What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hello people. Here's my dilemma. I finished my first season with Nottingham Forest in 2nd in the championship and won promotion to the prem. I had made a solid start to the prem season (I was something like 10th or 12th in the table after 10 games and had strung together a few convincing victories and had received no hammerings), when my save corrupted. I had the 3 game rolling file thing on, and it restored me back to the off season before the prem started. I signed all the players I'd signed plus a few more. I made a horrific start to the season, losing my first 6 league games before finally beating Derby 2-0. Since then I've played a further 10 and I still have yet to get another point. Before my save corrupted I'd signed the following players: Sofiane Feghouli, Stephen Hunt, Thomas Sorenson and Yago on loan from Juve. When I had to start again after my save corrupted I signed all those and I also signed Louis Saha on a free and Sol Campbell from Aberdeen. Could these other signings have disrupted my team or something? Here's my main 11, any tactics I can employ to stop the rot?

Sorenson
Gunter Wilson Morgan Bennett
Anderson Feghouli Cohen Hunt
Earnshaw Blackstock

Thanks but I was using a different tactic on this site, and just as my team gelled and things started looking up (I thrashed West Ham 6-3) my save corrupted yet again. So I just said **** this, and now I'm going to start with a different team.

I made some new transfers for my team but I cant get the football I expected. I tought about changing tactic but my forwards, wingers and at. mids are good. I couldn't decide how to change the tactic. This is the most ideal tactic that match each player's best position. Any other ideas?

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/villarreal1.png/

Man City

Would like 4-4-2 for man city this is my team

Akinfeev Rafinha Chiellini Richards Bridge Petrov Viera Barry Wright-Phillips Aguero Tevez or Adebayor

Tactic for Porto

| GOALS GALORE | it's a tactic which you can download on this site, and it's the best to use on porto

GOALS GALORE

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

WHAT Is the best tactic to use with manchester city , please answer me

I need to win it all in his first season at Benfica. What tactics do you recommend?

Any ideas for the wales national team?
Got plenty of young players to choose from

Last edited:
what the f???

mAn!!! can some1 help me??? i cant win! first I started with FC Vojvodina a team from serbian premier division...I won couple of matches at the start of the season and I was first! then something hapend and couldnt stop loosing from weaker teams! i tryed many tactics but neither one of them was succesfull... I brought some better players still nothing i was couldnt win! I finished season nine on the league table and board expectations where to get to Europe or chalenge the title!!!! then i started new game with Crewe in English Coca Cola league 2 and same thing hapened. Good start of season and then just like with Vojvodina...Please answer me! Which tactics should i use! and get me some tips about whole game i dont get it!

Currently Uruguay, wanting a formation that plays the same as JP Woody's and Mr. Hough's 4-1-2-3 but in a 4-4-2, any help? Would be appreciated!

Ive just started with Everton!
My Team:

howard
baines, distin, yobo, neville
pienaar, rodwell, fellaini, osman
saha, jo

like i say ive just started the game so not had chance to play around with it yet, any recomendations on who to sell and buy?? maybe tactics aswell?

Try Van nistelrooy for 2 M . He is good and cheap and your fans like it when he comes

just got derby to the premiership using complete dominance but they are struggling any got a good tactic to use

What tactic shall I use ? Im spain and have all the usual players in the team

At the moment my squad contains

Valdes (main keeper)

RBs Azpilicueta, Puyol, Zapata

CBs Puyol, Zapata, Pique, Badstuber

LBs Mattock, Badstuber

MCs Mikel, Pjanic, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi

RW Messi

LW Mata, Ozil

ST Aguero, Bojan, Dzeko

Just wondering what formation you think I should be playing and what sort of roles and duties each player should have?
thanks

Thinking of starting a Barca save, going to be using a database update (Villa at Barca now etc etc) but I don't have the foggiest idea about which tactic to use. Obviously a 4 man defense line to get the best out of Alves and others, but I want to play Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Villa and Ibra at the same time. Any way of doing this well?

Thinking of starting a Barca save, going to be using a database update (Villa at Barca now etc etc) but I don't have the foggiest idea about which tactic to use. Obviously a 4 man defense line to get the best out of Alves and others, but I want to play Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Villa and Ibra at the same time. Any way of doing this well?

Use them like this

Messi: Adv playmaker AMR , Take away crosses and let him shot alot and cut inside.
Xavi : can be used either as an deep laying playmaker with support role or a adv playmaker with support role.
Iniesta : use from cm position as an adv playmaker support
David villa : Use in as an Inside forward from AML position with cut inside and take away crosses, Aswell have sometimes long shots
Ibra: You can either use him as a target man or a complete forward with attacking

Well you will need a dm for this to balance the midfield aswell

Last edited:
Use them like this

Messi: Adv playmaker AMR , Take away crosses and let him shot alot and cut inside.
Xavi : can be used either as an deep laying playmaker with support role or a adv playmaker with support role.
Iniesta : use from cm position as an adv playmaker support
David villa : Use in as an Inside forward from AML position with cut inside and take away crosses, Aswell have sometimes long shots
Ibra: You can either use him as a target man or a complete forward with attacking

Well you will need a dm for this to balance the midfield aswell

Thanks.
:)

EDIT:

How can Villa play AML inside forward?? It says on his positional ratings that he is unconvincing in that position.

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first post and im quite new to FM. I have recently tried being good teams to start off like Everton but no matter what happens I cant win a game. I've tried so many different tactics but everytime there is a chance it is for the opposition. Any basic things I may be missing out on? Thanks.

Back