What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
How can Villa play AML inside forward?? It says on his positional ratings that he is unconvincing in that position.[/QUOTE]

Go to training and use train new position, he will get used faster to that position then

How can Villa play AML inside forward?? It says on his positional ratings that he is unconvincing in that position.

Go to training and use train new position, he will get used faster to that position then[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did that as soon as I started the game. It seems like he can do a good job there, scored 4 goals over 2 games (friendlies though).

i use a 4 -4 -1-1 Joe Hart
mario Melchiot- liam ridgewell- roger johnson- oscar wendt
Sebastian Larsson-Jurica Vranjes-Barry Ferguson-Andrew Driver
Landon Donovan
Benitez

I use any formation, normally a 4-2-4 (two wingers)

Jason Brown

Nathaniel Clyne - Andrew Davies - Martin Stranzl - Jean-Alain Fanchone

Steven Naismith - Alassane N'Diaye - Neil Danns - George Boyd

Simeon Jackson - Rickie Lambert

In the Prem, really struggling to get any convincing performances, and when I win (rarely) I scrape a 1-0 win.

Other players:
Julian Speroni (GK)
Johannes Ertl (DR, WBR)
Clint Hill (DLC)
Leon Cort (CB)
Bjorn Helge Riise (MRC)
Andy King (MC)
Rodrigo Possebon (MC)
Sean Scannell (ST/AMR)
Matthew Etherington (AML)
Gary McSheffery (AML/ST)
Marius Niculae (ST)
Wilf Zaha (ST)

Last edited:
I use any formation, normally a 4-2-4 (two wingers)

Jason Brown

Nathaniel Clyne - Andrew Davies - Martin Stranzl - Jean-Alain Fanchone

Steven Naismith - Alassane N'Diaye - Neil Danns - George Boyd

Simeon Jackson - Rickie Lambert

In the Prem, really struggling to get any convincing performances, and when I win (rarely) I scrape a 1-0 win.

Other players:
Julian Speroni (GK)
Johannes Ertl (DR, WBR)
Clint Hill (DLC)
Leon Cort (CB)
Bjorn Helge Riise (MRC)
Andy King (MC)
Rodrigo Possebon (MC)
Sean Scannell (ST/AMR)
Matthew Etherington (AML)
Gary McSheffery (AML/ST)
Marius Niculae (ST)
Wilf Zaha (ST)

Try to fit your players into either of these formations

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/john-cro-tactic-brillant-433-t39943.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-4-1-2-3-final-unbeaten-t37042.html

24oct2011screensquad1.jpg

No regens

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

So has anybody else been in a similar situation to me? I am using the Germany formation from JP Woody ATM but with no luck, still 16th after 11 games

24oct2011screensquad1.jpg

No regens

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

So has anybody else been in a similar situation to me? I am using the Germany formation from JP Woody ATM but with no luck, still 16th after 11 games

If you had one more DMC, then I would have suggested my new wide and deep 4231( found in my latest thread) but as you lack defensive midfielders, you might want to give a flat 442 or a 4411 a try

In both the formations, the MCleft is set to a deep lying playmaker BUT I have ticked the playmakers box so that he is not that per defaults anymore. ( i would not advice you to untick it again). IN the 442 the FCleft is set as a Strong Target man and the FCright as creative and quick poacher. In the 4411 the poacher now plays like the single FC and it uses an attacking AMC needs to be able to score.

If you want to use the shouts, then see my latest thread as they apply to these formations as well

im utd in the first season, have all the usual players plus modric, gourcuff, zapata, muntari from transfers. i tried playing a 4-3-2-1, losing to chelsea on penalties in the community shield, then my first league game 2-0 away to city. i got to penalties in the chelsea match simply because my keeper was outstanding. i was lined up like this.
Rooney
Gourcuff - Modric
Giggs - Muntari - Valencia
Evra - Brown - Zapata - O'Shea
Lloris​

ferdinand and vidic were out injured. thanks guys, im open to all suggestions, but i'd like to use 2 ST. cheers guys

Chelsea

Cech Richards Terry Onuoha Aanholt Ivanvic Bosingwa Essien Lampard Diame J. Cole Drogba Luis Suarez Zhirkov Sturridge Kalou

I use to play 4-3-3, but from some while the team don't very well, I score very hard and I concide goals very easy... What roles are better form my team ? And a tactic...

