What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
View attachment 86993

defence is okay . caner (DL) , sabri (RB) , otamendi and hakan balta (DC) ,

but i couldnt find the best formatin for mid and attack . 442 , 4132 , 433,, etc

i want to see hazard , carlos eduardo and ronaldinho in the first 11 :D 3 amc player !! :D

thx for suggestions (:

Why not play a narrow 4231, deep or normal, providing your outer AMCs with some creative freedom and movement instructions.I have used this formation with great success.

Why not play a narrow 4231, deep or normal, providing your outer AMCs with some creative freedom and movement instructions.I have used this formation with great success.

ok but what role do you suggest for msc players, playmaker trequartista , inside forward .

i couldnt decide what is the best role /:

carlos eduardo is middlefield playmaker so he can play advanced playmaker , but hazard and ronaldinho?

in 4231 , i think lukaku plays as a target support best.

thx :)

ok but what role do you suggest for msc players, playmaker trequartista , inside forward .

carlos eduardo is middlefield playmaker so he can play advanced playmaker , but hazard and ronaldinho?

That would depend on your setup, philosophy and strategy

hi i am clesea in the first season, i have made some big signings, but that was at the start of the season it is now march.
at one point i was on an amazing streak, and didnt lose a game for over 10 matches. but know ive been knocked out of fa cup and englih cup, and losing a lot more games than i would have wanted. Can anyone help please?
this is my team :::

hi i am clesea in the first season, i have made some big signings, but that was at the start of the season it is now march.
at one point i was on an amazing streak, and didnt lose a game for over 10 matches. but know ive been knocked out of fa cup and englih cup, and losing a lot more games than i would have wanted. Can anyone help please?
this is my team :::

If we are to help, you need to provide us with more information. Firstly, what you want help with. ? Is it a new tactic, some suggestions on how to tweak your current one, some hints about shouts. After that, provide enough info, or even upload the tactic.

Cheers

S

If we are to help, you need to provide us with more information. Firstly, what you want help with. ? Is it a new tactic, some suggestions on how to tweak your current one, some hints about shouts. After that, provide enough info, or even upload the tactic.

Cheers

S

I have done didnt i?-- the picture?, sorry if im wrong, what else do you need then, cos i could really do with the help :P,
thanks

I have done didnt i?-- the picture?, sorry if im wrong, what else do you need then, cos i could really do with the help :P,
thanks

Sorry but no as you have not told us what you want help with. If its a brand new tactic, in that case we can help but if it isn't, then we have no idea how to give you hints how to tweak your current as we have no idea how you play within that formation.

Like I said, I am willing to help but I would need more information

Sorry but no as you have not told us what you want help with. If its a brand new tactic, in that case we can help but if it isn't, then we have no idea how to give you hints how to tweak your current as we have no idea how you play within that formation.

Like I said, I am willing to help but I would need more information

oh sorry :S
its an old tactic that i have tweaked a littler, and i like to use an attacking style, and with regards to shouts i usually say to push it out to flanks, as Dzeko is a good target man from crosses and i have messi and malouda/zhirkov/kalou to cross. However it doesnt gel, and my defence is strong, but yaya toure is not playing well at all and dont know what roles to put him in. essien is also not reaching his potential, and what i really need help with is first telling me if this is the right formation for the players, and then what roles/duties etc for the key players, as i need to get the most out of my players .

sorry i didnt understand u earlier :P. thanks again, and i wait for your reply :D

Lukaka..that would depend on what year you are in,,,has he had time to develop yet ?. As for the players in AMc, I would not restrict them too much but I would indeed use the central AMC as a TQ or Advanced playmaker if you will

I am Man United(chris23 summmer update) and I was just wondering what tactic should I use.Would also like to know what way should i play my players like advanced playmaker etc. Here is my current set up View attachment 87031 and my transfers this season View attachment 87030
Also have 10 mill left to spend amazingly and was wondering wud ye recomend anyone.
Just incase ye ask why didnt i register adler instead of enyeama it was becasue i didnt sign adler unitl after the registraiton date.I am not sure if i can change it anyway.Would like to know what woukld be my best starting line up what strategy should i use and what roles should each player have home and away if possible. I also have trouble sticking to a season anyone have any tips for me on how to stick to a season.Have only ever done it once and that was just for one season.
Sorry for whoever has just read this i know i have bad grammar and cant spell for **** but any help would be really appreciated.

Tactic for formation as below
GK
FB. CB. CB. FB
DM
CM CM
wing/ inside. Wing/inside
Stk

Everton team

I am currently struggling in premier league my team is:
RB: Phil Jones
CB: Mancienne,jagielka
LB:Ashley cole, Baines
RM: James Milner
CM:Wilshere,Rodwell
LM:Adam Johnson
ST: Darren Bent, Julian Jarvis

I need a good tatic i would prefer to play possession football but if not effective anything tht would work help or advise, would be appreciated.

Tottenham Hotspur

I am Tottenham in the 2012/13 season. I would like a tactic to keep me clean sheets but also to give me a pretty good goal return.

Screenshot of squad attached.

