What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I recently got sacked as West Ham manager an got offered the job at Serie B Outfit Piacaza , Theyre currently lieing 2nd from bottom and 5 points away from safety , i have no knowledge of thiss team , never heard of them but thought it would be a challenge to keep them in that league , So basically i need a tactic that will help , sorry the lack of knowledge .

Any suggestions?

Can you give me an advice on how do Inter play best in first season? And can you suggest a tactic to download for them? Thanks!

Hey guys, currently playing as Barcelona and kinda struggling and have no idea why :@ any suggestions appreciated! Oh and Messi is playing absolutely woeful, keep having to sub him after 60mins cause he keeps playing like a 6.4 :S

Why you're playing 4-5-1? You should play AMC, i think (4-2-3-1). Can you give screenshot playing style of Messi?

Why you're playing 4-5-1? You should play AMC, i think (4-2-3-1). Can you give screenshot playing style of Messi?

Because i always thought that was the best formation for Barca, and its what the play in real life :S

View attachment 33133

I have Abidal/Maxwell and Alves as WB'S and then Puyol and Chygrynski/Marquez CB's, Toure DMC, Iniesta CM (Deep-lying playmaker), Xavi CM (Advanced playmaker), Henry AML (Inside forward), Messi AMR (Inside Forward) and then Ibrahimovic CF (Deep-lying)

I think a good AMC will lift up Messi. Maybe Iniesta can play AMC but this is your team, as you wish :)

Forget the real life mate, you're BARCA, make the team full of attack :D

Because i always thought that was the best formation for Barca, and its what the play in real life :S

View attachment 33133

I have Abidal/Maxwell and Alves as WB'S and then Puyol and Chygrynski/Marquez CB's, Toure DMC, Iniesta CM (Deep-lying playmaker), Xavi CM (Advanced playmaker), Henry AML (Inside forward), Messi AMR (Inside Forward) and then Ibrahimovic CF (Deep-lying)
hey mate, your team setup is wrong imo, if you want to play like barca in real life.
team instructions: balanced,shorter passing, more creative freedom, press more, more roaming
xavi is DLP support, iniesta is AP attack, zlatan is complete forward support, set him as targetman to feet. messi is more of an advanced playmaker attack, when you watch he doesnt just run at goal, he comes inside to link with the mid, or play in zlatan, or hold and play alves on the overlap, inside forward will limit him

Last edited:
Notts County to the prem!!

The attatchments show my rise from league 2 to Europe in 4 seasons, unfortunatly i missed out on champs league with a 3-1 away deafeat to Arsenal in the final game of the season.

There have been no cup wins and i have attatched each years team of the year and final points tally.

I will attatch ins and outs on request but main info is there.

Anyone matched this???

Not really sure what tactic to play,

Id prefer to play narrow, like a diamond formation.

But i cant seem to get a decent balance.

Any ideas i will be grateful for.

Clayt

Think it would work though? as chelsea have quite a different kind of player to cardiff.

Think it would work though? as chelsea have quite a different kind of player to cardiff.
should do there were people getting results with burnley with it. start with the rigid philosophy,

Im playing with Man City and i want to ask which tactic to use when playing home against team like chelsea,arsenal,man utd, inter,juvenus....Control, Attack, Standard or Counter?

Back