Hello. This are my Fullham FC players, i reallt need a good tactic for my second Premier League Season. In the first one i used to play a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, but i've ended up on the 12th position at the end of EPL. Now i've made some massive transfers and i'm expecting much better performances for my team, so i really need a solid tactic . Theese are my players :
01829061171688622646.jpg

I have a remaining budget of 14M, so i am looking to sign a very good player who can make the difference. I am thinking to get a new target man, because Zamora's game was very poor last season . Maybe Thomas Necid would make a nice couple with Milevsky,. Altough if you'd suggest me to play with a tactic that involves only 1 striker, i would go for an good atacking midfier . I'm looking forward to hear your opinions.
Cheers

im utd in the first season, have all the usual players plus modric, gourcuff, zapata, muntari from transfers. i tried playing a 4-3-2-1, losing to chelsea on penalties in the community shield, then my first league game 2-0 away to city. i got to penalties in the chelsea match simply because my keeper was outstanding. i was lined up like this.
Rooney
Gourcuff - Modric
Giggs - Muntari - Valencia
Evra - Brown - Zapata - O'Shea
Lloris​

ferdinand and vidic were out injured. thanks guys, im open to all suggestions, but i'd like to use 2 ST. cheers guys

I would try any of these for Man Utd. They should work for you.

What is the best tactic in FM 10? I'm especially interested in one for Inter. Thanks in advance!

Not going very well with this. What should I change?

Is this your own created tactic?

If so then you haven't used any player roles such as inside forward, complete forward etc etc.

I would recommend doing those depending on the players you have.

Hi to everyone.I'm looking for a tactic for my juve team,I would like to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4 passing it around gets goals but most of all it's compact as a unit that everyone defends and attacks together so that I won't conceded alot

here's my team

Buffon

Motta bonucci chiellini aogo

krasic marchisio melo pepe

iaquinta del piero

getting feed up of trying all theses tactics on downloads that don't work but maybe I'm downloading the wrong ones!!
Thanks for thoses who help out.

Napoli

So, I am playing Napoli, 4-4-2 tactic. My starting squad looks like this:

------------Lavezzi--------Quagliarella-------------

Wendel-----Gargano-----Hamsik-------Maggio

Modesto---P. Cannavaro--S. Ignashevich--Campagnaro

(Modesto, Ignashevich and Wendel are transfers)

Recently, I've been looking at their stats and I noticed, that even when I play Wendel & Maggio as Wingers and Modesto & Campagnaro as full backs, it would be better to play Modesto as Wing Back and Wendel as Wide Midfielder. So is it good to play ML as Wide Midfielder and MR as Winger, and in defense DL as Wing Back and DR as Full Back? Isn't it better to play the same duty on both sides? Oh and also, what's the best duty for Lavezzi and Quagliarella? And isn't it better to play Cigarini (as Deep-Lying Playmaker) instead of Gargano (as Box-to-Box Midfielder)? Hamsik is Advanced Playmaker right now, but in Cigarini case, how should I play him?

Last edited:
Hi to everyone.I'm looking for a tactic for my juve team,I would like to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4 passing it around gets goals but most of all it's compact as a unit that everyone defends and attacks together so that I won't conceded alot

here's my team

Buffon

Motta bonucci chiellini aogo

krasic marchisio melo pepe

iaquinta del piero

getting feed up of trying all theses tactics on downloads that don't work but maybe I'm downloading the wrong ones!!
Thanks for thoses who help out.

Try this if you want 4-2-4. I would also reccomend using Giovinco as your AML, kid is a beast!

hey, cant seem to get a formation or tactics to work for me. i'm sunderland 1st season and 10.3 database, and signed maynor figueroa (wigan), Helder Postiga (sporting), Fernando (Bordeaux), Yannick Djalo (Sporting), Gabi (Zaragoza), Mathias Jorgensen (Kobenhaven), Diego Bounanotte (River) sold no1 and cant seem to win a game. no idea what formation to use, roles for players etc. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Hoffe

I recently played with Hoffenheim up to the 5th season until my computer crash.:'(
Result were like this:
1st season: 3rd placed in bundesliga (D1) seccured a Champion League (ECL) place! :)
2nd: 6th placed in D1, manage to get through to semi's of ECL, stopped by OM.
3rd: 1st in D1. with no european placed last season I manage to win the league. :D
4th: 3rd in D1, WON the ECL, defeat Munich 2-0 in the final. (H)
5th: just started it up to 10 games (1st place). Won the Super Cup on the way though.

I played with 4-2-1-3 formation with direct attacking style.
Here my formation that won the ECL:
Hildebrand
F. Milan - Nicolas N'kolou - Marvin Compper - K. Rauchs
F. Zuculini-S.Salihovic
C.Eduardo
Artem Milevsky - V.Ibisevic - Podolsky

Last edited:
Back