What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Im barcelona and ive bought torres , although i dont know how to include him. whats a good tactic to use which will let me use messi,arshavin,torres and ibra ?

cheers guys

Im barcelona and ive bought torres , although i dont know how to include him. whats a good tactic to use which will let me use messi,arshavin,torres and ibra ?

cheers guys
I gotaa ask the question, why sign a player if you dont know why you're signing him?

to inculde them you'll have to play 4-2-4. torres complete forward/adv forward attack ibra complete forward support, arshavin aml inside forward attack. mess amr adv playmaker. iniesta mcl adv playmaker support. xavi mcr deep lying play maker/defend. abidal and alves wing backs atuo. centre backs ball playing defenders/defend.

balanced, shorter passing, default pressing, zonal marking, but set each player to tight marking. more creativity more roaming. make sure the playmaker setting is set to none

I gotaa ask the question, why sign a player if you dont know why you're signing him?

to inculde them you'll have to play 4-2-4. torres complete forward/adv forward attack ibra complete forward support, arshavin aml inside forward attack. mess amr adv playmaker. iniesta mcl adv playmaker support. xavi mcr deep lying play maker/defend. abidal and alves wing backs atuo. centre backs ball playing defenders/defend.

balanced, shorter passing, default pressing, zonal marking, but set each player to tight marking. more creativity more roaming. make sure the playmaker setting is set to none

I originally signed him just as a straight swap for ibra , but decided id try and use them both.

Im Mk Dons and after promotion in my first season im currently struggling a bit in the championship, i haven't changed my tactics to much, im playing a 442 balanced controlled short passing press more and more roaming, how since i dont have the most polished swuad in the championship how can i build a solid counter attacking tactic? or a tactic where i just bang the goals in as i do have some good players on loan ie jack wilshire, yannis tafer, franco di santo, any help would be greatly appreciated

Im Mk Dons and after promotion in my first season im currently struggling a bit in the championship, i haven't changed my tactics to much, im playing a 442 balanced controlled short passing press more and more roaming, how since i dont have the most polished swuad in the championship how can i build a solid counter attacking tactic? or a tactic where i just bang the goals in as i do have some good players on loan ie jack wilshire, yannis tafer, franco di santo, any help would be greatly appreciated

Previously i was managing Southampton and i used the Complete Dominance tactic and it worked well for me. Got 2 straight promotions back to back. Maybe you can give it a try. You will score loads as well.

No prob mate! It would be an advantage if your players are fast and if you're leaking alot of goals, u might need to tweak the tactic a little bit.

I originally signed him just as a straight swap for ibra , but decided id try and use them both.
lol fair shout. i should warn you, you may not be srtong enough defensively since there is a lack of a true defensive player if you play xai and iniesta, but you should be out-scoring the opposition anyway

Hi, I'm playing Newcastle and this is my first season in the PML. And I really suck. I'm past the winter transfer period and my current position is 17th! I just want to play better. When I use a tactic it goes well for like 4 games but after that I'm losing again and again.

Please People Which tactic should I use? Which tactic from the forum do you recommend?
These tactics I already Used:
- Complete Dominance
- Goals Galore
- LGFIRE's Creative Football Quick/Slow

Someone Please help!

lol fair shout. i should warn you, you may not be srtong enough defensively since there is a lack of a true defensive player if you play xai and iniesta, but you should be out-scoring the opposition anyway

If i signed de rossi , what would you reccomend i put his role as ?

I would like to play ferencvaros but every tactic unsuccess
please help me what tactic should i use

Hello everybody, I'm managing Newcastle United and I'm desperate.
I really need help with making myself a tactic.

As I said before, I'm coaching Newcastle. This is my 2nd season in the Premier League. I really need some help with making me a good tactic. I'm just horrible in making tactics, and yes I have read TT10 but I can't make a descent tactic with its help.

So here's the problem, my defence is conceding to much and my midfield is being over runned so many times! My attackers aren't scoring that much to.

My current tactic is 4-4-2
Philosophy: Dynamic
Passing: Shorter
Creative: Freedom More Expressive
Closing down: Default
Tackling: Default
Marking: Man
Crossing: Short Crosses
Roaming: No Roaming
And my playstyle is control.

