What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Is there any tactic that is unbeatable? with any team and players? tried tactics from here and none have seemed to work. help please!!

Is there any tactic that is unbeatable? with any team and players? tried tactics from here and none have seemed to work. help please!!

Add the corner bug to the likes of MrHough's tactics and you'll win most matches. I went through a season with Real Madrid unbeaten, won everything, Ronaldo scored 93 goals.... BUT its gets boring very very quickly

what mr houghs tactic? tried both them last nite

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Add the corner bug to the likes of MrHough's tactics and you'll win most matches. I went through a season with Real Madrid unbeaten, won everything, Ronaldo scored 93 goals.... BUT its gets boring very very quickly

what mr houghs tactic? and where can i find the corner bug??

Well me and me buddies made a tournament in FM 2010 and I need some help. I've got Liverpool, playing with them for the first time in FM 2010 and I don't have a clue what to do.
We are allowed only 1 transfer, and I can't even decide between an attacker like Petric or Gignac, or a defender like Luisao, or even a midfielder like Mueller.

I need some help fast with the whole tactic :(
In the attack i've got Torres who can play the role of a poacher, complete fwd, advanced fwd, target man
Maxi Rodriguez is good at Advanced fwd, Gerrard i think box to box but i'm not sure.
I know Kuyt is a winger, and my other players are benayoun, babel, lucas, mascherano, Riera, kyrgiakos, plessis, carragher, glen johnson, fabio aurelio, insua, Pepe Reina.

If you have any advice, on who to buy, and especially which formation and what kind of tactic to use, please tell me.

I can get the budget somehow up to 20 mill pounds, but hard.
So If you can at least give me a link to a Liverpool tactic, it would be great.

I'm playing with the patch 10.3

Thanks in advance

No able to play yet, but I am also going to buy rodwell, he's been offered for £6 mil but I will need him for defense since I'm lacking defenders. (I have too many Attacking mids and that's my problem so my wages are cut short).

I'll play it tommorow and will get back to you.

Hows it going Boss??8-|

Hows it going Boss??8-|

I messaged you, and it was going well but then a total fall as I began to keep drawing.

I think this must be since the other positions are suffering since I had to adapt around 5 defenders.

I was going to get Alex from Chelsea for dead cheap but he chose to go elswhere, so I just have to pull through 3 months.

The worst is my fixtures.

I have matches on Wednesday and Saturday, every week for 6 weeks.

Chelsea Season 2 Formation/Tactics

Looking for some help with a formation and roles for my season 2 chelsea team. I'm thinking either a 4-1-3-2 or a 4-3-1-2 but am open to suggestions... Here are my starters:

DL - A Cole
DC - J Terry
DC - R Carvalho
DR - J Bosingwa
M - T Kroos
M - F Lampard
M - M Ozil
M - M Essien
F - D Drogba
F - Neymar

This is my first post, thanks ahead of time!

Hi i'm on Arsenal using a 4-1-2-1-2 control slow tempo with short passes i haven't made any transfers cuz i wanna raise my own players like ramsey,wilshiere,merida,vela,etc.My team is:
GK-Almunia Gk standard
DR-Sagna wing back auto
DL-Clichy wing back auto
DRC-Gallas cenral defender cover
DLC-Vermaelen ball playing defender
DM-Song anchor man
MRC-Denilson box to box midfielder
MLC-Fabregas advanced playmaker support
AMC-Arshavin attacking midfielder support
FRC-Van Persie Advanced Forward support
FLC-Eduardo Poacher

i made a formation based on the natural positions of my players so i think this is the fittest but i'm not sure about the roles that i assigned to the players if they truly get 100% out of them tell me your opinion,thanks in advance and btw if you came with an even better fromation even better i'm open to any tip or advice.

I messaged you, and it was going well but then a total fall as I began to keep drawing.

I think this must be since the other positions are suffering since I had to adapt around 5 defenders.

I was going to get Alex from Chelsea for dead cheap but he chose to go elswhere, so I just have to pull through 3 months.

The worst is my fixtures.

I have matches on Wednesday and Saturday, every week for 6 weeks.

Read your private message and I think its worth you splashing out on a DM then. If your looking for more creativity, maybe give the AM more creative freedom. Also make sure the WB get foward often. And as for your fixture pile-up, try to use lesser players (reserve or young) for less important competitions such as the Carling Cup.

Good Luck.
Let me know how you get on. :)

Can u help me please

im playing fm2010 with patch 10.1, is there's something wrong with that patch? im on second season now, on the 1st season i get sacked by arsenal and now currently managing Newcastle at relegation battle...i have no idea why none of my tactic is working...is there somethin wrong with patch 10.1 ?

ok, a little help for me, i want a 4-5-1 that can become 4-3-3- or something like that, i was thinking mata and navas wingers/inside, rooney lone striker and aguero as a trequarstista or i don`t know, 2 stirkers, and ozil playmaker..any suggestions are ok.

