What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hey. I'm on the 10.3 patch and in the season 2014/15. Got 3 promotions from Bss to League 1, and last season finished one place above the relegation zone. Predicted 24th again this year, and never really stuck on one tactic.
So my team:
Keeper and defense fine, got a good selection of DM and Cm but limited wide players (only CM who are comfortable their) Got 6 strikers including Wickham on loan and Sunu, and wondering what tactic to play. J. Greening is only Am. I tried my own kind of wonder tactic, but not doing too well.

Thanks in advance for any help!
:)

Ok so i need a tactic for my liverpool sqaud the tactic i was using was ok but ive noticed of late my team has started to slow down in terms of goals.Also just lost 1-0 to arsnel in a league cup round.****** nasri and his free kicks.Ths is my current set up
View attachment 85317
Recently bought otemendi and tinga but both cannot play as they are not registered.So i was wondering what is the best tactic for my team and what are the best roles and duties etc. for torres and gerrard and some of the other players.Alos in january i am getting neymar so i was wondering is it best to play torres as a lone striker or as a pair or trio. I know ive prob confused u but thanks to anyone who can help me.
That screen was taken about a month or 2 ago(game time)

desperate for a good man u tactic that people have had experience with in their first season, ive only signed balotelli, sanchez and marchisio, ive tried the hancryudi or whatever they are called and have tried the mr hough and they arent working either,, ANY HELP???!

desperate for a good man u tactic that people have had experience with in their first season, ive only signed balotelli, sanchez and marchisio, ive tried the hancryudi or whatever they are called and have tried the mr hough and they arent working either,, ANY HELP???!

its man utd any half decent tactic is fine. those tactics are highly successful and very rarely fail. how long did you actually try them for?

GK
RB CB CB LB
DM
CM CM
RAM LAM
ST
that should work with those players

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Ok so i need a tactic for my liverpool sqaud the tactic i was using was ok but ive noticed of late my team has started to slow down in terms of goals.Also just lost 1-0 to arsnel in a league cup round.****** nasri and his free kicks.Ths is my current set up
View attachment 85317
Recently bought otemendi and tinga but both cannot play as they are not registered.So i was wondering what is the best tactic for my team and what are the best roles and duties etc. for torres and gerrard and some of the other players.Alos in january i am getting neymar so i was wondering is it best to play torres as a lone striker or as a pair or trio. I know ive prob confused u but thanks to anyone who can help me.
That screen was taken about a month or 2 ago(game time)

gerrard: attacking midfielder: attack
torres: advanced forward
both wingers on support.

you could try that

Could you tell me what tactic suits Holland best? Want to play both RVP and Huntelaar.

Think you missed this :/
Hey. I'm on the 10.3 patch and in the season 2014/15. Got 3 promotions from Bss to League 1, and last season finished one place above the relegation zone. Predicted 24th again this year, and never really stuck on one tactic.
So my team:
Keeper and defense fine, got a good selection of DM and Cm but limited wide players (only CM who are comfortable their) Got 6 strikers including Wickham on loan and Sunu, and wondering what tactic to play. J. Greening is only Am. I tried my own kind of wonder tactic, but not doing too well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Btw also got Buzaky on loan for 3 months, sold a Cb for 170K (record recieved) got ashworth in on a free and sold a striker for 100k as well as sunu 50k. Splashed out big on the rochdale striker Sampson, formally of Bolton for 30k!!

Please reply to this, need help.
smile.gif

Last edited:
any recomendations for a man u tactic then? i didnt get a proper answer last time and theres no point in saying you can use any tactic cause your man u, because i cant as i have tried tactics and they have failed.
i have the normal players aswell as balotelli, sanchez, sandro and marchisio.

please recomend a good tactic that you have used in the past, thanks.

ps. i have already tried mr houghs and hancryudi or whatever hes called and they did not work.

any recomendations for a man u tactic then? i didnt get a proper answer last time and theres no point in saying you can use any tactic cause your man u, because i cant as i have tried tactics and they have failed.
i have the normal players aswell as balotelli, sanchez, sandro and marchisio.

please recomend a good tactic that you have used in the past, thanks.

ps. i have already tried mr houghs and hancryudi or whatever hes called and they did not work.

Try maybe the 4-2-3-1

yeah but that doesnt give me much because theres so many of them out there...

Have a look at either my deep or normal 4231 as I think it would suit the team. It can be found just a few threads down.

TBH

best tactics for tottenham?
home and away if you could.
my squad is just the standard one as i only just started with them and as far as formation i really dont mind, as long as i got 2 strikers.

i did try downloading lees liverpool tactics but it wouldnt load up when i tried to

thanks

also what about team instructions?

Last edited:
im not really good so i need help
here is my man city squad:

Given
Taylor
Mexes
Richards
Onuoha
Toure
Bridge
Lescott
Otamendi
Muniesa
Kompany
Sylvinho
Srna
Vargas
Barry
de Jong
Gago
Vieira
M. Johnson
Trochowski
Wright-Phillips
Ireland
Gai Assulin
Bellamy
A. Johnson
Coentrao
Di Maria
Thiago
Tevez
Santa Cruz
Adebayor

team and player instruction + tactic needed
home + away

thanks for ur help guys though i aint getting any

Last edited:
still no proper reply for a good man u tactic, surely someones had success with them with a good tactic in their first season?

and i used complete dominance at city mate and it worked awesome

still no proper reply for a good man u tactic, surely someones had success with them with a good tactic in their first season?

what do you mean by complete dominance

its a tactic called complete dominance, go into the download tactics section and you can find it there if you sort the tactics by most downloads first.

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole footy manager thing and was wondering if i could have some help. I am Liverpool in my first season and would like some advice on what tactics to use...

my first team at the minute is
GK. Reina/Cavalieri
FB. Johnson/insua/coentrao/boateng/aurelio
CB. Skrtel/Gallas/Carragher/Agger
CM. Gerrard/Busquets/Xavi/Aquilani/Mascherano
Wingers. Maxi Rodriguez/Riera/
ST. Torres/Santa Cruz/Jovanovic/Pacheco/N'gog

any advice would be greatly appreciated as i do no know what formation to use or what style of play...

Thanks in advance

the betterhalf answered your question

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole footy manager thing and was wondering if i could have some help. I am Liverpool in my first season and would like some advice on what tactics to use...

my first team at the minute is
GK. Reina/Cavalieri
FB. Johnson/insua/coentrao/boateng/aurelio
CB. Skrtel/Gallas/Carragher/Agger
CM. Gerrard/Busquets/Xavi/Aquilani/Mascherano
Wingers. Maxi Rodriguez/Riera/
ST. Torres/Santa Cruz/Jovanovic/Pacheco/N'gog

any advice would be greatly appreciated as i do no know what formation to use or what style of play...

Thanks in advance
use: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/jp-woodys-fm-2010-tactics-thread-t22700.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/the-better-half-plug-shout-tactics-t40539.html

not properly though did he, just tried to get me to use one of his own

Hello!

Im playing with at.Madrid and I would like some opinion about my tactics...

-----------Asenjo-----------------
Renan Juanito Pablo Lopez
------Camacho--Veloso------
Rodriques Vukcevic Di Maria
-------------Aguero-----------------

Should i keep this starting line or should i change Camacho to Annan?
I also have Milan Badelj how should I play him?

I just started and I'm willing to listen any suggestion about tactics etc.

Back