What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
not properly though did he, just tried to get me to use one of his own

No I did not. You said that you wanted some kind of tactic that suited uyour team that you had not used, so I provided you with a direction to a indepth tread

Last edited:
Hello

I have Bayern Leverkusen, i use these players in my starting 11, and i can't find the perfect combination
Adler
Hoyte
Gravgaard
Meite
Schwaab
Van Bommel
Gervinho
Di Maria
Mesut Ozil
Helmes
Artem Milevskiy

I always finish in the 12'th in the Bundesliga and I don't know what the problem is

Last edited:
On the subject of 4-2-3-1. How do I get it to work without "forwards being overun by _____'s defensive line"? I'm playing as Man Utd and have already commited over half of my transfer budget to having this formation as my plan-A. I have Hargreaves Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick and Huddlestone for the 2 CMs (trying to sell at least one of these)and Giggs, Modric, Ozil, Valencia and Park for AMs. Tactics would be useful but I'd really like to know which combination of player roles you use to get the best out of it.

safdsgfdh.png

There is a fantasy tournament and I have a squad like this. The tactics that works very well in normal game does not work in online games. I tried a lot but cannot decide what kind of tactic i should use and which players to pick. I need your help :)

Hello!

Im playing with at.Madrid and I would like some opinion about my tactics...

-----------Asenjo-----------------
Renan Juanito Pablo Lopez
------Camacho--Veloso------
Rodriques Vukcevic Di Maria
-------------Aguero-----------------

Should i keep this starting line or should i change Camacho to Annan?
I also have Milan Badelj how should I play him?

I just started and I'm willing to listen any suggestion about tactics etc.

I would maybe swap Camacho for Annan & keep Rodquiques and Di Maria on the wings. I'd play Di Maria as a inside foward. Always works a charm for me!

4-5-1 is GOD !!! Barcelona's tactics.
2 3 4 5
7 8
9 10

Think you missed this :/
Hey. I'm on the 10.3 patch and in the season 2014/15. Got 3 promotions from Bss to League 1, and last season finished one place above the relegation zone. Predicted 24th again this year, and never really stuck on one tactic.
So my team:
Keeper and defense fine, got a good selection of DM and Cm but limited wide players (only CM who are comfortable their) Got 6 strikers including Wickham on loan and Sunu, and wondering what tactic to play. J. Greening is only Am. I tried my own kind of wonder tactic, but not doing too well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Btw also got Buzaky on loan for 3 months, sold a Cb for 170K (record recieved) got ashworth in on a free and sold a striker for 100k as well as sunu 50k. Splashed out big on the rochdale striker Sampson, formally of Bolton for 30k!!

Please reply to this, need help.

not properly though did he, just tried to get me to use one of his own
firstly not he, its she. and she happens to be one of the best tactic creators for football manager, on ANY forum. she was linking to thread containing in depth information with 6 different tactics, including two 4-2-3-1s, with plenty of information and results with them.

lmao a girl playing fm, how funny
nothing funny about it, she happens to be MUCH better at fm than you so i seriously recommend taking her advice

Last edited:
ohhhh no way man people are better than me at a GAME, the most important thing in life!
like i give a ****

ohhhh no way man people are better than me at a GAME, the most important thing in life!
like i give a ****
it meant enough for you to come on here and ask for help, anyway the advice has been given, take it or leave it

like i give a ****

Do not sware please ! Themadsheep2001 isjust giving he's opinion, so, please try to respect other members !

Think you missed this :/
Hey. I'm on the 10.3 patch and in the season 2014/15. Got 3 promotions from Bss to League 1, and last season finished one place above the relegation zone. Predicted 24th again this year, and never really stuck on one tactic.
So my team:
Keeper and defense fine, got a good selection of DM and Cm but limited wide players (only CM who are comfortable their) Got 6 strikers including Wickham on loan and Sunu, and wondering what tactic to play. J. Greening is only Am. I tried my own kind of wonder tactic, but not doing too well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Btw also got Buzaky on loan for 3 months, sold a Cb for 170K (record recieved) got ashworth in on a free and sold a striker for 100k as well as sunu 50k. Splashed out big on the rochdale striker Sampson, formally of Bolton for 30k!!

Please reply to this, need help.
if your predicted 24th, you want to setup defensively, like a counter attacking 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, set to hit them on the break. use a rigid mentality, you job is to make yourself hard to break down, and nick goals here and there, theres some good tactics on here, but if you want to create your own thats probably the way to go. if you think you have a decent enough side try a 4-2-3-1 deep. and get some wide men, you need them on the counter, unless any of your strikers can play out wide

like i give a ****
you asked for help, and they tried to assist you. its up to you to take their advices or leave it if you think its not helping you much. never mind if you dont appreciate their advices. stop posting pointless comments ffs

if your predicted 24th, you want to setup defensively, like a counter attacking 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, set to hit them on the break. use a rigid mentality, you job is to make yourself hard to break down, and nick goals here and there, theres some good tactics on here, but if you want to create your own thats probably the way to go. if you think you have a decent enough side try a 4-2-3-1 deep. and get some wide men, you need them on the counter, unless any of your strikers can play out wide

Hey man, thanks for the help! Do u think the 4-1-3-2 which is already on the game would be any gd??
Cheers :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for the help! Do u think the 4-1-3-2 which is already on the game would be any gd??

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

couldnt say for sure mate, i dont use narrow formations myself, so have never really experimented with it. i'm someone will post on here about it for you though. with greeneing you have a good am for him level so if you could set it right it could be powerful, though you'r fullbacks need to very good for their relative level, since they provide your width

View attachment 86993

defence is okay . caner (DL) , sabri (RB) , otamendi and hakan balta (DC) ,

but i couldnt find the best formatin for mid and attack . 442 , 4132 , 433,, etc

i want to see hazard , carlos eduardo and ronaldinho in the first 11 :D 3 amc player !! :D

thx for suggestions (:

Back