Lukaka..that would depend on what year you are in,,,has he had time to develop yet ?. As for the players in AMc, I would not restrict them too much but I would indeed use the central AMC as a TQ or Advanced playmaker if you will

the year is 2012-2013 . well i will try you said

Hi,
I'm managing Inter Milan, first season. I bought Hamsik and Sakho, didn't sell anyone, so my squad looks like this (just the more important players):

Forwards: Eto'o, Milito, Pandev, Balotelli
Midfielders: Sneijder, Motta, Hamsik, Muntari, Stankovic, Quaresma, Cambiasso
Defenders: Chivu, Santon, Samuel, Lucio, Sakho, Maicon, Zanetti, Materazzi
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar, Francesco Toldo, Vid Belec

I play the formation my assistant recommended, that is 4-1-2-1-2, when everyone's healthy like this:

----------------- Eto'o -------- Milito ------------------
----------------------- Sneijder --------------------------
--------------- Hamsik ----- Stankovic ----------------
---------------------- Cambiasso -------------------------
----- Chivu ---- Samuel --- Lucio ---- Maicon -----
------------------------ Cesar -----------------------------

Eto'o is injured for 3 months, so I use Balotelli in his place. And I rotate Milito with Pandev, or Sneijder with Pandev, because Sneijder is not doing very good, he shoots from distance a lot, but always wide.
Then I sometimes substitute Hamsik with Motta, Chivu with Santon, and Lucio or Samuel with Sakho. And sometimes I use Zanetti as right defender, Materazzi as central defender, and Muntari as central midfielder, when I get some players injured.

I'm not doing very bad, I lead the league, didn't lost a game yet, but I'm not doing very good either. I have a lot of draws, and it seems like I can't score a goal. I get a lot of chances, but most of the shots go straight to the goalkeeper, or wide.

Can you please recommend what tactics should I try to set up, what roles to assign the players, etc., maybe even change formation, to get better results? I'm just using the defaults most of the time, and assistant advices I get frequently are that my crosses are poor, and also that I shoot from far away, and that I should use more direct passing, or more long balls.

And another problem I see very often, and I hate it is, that Maicon when defending passes the ball to the goalkeeper too often, even when the opposition players are there, and sometimes it looks like even the goalkeeper has a problem catching the ball, results in corners. How can I tell him not to do it?

Thanks for your ideas.

right im currently real madrid half way through my first season ( added screenshot ) and im doing okay im top of the league but i need an away formation which is would stop me conceding so many goals but give me the ability to be dangerous on the counter attack. if its okay to just reccomend a starting 11 with a formation no more in depth solutions? thanks a lot

Hi, I'm arsenal and I would just like someone to give me a link to a good tactic that would work for arsenal.

I have Dzeko so I can have a target man and I would like so sort of attacking midfielders and an advanced playmaker to be able to play in the position.

I play this as my main team with rotations often.

---------------------Hart--------------------------
-Sagna---Senderos---Vermaelan---Clichy
-----------Fabregas-----Denilson------------
--Gourcuff--------------------Arshavin
---------Van Persie----Dzeko-----

That's my formation. I also use 4-2-3-1 where I rotate Dzeko an Van Persie for the one striker role and move Gourcuff into the middle and put nasri on the left.

Hi, I'm arsenal and I would just like someone to give me a link to a good tactic that would work for arsenal.

I have Dzeko so I can have a target man and I would like so sort of attacking midfielders and an advanced playmaker to be able to play in the position.

I play this as my main team with rotations often.

---------------------Hart--------------------------
-Sagna---Senderos---Vermaelan---Clichy
-----------Fabregas-----Denilson------------
--Gourcuff--------------------Arshavin
---------Van Persie----Dzeko-----

That's my formation. I also use 4-2-3-1 where I rotate Dzeko an Van Persie for the one striker role and move Gourcuff into the middle and put nasri on the left.

Hi there. I used to have an Arsenal save and also bought Dzeko. I based my tactics on a 5-3-2 but changed it to: 1(GK)-3-2(wingbacks)2(cm's)1(CAM)2.
Sagna and Clichy work well as wing backs, set run from deep, run with ball, and crossing all to often. Then set them to support and cross aim for target man(Dzeko). I would recommend using one of the centre mids as a ball winning midfielder, i had Rodwell. If your looking to counter more, you could move the Am to Dm.
For the standard tactic, set passing short, play narrow to allow more space for the wing backs, play counter.

Please let me know how you get on, or if you use it in fact.
Thanks (H)

Hi there. I used to have an Arsenal save and also bought Dzeko. I based my tactics on a 5-3-2 but changed it to: 1(GK)-3-2(wingbacks)2(cm's)1(CAM)2.
Sagna and Clichy work well as wing backs, set run from deep, run with ball, and crossing all to often. Then set them to support and cross aim for target man(Dzeko). I would recommend using one of the centre mids as a ball winning midfielder, i had Rodwell. If your looking to counter more, you could move the Am to Dm.
For the standard tactic, set passing short, play narrow to allow more space for the wing backs, play counter.

Please let me know how you get on, or if you use it in fact.
Thanks (H)

No able to play yet, but I am also going to buy rodwell, he's been offered for £6 mil but I will need him for defense since I'm lacking defenders. (I have too many Attacking mids and that's my problem so my wages are cut short).

I'll play it tommorow and will get back to you.

Back