My acmilan

Just start play fm about 2 weeks and i develop my own tactics for Ac Milan, welcome all recommend

ACMilan-2.png

ACMilan.png

how do you play arsenal in a 4-1-2-1-2 ?

First season I assume. 4-1-2-1-2 is definately not Arsenal's best formation, but if you really want that...

Almunia

Sagna - Gallas - Vermaelen - Clichy

Song

Diaby - Fabregas

Nasri

Arshavin - van Persie​

That'd probably be my preferred team in that formation, but you could probably get better, like Arshavin and Nasri ont he wings, and RVP up front on his own.​

Okay, I'm playing as Man City with the latest transfer update, and am in the first season, can anyone reccommend a tactic that would work well for me? Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'm playing as Man City with the latest transfer update, and am in the first season, can anyone reccommend a tactic that would work well for me? Thanks in advance!

Given/Hart

Richards - Kompany/Boateng - Toure - Kolarov/Bridge/Boateng

Toure/Milner - De Jong/Barry

Milner/Johnson...............................-.........................................Silva

Balotelli - Tevez
Given/Hart - Keeper - Defend
Richards - Full Back - Support
Kompany/Boateng - Centre Back - Defend
Toure - Centre Back - Defend
K/B/B - Full Back - Support
Toure/Milner - Advanced Playmaker - Support
De Jong/Barry - Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend
Milner/Johnson - Winger - Support
Silva - Winger - Support
Balotelli - Target Man/Advanced Forward - Attack
Tevez - Deep Lying Forward - Attack

Given/Hart​

Richards - Kompany/Boateng - Toure - Kolarov/Bridge/Boateng​

Toure/Milner - De Jong/Barry​

Milner/Johnson...............................-.........................................Silva​

Balotelli - Tevez​

Given/Hart - Keeper - Defend
Richards - Full Back - Support
Kompany/Boateng - Centre Back - Defend
Toure - Centre Back - Defend
K/B/B - Full Back - Support
Toure/Milner - Advanced Playmaker - Support
De Jong/Barry - Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend
Milner/Johnson - Winger - Support
Silva - Winger - Support
Balotelli - Target Man/Advanced Forward - Attack
Tevez - Deep Lying Forward - Attack​

Thanks a lot Eds, have you got any ideas for team instructions or not? :p I'll give it a go!

Thanks a lot Eds, have you got any ideas for team instructions or not? :p I'll give it a go!

Fluid
Standard

You'll want Man Marking, fair bit of roaming, and power crosses.

really need help with my man u team, im struggling and cant seem to find a good consistent tactic, ive signed hulk, alexis sanchez and gourcuff but i just cant seem to play well!
does anybody have a tactic preferably from these forums and i would prefer a ready made tactic as im useless when it comes to making tactics, i would prefer to play a 4-4-2 with 2 high up wingers, help please!!

Hey all

I'm playing with Blackburn and I could really use some advices about what tactic I should use.

I want to play a 4-4-2 with a good defense.

The players:

Robinson
Emerton - Nelsen - Samba - Olsson
Diouf - N'zonzi - Dunn - Pedersen
Kalinic - Diouf

I am playing as the mighty Young Boys Of Berne, but I'm really struggling to score goals at the moment and even when I take the lead I seem unable to close the game out. Advice would be good.

I play 4-2-3-1 with an emphasis on attacking.

Current team is:

Wolfi
Sutter-Jemal-Dudar-Spycher
Doubai-Hochstrasser
Degen-Costanszo-Lulic
Bienvenue

im playing as chippenham i thought id go for a challenge u got ant pointers or formations

really need help with my man u team, im struggling and cant seem to find a good consistent tactic, ive signed hulk, alexis sanchez and gourcuff but i just cant seem to play well!
does anybody have a tactic preferably from these forums and i would prefer a ready made tactic as im useless when it comes to making tactics, i would prefer to play a 4-4-2 with 2 high up wingers, help please!!

