• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
i play a 4-5-1 with
GK, Akinfeev
Def, clichy mertsacker,gallas, sagna
Mid, song, viera, fab, arsharvin, van persie
Stiker Dezko

I'm playing with Milan at 2nd season. I was given so much money by board so I bought many good player as I think :D. And this is my team:
GK: Abiati, Rene Adler
DL: Gareth Bale, Gael Clichy
DC: Thiago Silva, Nesta, Onyewu, Sakho, Otamendi
DR: Zambrotta, Srna.
DMC-MC: Gattuso, Flamini, Veloso.
AM: Tranquillo Barnetta, Eljero Elia, Ronaldinho, Toni Kroos, Albate.
ST: Dzeko, Pato, Borriello, Paloschi.
I think I have a excellent team but there is a big problem that my team play very bad. I lost genoa, bari and i can't know why my team played very bad like that. So, i need you help me to make a tactic for me and it may help me to have good resuilts.
I'm from Vietnam, so my english is very bad. Sorry about that.

I'm playing with Milan at 2nd season. I was given so much money by board so I bought many good player as I think :D. And this is my team:
GK: Abiati, Rene Adler
DL: Gareth Bale, Gael Clichy
DC: Thiago Silva, Nesta, Onyewu, Sakho, Otamendi
DR: Zambrotta, Srna.
DMC-MC: Gattuso, Flamini, Veloso.
AM: Tranquillo Barnetta, Eljero Elia, Ronaldinho, Toni Kroos, Albate.
ST: Dzeko, Pato, Borriello, Paloschi.
I think I have a excellent team but there is a big problem that my team play very bad. I lost genoa, bari and i can't know why my team played very bad like that. So, i need you help me to make a tactic for me and it may help me to have good resuilts.
I'm from Vietnam, so my english is very bad. Sorry about that.
you have bought loads of players your problem isnt tactical, your squad needs to blend togther it will take a while before they play as a team,

I recently got sacked as West Ham manager an got offered the job at Serie B Outfit Piacaza , Theyre currently lieing 2nd from bottom and 5 points away from safety , i have no knowledge of thiss team , never heard of them but thought it would be a challenge to keep them in that league , So basically i need a tactic that will help , sorry the lack of knowledge .

Any suggestions?

Got no replies so bump i guess :P

Got no replies so bump i guess :P
lol sorry mate, never played with them so cant really help you out. but you're in italy so i recommend slow temop football maybe catenaccio?
try this, or something based round this

i have tried so ******* many arsenal tactics and none have worked for me, i just need a good arsenal tactic that someone has had real success with.

hey guys,
i was using the "complete dominance 10.2" tactic found on this site with relative success. i was having trouble scoring so i decided to move my DM to MC to see if having 3 MC's would improve my offence. immediately i saw massive improvements! :D try it out and tell me if u have the same luck. hope this helps.

here are some more. these matches are all in a row and against strong opponents. inter is obvious but timisoara and rapid are always title contenders in romania. in the rapid match i was also using a somewhat B lineup with 2 players suspended and the rest fairly tired.

i have a struggling hoffenheim with players like alex silva fabianski cana galvan trochowski defederico. sold all star players eg ibisevic, ba. any good tactic for download??

Darwin Quintero 58 in 50?? Dosn't match up does it becasue on another Screen dump hes got 27 in 39 and its the same date on the screen dump! So he either scored 31 goals in 11 games or you are a big fat liar!!!
GAEL KAKUTA 21goals IN 52aps AND 40goals IN 43aps!!!

Screen dump a **** load of results with who scored on!

TADA!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

The attatchments show my rise from league 2 to Europe in 4 seasons, unfortunatly i missed out on champs league with a 3-1 away deafeat to Arsenal in the final game of the season.

There have been no cup wins and i have attatched each years team of the year and final points tally.

I will attatch ins and outs on request but main info is there.

Anyone matched this???

Darwin Quintero 58 in 50?? Dosn't match up does it becasue on another Screen dump hes got 27 in 39 and its the same date on the screen dump! So he either scored 31 goals in 11 games or you are a big fat liar!!!

GAEL KAKUTA 21goals IN 52aps AND 40goals IN 43aps!!!

Screen dump a **** load of results with who scored on!

TADA!

Hi,

so im playing with tottenham, first season...

4-4-2 formation
Gomes
Corluka - King - Bassong - Ekotto
Lennon - Palacios - Defour - Modric
Crouch - Defoe

bench: Cudicini, Shawcross, Dawson, Naughton, Bale, Bentley, Huddlestone, Jenas, Vukojevic, Kranjcar, Pavlyuchenko, Mileyvski

I have both lennon and modric i have set as wingers, palacios as a ball winning mid, and defour as adv playmaker, crouch is target man and defoe poacher...

what am i doing wrong? can anyone suggest a better first 11 or better roles or formation? Cheers

Hi,

so im playing with tottenham, first season...

4-4-2 formation
Gomes
Corluka - King - Bassong - Ekotto
Lennon - Palacios - Defour - Modric
Crouch - Defoe

bench: Cudicini, Shawcross, Dawson, Naughton, Bale, Bentley, Huddlestone, Jenas, Vukojevic, Kranjcar, Pavlyuchenko, Mileyvski

I have both lennon and modric i have set as wingers, palacios as a ball winning mid, and defour as adv playmaker, crouch is target man and defoe poacher...

what am i doing wrong? can anyone suggest a better first 11 or better roles or formation? Cheers

Modric/Krancjar Winger Attack(Check the cut inside box and long shots)
Lennon Winger Attack
Palacios Box to Box
Defour/Jenas Ball Winning Support
Crouch Target man Support
Milveyski/Pavluychenko Poacher

A bit stuck as to what tactic to use for my Leeds team. I've developed a few tactics myself for other clubs that have been sort of successful but I'm finding it hard to make one that suits the Leeds players. It's my first season so I have all the default leeds players.

In past games I've preferred a 4-2-3-1 system but with the MC's playing deeper as DM's. This doesn't really work for Leeds as they have no DM's to start with and it doesn't take advantage of their strong CM's. I wanted to avoid the 4-4-2 diamond as well since leeds have a few strong wingers (I'm also not a fan of really narrow teams).

I've tried a few 4-4-2 tactics with little success and I've also tried my old tactics with CM's instead of DM's but it conceded far too many after pre-season.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

Last edited:
Just wondering did anyone use Frankies Blitz tactic on fm 2009 best tactic ive ever used by far, if u have does anyone know is anyone has made a similar one or if there is a new one for fm 2010?

Looking forward for your opinions...
I'm now managing juventus in early 2nd season.. with 4-4-2 diamond formation, both winger are sets wide. i have M.Sakho, Otamendi, Veloso, Renan, buanonotte and Adler now. i'm not trying to play with lots of scoring, but i like consistency within my team. My 1st team are:
Buffon(gk); renan;grosso(wb)legrotagglie;chiellini(cb)sissoko(dm)giovinco(ml)camoranesi(mr)diego(amc)delpiero;amauri(fc)

can you suggest me with consistent style of play and my players role.
thx 4 the info.

Ok I'm West Ham, and I'm trying to set up a good team, I start off with no money and wondering which players to sell to gain money, I dont know which tactics to use or which formation, can anyone help me out?? Thanks

Last edited:
A while ago i started a season with leeds and i tried a lot of differrent tactics but i don't know which to use.. any help? could you recommend a good player for the start of the season to sign?

Back