What Tactic Suits My Team?

Im with Barcelona...

-----------VALDES------------
ALVES,PUYOL,MILITO,BALE or (Abidal)
---Veloso,Marquez---
MESSI-------------Iniesta
----Eto’o, Cassano or(Keirisson) ------

What's the bets tactic plz??? because with the 4/3/3 i'm always struggling in the attack, and the strikers really lacks finishing.. f*****g blind Eto'o always missing one to one goal occasions.

Thanks

Im with Barcelona...

-----------VALDES------------
ALVES,PUYOL,MILITO,BALE or (Abidal)
---Veloso,Marquez---
MESSI-------------Iniesta
----Eto’o, Cassano or(Keirisson) ------

What's the bets tactic plz??? because with the 4/3/3 i'm always struggling in the attack, and the strikers really lacks finishing.. f*****g blind Eto'o always missing one to one goal occasions.

Thanks

umm try highering the amount of shooting your forwards do in trainimg and if you want to score one on ones always look for players with high composure

you probably know this but oh well :D

view.php

help me please i am finding the prem hard what tactis anyone.

Hull City tactics

My current squad is attached, two players are missing through injury and they are Fernado Gago and Daniel Sturidge. Last season was ok, but they don't seem to be playing that well this season, can you suggest a good tactic to play with this squad?
Thanks

Well this is my team:
GK- Buffon/Victor Valdes
CB-Puyol/Vidic/Ferdinand/Marquez
DMC- Pirlo/Mascherano
MC- Gerrard/Xavi/Essien
LW- Ronaldinho
RW- Cristiano Ronaldo
AMC- Kaka/Messi
ST- Villa/Eto'o/Torres

I need a tactic for this team as my current one isnt working very well. Here's it:

-------------GK---------------
-----CB------CB------CB------
-------------DMC-------------
---------MC------MC----------
----AMC-----AMC-----AMC----
-------------ST---------------

just goes to show buying the so called best in the world dosen always win you everything mate

in my man city team i play 4,3,1,2 and i get the two wide men to make runs up the field and thats it won the champions league twice and the premiership 3 times and a good striker to sign walter class m8

need a tactic and /or formation for everton i am playing in 9.3 patch and really struggling. Iwas using jp woodys amazing tactic in 9.2 or 1 and it was working very well for me in fact it is probably the best tactic i have used for fm 09 but it is not so effective for everton in 9.3. I will be starting the game from the beggining so the team will be as it starts i dont care what formation it is as long as i get a few positive results i have tried so many tactics all i want is a solid tactic for everton so i can get on with the game and do what i enjoy doing best, improving the club financially and working in the transfer market good luck to anyone who takes on this challenge because i admit i cant do it and thank you for your time. this is my team and we are in our third season http://files.filefront.com/13587034 :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys. New to the board but really struggling with Fm 09 so thought I'd seek some help.

I've had a few games on FM but just can't seem to do well on any of them. I've decided to try aand work my way up from league 2, so I've started a game with Bournemouth. However I'm still having no luck.

They have a tiny squad and no money so I've had to sign some loans and free players. I can't provide a screen shot of my team as I'm at work currently, but basically I have 2 decent full backs and my wingers are pacy although not that skilled. I think my main problem is my strikers are pretty awful.

I've downloaded some tactics from this site (zebedee's "benitez style 4-4-2s) and also some Brian Clough style ones. Whilst the Brian Clough ones had some initial success they soon went back to losing every game, and the "benitez style" ones just haven't worked at all.

Could anyone suggest some decent tactics or formations to help poor old Bournemouth strugglling at the bottom of league 2?

you can try mine... I have been doing them for the last seven seasons and won the LFP 7 times...:D

View attachment 4166

also try to get veloso... he is class as DM... and also good in set pieces...
give high creative freedom to your wingers and put crosses into the box from them and also your fullbacks...

Last edited:
please help on tactics

hey guys,

I am in my third season with man city. I am starting to struggle to obtain results, alot of inconsistencies. Can someone recommend me tactics?

Below is my team

akinleev/ asenjo-gk
sakho/garrido-LB
ricahs/dunne-CB
luiz/ fazio-CB
santon/zabaleta/onuoha-RB
maquinhos-LM
vukcevic/johnson-LCM
veloso/fernandes-RCM
balotelli/wirght phillips-RM
cardozo/aguero-ST
robinho/laurito-ST

new players bought end of 2nd season are srna, marquihos, laurito

attached please find screen shots...

i have sort of attempted Lee's liverpool and JP Woody brian Clough..only for 6 games though each..they do not seem to work!!

please help

I do quite know how to add screen shots....sorry!

simple 4-4-2 formation - side defenders and side midfielders with arrows going up...direct style, one notch into mixed, tight marking

Last edited:
hey guys,

I am in my third season with man city. I am starting to struggle to obtain results, alot of inconsistencies. Can someone recommend me tactics?

Below is my team

akinleev/ asenjo-gk
sakho/garrido-LB
ricahs/dunne-CB
luiz/ fazio-CB
santon/zabaleta/onuoha-RB
maquinhos-LM
vukcevic/johnson-LCM
veloso/fernandes-RCM
balotelli/wirght phillips-RM
cardozo/aguero-ST
robinho/laurito-ST

new players bought end of 2nd season are srna, marquihos, laurito

attached please find screen shots...

please help

I do quite know how to add screen shots....sorry!

simple 4-4-2 formation - side defenders and side midfielders with arrows going up...direct style, one notch into mixed, tight marking

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///E:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CChad%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I'm mainly small team player so not sure on what tactic would help you out but on question of attaching screenshot is very simple, click on paperclip icon browse to screenshot and click up load, if you have more than one browse to them all and click upload once you have done so close window that appears and click on paperclip once again and select the images:-
:- View attachment 4168

In 4th season with Liverpool. Current tactic has been used for 2 and a half seasons and has won the quadrouple twice so i know it suites my team. However, i'm thinking it may get to the point where it becomes less effective so need a new plan.

Currently very winger based with wonderkid regen and Messi on the wings. Fast target men with supply to Vagner Love in front of him to run on to. An AM of Gerrard in the centre and Mascherano holding.

Any suggestions for a new tactic that could exploit the wingers as they're my best part. Also, i need to use 2 strikers because i have so many in my squad.

Could Someone Give Me A Tactic For Sheffield Wednesday Please ???

I want to do a proper season with (Glasgow) Rangers and I want a tactics that with score a good few goals, but doesn't concede that many and doesn't fall apart. Any ideas people? I would prefer to play with 2 strikers if possible.