What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
I cannot for the life of me get west ham to perform ? Tried to play possession football in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, fluid, control, slow tempo, narrow supporting wingbacks, roaming but I can just about beat the reserves 1-0 :l
Any tips ?

I cannot for the life of me get west ham to perform ? Tried to play possession football in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, fluid, control, slow tempo, narrow supporting wingbacks, roaming but I can just about beat the reserves 1-0 :l
Any tips ?
give your team time to adjust? i once got pwned by my reserves in a friendly cos the team could not adapt at first

Im looking for a new tactic to get the most out of my team (Im after more consistent performances). I'm sitting 1st using a 4-4-2 wingers formation, but i have a lot of underperforming going on. My team is:

GK's - Reina / Holloway / Areola

Defenders - Wilson / Agger / Diego Renan / Carragher / Kyriakos / Otamendi / Johnson

Midfielders - Mascherano / Gerrard / Modric / Joe Cole / Toni Kroos / Maxi Rodriquez / Aqualani

Forwards - Torres / Ballotelli / Nemeth

I would prefer a 4--3-3 or a 4-5-1, but anything that gets consistency would be great, thanks in advance!

maybe play torres as a complete forward with balotelli and modric as you AMR/ AML and gerrard box to box. not sure mate but that should work. also if you search the formation you want in the search bar there may be a good one you can download

I would like a tactic that gets me results but also gets the best out of my players.
Here is my current tactic.
View attachment 93042
I like to swap adbeayor and dzeko as target men and tevez and aguero as tarquistas.
I would like any formation but pref one that allows me to have 2 stikers.
Player roles would also be helpful.
Also would like to get the best out of balotelli because he has 200PA according to genie scout.

Hi guys . I'm need some help here. I'm in the second season with Arsenal and I have a win with Bristol City and a draw with Bolton. Not quite what I was hoping for. The first season was a complete disaster , with 60 points from 38 matches and 9 points deducted from financial problems , I finished on 11th place , had 20 won , 9 draws and 9 lost. This season I want the Premier League , FA Cup and at least the final of the Champions League. This is my squad , and I hope you will give me some notable advices . Thanks a lot.

If he played like a B. Dortmund and which would be the best tactic for them, even you know?

What tactic do you think i should use? I am currently with leeds united and using the normal team they start with i need a strong tactic, Let me know thanks a lot. :D Also what training schedule you think

What tactic do you think i should use? I am currently with leeds united and using the normal team they start with i need a strong tactic, Let me know thanks a lot. :D Also what training schedule you think

If you could provide some more information as to to what db you are using ( the 10.3 or an update) and perhaps with a screenshot of the team( not everyone has played with Leeds) along with some more information whether you want some hints about the philosophy, strategy and player roles or just a uploaded tactic.

By doing this, I think you will get more in-depth help rather than just "try this download link" :)

hello i am having trouble with my man utd team, i have quality players but i cant get the best of them. i play direct and quick mostly through the middle as i sold my wide players :P apart from full backs. my first team looks like this with a 4-1-3-2 formation. evra and rafael are wingbacks on support, veloso is deep lying playmaker on defend, sissoko and anderson central midfielders on attack and gourcuff advanced playmaker on attack, rossi is deep lying forward on attack and rooney is advanced forward.

lloris
rafael - ferdinand - vidic - evra
veloso
sissoko - gourcuff - anderson
rossi - rooney

other players - carrick scholes giggs fletcher berbatov owen renan fabio evans

anyone have any idea on a tactic as my players dont seem to produce on a regular basis. gourcuff in particular is hard to get going with other midfielders getting more goals and assists than him. i tried ptting him in amc - advanced playmaker but still wasnt great. i know he can be awsome so has anyone any ideas on how i can improve my tactics and maybe get gourcuff more involved?

Last edited:
i am looking for a little help using a low league side, im not sure what tactics are best used with them.

i am currently Carrarese from Serie C2/B in my first season, i would prefer playing a 4-4-2 or something similar, my strongest players are;

Cossu - DM
Iemmello - ST
Guidone - ST

how to beat barca? (4-5-1)
in my 5th season with liverpool and can beat anybody in the game - except barca with their 4-5-1 formation.

am using mr hough & jp woodys 4-1-2-3 tactic and just can't beat em, previously tried with my own 4-1-2-1-2 and won 2-0 at home, but lost 4-0 away.

any ideas? (especially for the away leg)

my team is:
akinfeev
d.renan, zapata, fazio, santon,
mascherano,
pjanic, gourcuff,
neymar, dzeko, torres.

how to beat barca? (4-5-1)
in my 5th season with liverpool and can beat anybody in the game - except barca with their 4-5-1 formation.

am using mr hough & jp woodys 4-1-2-3 tactic and just can't beat em, previously tried with my own 4-1-2-1-2 and won 2-0 at home, but lost 4-0 away.

any ideas? (especially for the away leg)

my team is:
akinfeev
d.renan, zapata, fazio, santon,
mascherano,
pjanic, gourcuff,
neymar, dzeko, torres.

Try this one mate http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/scotts-continental-defensive-champions-league-winning-t43732.html

Use Torres up on his own.

hi im lyon

looking to bring in gignac, L troare, annan, g silva and alex smithies
keeping good youngsters

don't know what to use ie best formation and roles

im winning but not dominating friendly opposition. Should i be playing 451 433 442 diamond etc what
slow or quick and high up

im trying to play somewhat deeper because of pacy front players and slow defenders but maybe should be
playing higher up (just worried about being caught on counter)
any help appreciated thanks

hey i played a game as leeds and i used the "complete dominance" tactic

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1534

also i would recomend trying to get a strong parent club, i managed to get liverpool which helped as i managed to get players like babel and degan in my 2nd season on loan.

In my first season i got muamba from bolton on loan aswell, he did amazing so i would recommend him.

As for training i dunno i didnt do anything with mine in that game :s

Back