Well, I would actually recommend using a 4-2-3-1, if you're United.

VDS

O'Shea/Neville/Rafael - Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra

Scholes - Fletcher

Valencia/Nani/Gourcuff - Rooney/Gourcuff - Sanchez/Nani

Rooney/Berbatov/Hulk
VDS - Keeper - Defend
RB - Full Back - Defend
Vidic - Centre Back - Defend
Ferdinand - Centre Back - Defend
Evra - Full Back - Support
Scholes - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
Fletcher - Box-to-Box Midfielder - Support
RAM - Winger - Support
CAM - Trequarista if Rooney, and Advanced Playmaker if Gourcuff - Attack
LAM - Winger - Support
ST - Complete Forward is Rooney, Advanced Forward if Hulk or Berbatov - Attack

Should work mate. :)

im playing as chippenham i thought id go for a challenge u got ant pointers or formations

We'll need some more information. Squad, transfer budget etc.

Hey guys, just needinbg some help in my game, I'm in the 2015/2016 season, I've just gotten Barnsley to the Prem once again after being relegated 2 seasons ago, thing is I'm still having trouble, the tactic I used in the championship was the Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic from here, did me very well in the Championship, but in the Prem it's not doing well for me ,the 2016 January Transfers are coming up, and i've got one defender coming to me which I need. But this is my team for now (from the current Ipswich game, I've got about 5 injuries as well.

My injuries are:
Karl Henry - D R,Dm, M C
Matthew Sadler - D L
Rasmus Elm - M RC
Antonio - ST
Aleksander Zhekov - ST

I've played 4-4-2's before they did well, the Dominance tactic was new but as I said it did damned well for me.

transfer budget is about 4mil
If you need anymore info, please say and I'll provide

Hey guys, just needinbg some help in my game, I'm in the 2015/2016 season, I've just gotten Barnsley to the Prem once again after being relegated 2 seasons ago, thing is I'm still having trouble, the tactic I used in the championship was the Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic from here, did me very well in the Championship, but in the Prem it's not doing well for me ,the 2016 January Transfers are coming up, and i've got one defender coming to me which I need. But this is my team for now (from the current Ipswich game, I've got about 5 injuries as well.

My injuries are:
Karl Henry - D R,Dm, M C
Matthew Sadler - D L
Rasmus Elm - M RC
Antonio - ST
Aleksander Zhekov - ST

I've played 4-4-2's before they did well, the Dominance tactic was new but as I said it did damned well for me.

transfer budget is about 4mil
If you need anymore info, please say and I'll provide

Id play a 4-5-1:
GK
DR DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
AMR AML
ST
Roles:
gk-defend
dr+dl-fulback-support
DC: central defender- stopper
DC: central defender- cover
DM: defenside midfielder- defend
CM: ball winning midfielder - defend
CM: box to box: support
AMR: inside forward-support
AML: inside forward- support
ST: complete forward-attack

The Aim with this tactic would to be to pack the midfield, be tight, your opponent may have the majority of possession but when you get the ball, you use your speedy amr+aml to counter attack, the reason for this formation is because you are not as technical as other sides in the EPL so you wont win the battle for possession, in terms of starting strategy id use - defensive when away from home, at home use counter attack, passing will be more direct, play a deep defensive line too.
Hope this helps <)

Last edited:
Hey, i'm currently in my 2nd season in charge of liverpool and am doing pretty well, I was reasonably settled into a standard 4-5-1 setting which was ok, but it didn't really gel with my players very well and new signings and sales means that i'm no longer sure what my first team should be and where they should be playing, this season has been a lot harder than the last and I can't quite decide whether I want to play possession football, a counter attacking style or whatever else, I know keeping changing it is going to mess with my results even further so i've come to you guys to help, with my team, how should I be playing football?

Thanks,
Ryan

EDIT: I also find myself with a bit of budget left and space for one more player in my squad, any suggestions on what to go for?