My team:
GK Piet Velthuizen Goalkeeper Defend
WBR Marco Padalino Full Back Support
CB Steven Taylor Center Back Defend
CB Sergiy Kryvtsov Center Back Defend
WBL José Enrique Full Back Support
MR Shaun Moloney Winger Attack
MC Mark van Bommel Anchorman Defend
MC John Fleck Advanced Playmaker Support
ML Florent Malouda Winger Attack
S Ryan Donaldson Complete Striker Support
S Takayuki Morimoto Poacher Attack

I just don't know what to do now. The new season is almost starting and I bought Morimoto, Klose, Malouda, Funso Ojo, Rebocho and Muamba.

Please Somebody help me.

P.s. I'm sorry for my bad English I'm from the Netherlands.

Hello everybody, I'm managing Newcastle United and I'm desperate.
I really need help with making myself a tactic.

As I said before, I'm coaching Newcastle. This is my 2nd season in the Premier League. I really need some help with making me a good tactic. I'm just horrible in making tactics, and yes I have read TT10 but I can't make a descent tactic with its help.

So here's the problem, my defence is conceding to much and my midfield is being over runned so many times! My attackers aren't scoring that much to.

My current tactic is 4-4-2
Philosophy: Dynamic
Passing: Shorter
Creative: Freedom More Expressive
Closing down: Default
Tackling: Default
Marking: Man
Crossing: Short Crosses
Roaming: No Roaming
And my playstyle is control.

My team:
GK Piet Velthuizen Goalkeeper Defend
WBR Marco Padalino Full Back Support
CB Steven Taylor Center Back Defend
CB Sergiy Kryvtsov Center Back Defend
WBL José Enrique Full Back Support
MR Shaun Moloney Winger Attack
MC Mark van Bommel Anchorman Defend
MC John Fleck Advanced Playmaker Support
ML Florent Malouda Winger Attack
S Ryan Donaldson Complete Striker Support
S Takayuki Morimoto Poacher Attack

I just don't know what to do now. The new season is almost starting and I bought Morimoto, Klose, Malouda, Funso Ojo, Rebocho and Muamba.

Please Somebody help me.

P.s. I'm sorry for my bad English I'm from the Netherlands.
youve bought a lot of players so it will take time for them to adjust to each other. keep your tactic simple, also try playing rigid instead of fluid, give yourself some defensive stability, give the team more roaming. set van bommel to deep lying playmaker/defend, are you playing with wingbacks for fullbacks, you should be playing with fullbacks(positionally) in 4-4-2, and give your team more pressing.

make sure the playmaker box is set to none

youve bought a lot of players so it will take time for them to adjust to each other. keep your tactic simple, also try playing rigid instead of fluid, give yourself some defensive stability, give the team more roaming. set van bommel to deep lying playmaker/defend, are you playing with wingbacks for fullbacks, you should be playing with fullbacks(positionally) in 4-4-2, and give your team more pressing.

make sure the playmaker box is set to none

Alright, thank you! And I bought a lot of players indeed. I'm playing Fullbacks/support , but do I have to change them to defence? And yes José and Marco are both Wingbacks, maybe I should buy full backs.

And my attackers have good duty's ?

Thanks again for your help

Last edited:
K, i'm West Ham, first Season.. I bought Timmy Simons (Andrade rejected me), Radja Nainggolan,Ilan, Zambrella for free and Benjani on loan with option to buy so this is the way me team looks at the moment

Formation: 4-2-3-1 Deep

GK: Green
RB: Faubert
CB: Matt Upson, Timmy Simons
LB: Ilunga
DM: Parker, Kovac
AMR: Jiminez
AML: Zambrella
AMC: Diamanti
ST: ??? Between Franco, Ilan, Cole, Benjani and Ashton wen he's fit?

SUBS: da Costa, Noble, Collison, Tomkins, Nainggolan

Alright, thank you! And I bought a lot of players indeed. I'm playing Fullbacks/support , but do I have to change them to defence? And yes José and Marco are both Wingbacks, maybe I should buy full backs.

And my attackers have good duty's ?

Thanks again for your help
i'd play them on automatic, so they attack/support/defend when necessary. i wouldnt this season as youve already bought lots of players. can you post their screenshots?

can you do me a favour and also post your strikers screenshots cos im not too familiar, though as roles they're pretty good, maybe change the poached to advanced forward if hes got decent enough creaitvity, passing and crossing (he'll be able to supply your complete forward with crosses to head in)

Back