For Football Manager 2010

Please give details of which team your using,what players are in your squad and your prefered formation and style of play.

i am currently man utd i play:

adler
santon
evra
vidic
ferdinand
veloso
modric
sissoko
aguero
rooney
dzeko

i play these in a 433 attacking and have had amazing results including:

11-0 vs chelsea
4-1 vs liverpool

Just started a save with Newcastle i play a 4-1-1-3-1 formation, this is how it looks
------------------------Harper-------------------
Simpson---Collocini---Taylor---Enrique
-------------------------Annan-------------------
------------------------Guthrie------------------
Taylor--------------Rodriguez------------Jonas
------------------------Caroll-----------------------

This isnt working, so i want a tactic that utilizes my strengths, good wingers, high flair , good dribbling a good target man in andy caroll, Bear that in mind.

fcpw.jpg

I'm just asking for your opinion:

Am i using the right formation based on the squad i have?

fcpw.jpg

I'm just asking for your opinion:

Am i using the right formation based on the squad i have?

looks good to me mate

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

im playing fm2010 with patch 10.1, is there's something wrong with that patch? im on second season now, on the 1st season i get sacked by arsenal and now currently managing Newcastle at relegation battle...i have no idea why none of my tactic is working...is there somethin wrong with patch 10.1 ?

errm no theres nothing wrong with it. maybe the tactics just arent working. if you are struggling with tactics download TT and F

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Hi i'm on Arsenal using a 4-1-2-1-2 control slow tempo with short passes i haven't made any transfers cuz i wanna raise my own players like ramsey,wilshiere,merida,vela,etc.My team is:
GK-Almunia Gk standard
DR-Sagna wing back auto
DL-Clichy wing back auto
DRC-Gallas cenral defender cover
DLC-Vermaelen ball playing defender
DM-Song anchor man
MRC-Denilson box to box midfielder
MLC-Fabregas advanced playmaker support
AMC-Arshavin attacking midfielder support
FRC-Van Persie Advanced Forward support
FLC-Eduardo Poacher

i made a formation based on the natural positions of my players so i think this is the fittest but i'm not sure about the roles that i assigned to the players if they truly get 100% out of them tell me your opinion,thanks in advance and btw if you came with an even better fromation even better i'm open to any tip or advice.

looks good to me. a 4-3-3 with AMR and AML would also be suitable if you need a plan B :)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Looking for some help with a formation and roles for my season 2 chelsea team. I'm thinking either a 4-1-3-2 or a 4-3-1-2 but am open to suggestions... Here are my starters:

DL - A Cole
DC - J Terry
DC - R Carvalho
DR - J Bosingwa
M - T Kroos
M - F Lampard
M - M Ozil
M - M Essien
F - D Drogba
F - Neymar

This is my first post, thanks ahead of time!

both the formations you suggested would be suitable. drogba complete forward and neymar poacher. essien anchor man lampard adv. playmaker would be my suggestions. the rest depends on how you want to play really

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Well me and me buddies made a tournament in FM 2010 and I need some help. I've got Liverpool, playing with them for the first time in FM 2010 and I don't have a clue what to do.
We are allowed only 1 transfer, and I can't even decide between an attacker like Petric or Gignac, or a defender like Luisao, or even a midfielder like Mueller.

I need some help fast with the whole tactic :(
In the attack i've got Torres who can play the role of a poacher, complete fwd, advanced fwd, target man
Maxi Rodriguez is good at Advanced fwd, Gerrard i think box to box but i'm not sure.
I know Kuyt is a winger, and my other players are benayoun, babel, lucas, mascherano, Riera, kyrgiakos, plessis, carragher, glen johnson, fabio aurelio, insua, Pepe Reina.

If you have any advice, on who to buy, and especially which formation and what kind of tactic to use, please tell me.

I can get the budget somehow up to 20 mill pounds, but hard.
So If you can at least give me a link to a Liverpool tactic, it would be great.

I'm playing with the patch 10.3

Thanks in advance

4-2-3-1 deep or JP Woody's tactic would be good for liverpool. and i would recommend signing a LB

yea sometimes i play 4-3-3 with everithing the same till midf the on attack i use Walcott amr as winger attack Arshavin AML as inside forward and RVP as advanced forward attack

my strategy with the stealth general is just defend ur base until u have a GPS scrambler, anthrax bomb and a sneak attack. build also a scud storm. try not to destroy ur enemy's command centers........ just steal them! for more technology and power. this is how i defeated all hard

Would like to know how to play my team its the second season(but this is my first season at palermo) and have made a few expensive aquistions adn would like to know how to play a team I dont know much about.
Here is my sqaud. View attachment 90214 This tactic worked in my first season when i was celtic won the league by about 30 points won the league and scottish cup and made it to the final of the champions league where i lost 3-2 to real madrid.Had scored 104 goals and only conceeded 17 won all except 2 matches which i drew(in the league).

Back