What Tactic Suits My Team?

These will work well but allow your team time to gel,dont chop and change stuff.Training, just use the default but employ some good coaches then click training and auto select duties.

Last edited:
im in my 3rd season as plymouth in the championship, im currently using the better halfs underdog tactic im not sure if the tactic dont quite fit my team or if my team doesnt fit my players, some of my players are regens, i would like a typical 4-3-3 as i've bought my players to play that formation, in all of my seasons i've started badly and them come on finishing both of the last 2 seasons in 8th and im now looking for a new formation to hopfully push me into the play offs or maybe autos
picture.php

Need a tactic for real madrid.

Team:
Casillas
Ramos
Pepe
Vidic
Marcelo
Ronaldo
Kaka
Alonso
Sneijder
Benzema
V.Love

You could just play a normal 4-4-2 and still do well with that team!!!.

Whats a good working tactic and training?.

Help

So I'm doing a fantasy draft league with a bunch of other people and I have a pretty good team, but I need a solid tactic. My team is mostly offensive but I'm kind of new to the game so I don't know how to make a great one. If I could have a bit of help that would be great (aka I suck at making tactics). Keep in mind I am going to be playing against teams of the same or better caliber.

Also we're playing at the 9.2 update.

Phoenix FC

Fernando Torres
Wesley Sneijder
Deco
Andrea Pirlo
Robinho
Ronaldinho
Ricardo Carvalho
Alessandro Nesta
Jose Manuel Reina
Carlos Tevez
Owen Hargreaves
Philipp Lahm
Ivan Cordoba
Paul Scholes
Anatoliy Tymoschuk
Dejan Stankovic
Daniel Agger
Adrian Mutu
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Rene Adler
Toni Kroos
Rafael Carioca

Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

So I'm doing a fantasy draft league with a bunch of other people and I have a pretty good team, but I need a solid tactic. My team is mostly offensive but I'm kind of new to the game so I don't know how to make a great one. If I could have a bit of help that would be great (aka I suck at making tactics). Keep in mind I am going to be playing against teams of the same or better caliber.

Also we're playing at the 9.2 update.

Phoenix FC

Fernando Torres
Wesley Sneijder
Deco
Andrea Pirlo
Robinho
Ronaldinho
Ricardo Carvalho
Alessandro Nesta
Jose Manuel Reina
Carlos Tevez
Owen Hargreaves
Philipp Lahm
Ivan Cordoba
Paul Scholes
Anatoliy Tymoschuk
Dejan Stankovic
Daniel Agger
Adrian Mutu
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Rene Adler
Toni Kroos
Rafael Carioca

Help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Use this one:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=693

Train forwards to beat offside trap in preferred moves and all midfielders to try killer balls often.

Is that the ideal tactic? Is there anything special I should be doing? It doesn't seem to be doing too hot. I know that I just started, but how long does it usually take to get going?

That's a great idea!

What would you advise for Sporting Club Portugal?

Here's my team
GK Rui Patricio
RD Caneira
DC Polga
DC Carriço
LB Grimi
DM Miguel Veloso
MC Fabio Rochemback
MC João Moutinho
AMC Vukcevik
ST Liedson
ST Helder Postiga

I'm using 9.1 update.

Played only 4 friendly games, 2 using standard tactic 4-4-2 Diamond Attacking, and other 2 using the standard 4-4-2 Diamond. First friendly win 0-6 against a weak team, 2nd 0-0 against Setúbal, win 0-2 Mainz, win 0-1 against Koln.

Most of my forwards and strikers are injured, including Liedson.
Some players are mixing good exibitions with weaker games - Vulcevic, João Moutinho, Miguel Veloso.

No signings yet.

Please tell me if you need more info.

Thanks,
Antonio

Last edited:
I'm using the 9.3 database. Just been promoted to the Premier League with Reading, not convincingly though. Brought in a load of players for the new season, a mixture between experienced and still improving. Using the players below only, what's the best tactic to use?

I'ts 2012/2013 by the way..

Thanks.

I'm being Spurs and having 19 Premier League teams trying to sign my players.

I've just about held on to them and this is my team:

View attachment 11825

I think i have the players to win the league but my players just won't perform and i think it's the formation that isn't working.

If you need any individual player data just ask

Last edited:
@ CPhoenixM looking for a 41212

Try these,you will need a good AM who has lots of flair and a good strong target man too.The striker on the right is the target man.Also your 2 fullbacks provide the width so they need Tackling,Crossing and stamina.

so robinho + torres and kaka as the amc with cordoba and lahm as the fbs?

so robinho + torres and kaka as the amc with cordoba and lahm as the fbs?
Well i wouldnt say torres is a target man but it might work with him,all you can do is try.Give it time for your team to get used to the tactics,miracles dont happen over night.

I've just finished my first season with Everton and I won the league:D. But I want dominate the 2nd season again, I would like to experiment with other different tatics. Do you have any other suggestions?

This is my Team:

I play 4-1-3-2...My Target Man is Milevskyi, but I can't seem to choose who to become my playermaker. My two choices are Defour or Arteta...but both players have passing rate of 16..so I can't choose. There's also another picture of the tactics I use

Attached Thumbnails

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Ok ive adjusted them so you can play who ever you want up front and any decent AM will do now.

I've just finished my first season with Everton and I won the league:D. But I want dominate the 2nd season again, I would like to experiment with other different tatics. Do you have any other suggestions?

This is my Team:

I play 4-1-3-2...My Target Man is Milevskyi, but I can't seem to choose who to become my playermaker. My two choices are Defour or Arteta...but both players have passing rate of 16..so I can't choose. There's also another picture of the tactics I use

Attached Thumbnails

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
Try these: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=693

anyone can recommend a good tactic for liverpool? 4-2-3-1 both 2 mc and 2dm?

Hi everyone, I'm currently playing as Man Utd on chris' v7 database update and i'm using Hancuryhudi's v4 tactic. Im currently top of the league but the problem is that my strikers are not scoring as much as they should be. I would post a screenshot of my squad and team instructions but im not sure how so here's my squad:

GK:Van der sar/Foster/Kuszczak
LB:Evra/O'shea/Fabio
RB:Neville/Brown/Rafael
CB:Ferdinand/Vidic/Evans/Cathcart
LW:Nani/Tosic/Ljajic
RW:Valencia/Park/Obertan
AM:Carrick/Scholes/Giggs/Anderson
DM:Hargreaves/Fletcher/Gibson
ST:Rooney/Berbatov/Owen/Welbeck/Macheda/Petrucci

I'm also planning on signing Vucinic and Marquinhos for next season as they are both pacey strikers. Could anyone reccomend any tactics which involves using 2 strikers and enables my strikers to score lots of goals.

Thanks.

ok, i'm playing two teams at the same time. i am also playing barca. whilst my team is of good quality, i am currently conceding a lot of goals, and not scoring a lot. drew 3-3 with sevilla, 1-0 mallorca, 1-0 malaga, 3-2 Brann (a weak team). while these are not losses, could anyone suggest a better tactic? i think i'm using a 433 wide tactic called Barcelona3 or something. thx
View attachment 11959

Last edited: