansaldi, jerome boateng or joe mattock for the lb position. hope this helps :D

Leeds tactics!!!!

Not sure how to do a proper screen dump, you should be able to open the doc easily enough it,s only MWORD

Leeds team above, struggling in pre season just been promoted to championship, i like to attack but don't think this team is good enough defensively to play an attacking formation as i got beat 5-0 off wolves and 5-1 off man city and 1-0 off West ham!!

Now 12 games in and i have 10 points! thrown away 2 1-0 leads in the last 10 mins! Beat birmingham though in the league cup then got beat of everton 1-0, team just isn't clicking! Need some advcie on tactics before i can take leeds any further!

Any ideas for tactics? V.Moses going out on loan, hopefully using Beckford and Brandy for their pace. Also got a young sweeedish striker called Guidetti but stuck him in the reserves for now. Also thinking about a offer for marlon harewood/James beattie.

look forward to a few ideas! If somebody can tell me how to do a proper screen dump i will update after i try your tactics for 5 games, first games against Stoke so should be good!

Cheers.

Not sure how to do a proper screen dump, you should be able to open the doc easily enough it,s only MWORD

Leeds team above, struggling in pre season just been promoted to championship, i like to attack but don't think this team is good enough defensively to play an attacking formation as i got beat 5-0 off wolves and 5-1 off man city and 1-0 off West ham!!

Now 12 games in and i have 10 points! thrown away 2 1-0 leads in the last 10 mins! Beat birmingham though in the league cup then got beat of everton 1-0, team just isn't clicking! Need some advcie on tactics before i can take leeds any further!

Any ideas for tactics? V.Moses going out on loan, hopefully using Beckford and Brandy for their pace. Also got a young sweeedish striker called Guidetti but stuck him in the reserves for now. Also thinking about a offer for marlon harewood/James beattie.

look forward to a few ideas! If somebody can tell me how to do a proper screen dump i will update after i try your tactics for 5 games, first games against Stoke so should be good!

Cheers.

You seem to have 3 good strikers;

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1783

Try that and see if it comes off for yor, got me promoted to EPL in the 1st season and finished 11th in the 1st EPL season with wins over Man City and Arsenal as well as progressing to the Carling Cup Final.

As for a proper screen dump, if you run in windowed mode you can use print screen then paste in MS Paint. Or if not I think ALT+F9 is how you do it. It should end up in a folder in Documents\SI\FM2010

Cardiff:

Quinn Campbell Hudson Capeldi

Emanuel Thomas (CDM)
Ledley (Ball winning) Ramsey (Advanced playmaker) These are both CM's

then Jerome, bothroyd, chopra, McCormak, etuhu to choose form up front

so i play a 4 3 3 with a defensive mid abit like arsenal but i get far too many draws, playing a short passing slow tempo game.

Any help?

Thank you

came 2nd in my first season using a 442 tactic but since the start of the second i have used the same tactic and players but im struggling to beat teams like stoke and wolves, can anyone suggest a tactic for this team, thanks.

Given
Richards Kjaer Toure Bridge
SWP Veloso Barry Robinho
Tevez Aguero

Subs Srna, Baloteli, Ireland, Lescott, Gallas, Adebayor, Petrov + a few others

Try my one (link below)

Play it like so...

GK - Given
DF - Richards Kjaer Toure Bridge
DM - Veloso
CM - Barry Ireland
AM - Aguero
ST - Tevez (poacher), Adebayor (target man)

Back