Last edited:
Hi there. Just started my 3rd season, now in the championship after relegation from the prem. I think i have enough quality for promotion but wanted to know how to play them. Quite in depth if you can. player roles if u can dont really mind the formation, and something to get the best out of Morris.
And are their any signings u would recommend, about £5 million to spend.
Just standard 4-4-2
Thanks in advance ^^)

Helloz,

I'm currently playing my first 2 games; one in local network with Werder Bremen and one single player with Cardiff City.

Tactic is what someone would call: 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond with Wingbacks or 2-3-2-1-2.
- Core defence is a triangle of 3 players; Two central defenders and then the anchor man. Addional help to defence comes from the wingbacks and central midfielders but basicly its the core 3 that do the work.
- Getting ball forward is job of the wingbacks and the central midfielders. In a way they are doing most of their defending by keeping the ball and moving it around in opponents area.
- Core attack is a triangle of 3 players; two strikers and one attacking midfielder. How ever I like to avoid giving the attack the ball before they are in the penalty area. This way they are better positioned for one-two touch goals, headers, wall passes, etc.

GK - Tim Wiese (Rhys Taylor)
DRC - Per Mertesacker (Petri Pasanen, Sebastian Prödl, Aymen Abdennour)
DLC - Naldo (Petri Pasanen, Sebastian Prödl, Nicolas Feldhahn)
WBR - Clements Fritz (Nicolas Feldhahn)
WBL - Sebastian Boenisch, Aymen Abdennour
DM- Thorsten Frings, Christian Ledesma
MRC - Tim Borowski, Daniel Jenssen, Jan Gunnar Soilli, Mourad Meghni
MLC - Mezut Özil, Said Husejinovic (Philipp Bargfrede)
AM - Marko Marin, Aaron Hunt (Carlos Alberto)
FRC - Claudio Pizarro, Marko Rosenberg
FLC - Hugo Almeida (Simone Inzaghi, Sandro Wagner)

Normal = on loan
Bold = Player originally in Werden Bremen.
Cursived and Bold = Player I brought.
(Sitates) = Substitute

Werden Bremen didnt have too much transfer budjet and I wasted it around when I was trying to figure out the coaches. (We have 1 min forced move on the server and it doesnt leave a lot of time to figure things out.) So, I got budjet players from transfer list. (Wasnt too much time to read scout reports either.)

Due to my tactic the wingbacks and attacking midfielders tend to tire a lot. So I have rotation to them. Thats why theres so many players for one place. I'm probably going to sell all the midfield stars (Mesut Özil, Marko Marin, Aaron Hunt and mayby Carlos Alberto) and use the money to get new wingbacks and one AMC.

Jenssen, Fring, Pizarro, Inzaghi are all at their 30s but Rosenberg, Husejinovic, Bargfrede are at their 20's so that should be natural move. (If I learn to train them right).

Id play a 4-5-1:
GK
DR DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
AMR AML
ST
Roles:
gk-defend
dr+dl-fulback-support
DC: central defender- stopper
DC: central defender- cover
DM: defenside midfielder- defend
CM: ball winning midfielder - defend
CM: box to box: support
AMR: inside forward-support
AML: inside forward- support
ST: complete forward-attack

The Aim with this tactic would to be to pack the midfield, be tight, your opponent may have the majority of possession but when you get the ball, you use your speedy amr+aml to counter attack, the reason for this formation is because you are not as technical as other sides in the EPL so you wont win the battle for possession, in terms of starting strategy id use - defensive when away from home, at home use counter attack, passing will be more direct, play a deep defensive line too.
Hope this helps <)

Thanks for that, Using it now, Lost 2 Drawn 1, not bad I know it takes a few games to get the balance right, just a couple questions, should I go for a Balanced or Rigid Philosophy? Also shout outs, use any or just leave it? I'm just using Pass to feet and get ball forward for now.