What Tactic Suits My Team?

You're too attacking Nilanjan. Try turning off forward runs (set to mixed) for the DMC and at least one of your central midfield. Slow the tempo down a bit, increase creativity for your wingers and forward and the forward running midfielder a bit, get the ball wider. Essentially follow the 'Control' match theory found in the TT&F download.

Hi, i'm playing as Southport in BSS. They are predicted to be 1st but im unsure what tacitc to use, attacking or defensive? The squad are pretty good with only one weakness at leaft back. Got some good wingers who can bang in the crosses but nobody can turn them in. HELP PLEASE.

Qpr

I am Queens park rangers in the 2. season in PL.
here aresome of my best players.

GK: Cerny
RB: Pamage ( daniel Opare)
CB: Balde, Hall(Nordtveit)
LB: Razavan Rat
RM: Feindouno
LM: Leonardo
CM: Possebon, Skjellbred (Tommassi, Buzasky, Jo Inge Berget)
A : Sturridge, Zarate (Inzaghi, Dag Alexander Olsen)

Wich tactic should I use?
I currently use a 4-2-2-2 tactic.

best tactic for this team

i´m bayern. team is default, almost. 4-4-2 formation

GK rensing
RD oddo (lell)
CD lucio (breno)
CD demichelis (van buyten)
LD lahm (guilherme) ex almeria
DM ze roberto (ottl) (ekici)
CM van bommel (altintop)
RM schweinsteiger (sosa)
LM ribery (borowski)
FC toni (v.love)
FC klose (podolski)

Last edited:
Man. city

I'd like someone to tell me what tactic would be the best for my club....

And one more thing (sry on offtopic...)... My balance is -69 mil., how to get it right?

2u7ubo3.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like someone to tell me what tactic would be the best for my club....

And one more thing (sry on offtopic...)... My balance is -69 mil., how to get it right?

2u7ubo3.jpg

Sell Players!!
You can use any formation, I posted the link to mine above. Try that.

Need help with this squad. Getting some cracking results, but conceeding way too many goals. Also giving a way a few penalties and scoring own goals.

what tactic do you recomend to my birmingham team?

GK: Ochoa
CB's: Fazio, Piqué
LB: Lescott
RB: Schwaab
MC/DM: A regen similar to Veloso, Veloso.
ML: Marquinhos
MR: Axel Witsel
FS: Bojan
TS: Cardozo

Other players:

Fiorillo
Balotelli
John Fleck
Lewandowski
A lot of regens that play in all position, they are championship type.
and
Davide Santon

last season we won Premier League, UEFA Cup, and Carling Cup, but i feel that we can make better (Won Champions league, i think)

Hello. I'm new here.
I play Chelsea in Football Manager 2009. But I can't find any tactic. First season i end on fourth position and i want to change that. I played 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 Lee tactic... Wayne's AV tactic... I all time losing or drawing...
Please, Can You help me?
My squad is:
Cech, A.Cole, Terry, Alex, Bosingwa, Essien, Lampard, Quaresma, Kalou, Milevskyi, Huntelaar.

Aaa... And i want to play with 2 F. Of course 3 F ;]
I want to tell you why: Because, if "my" team play with only one F... I don't make any situations. The F take the ball near the half and he don't know where he can pass because he is only in front. One more time: Please help Me!

Last edited:
flamindamon ur tactics r way 2 attacking and ur players must run riot on the pitch with all that creative freedom u give them i would suggest u get one of ur cm to have defensive duties with an arrow going back

abt 3/5 of the way or half way is where i put mine

Ask in here.

Provide relatively detailed information please such as youre squad etc

Gregor...just want to give suggestion, can you make a thread base on the formation? for example, you can put on the title 4-4-2 tactics, 4-3-3 etc. so anybody want to post or give suggestion or whatever they can post on the right thread based on the formation title. cause i see to0 many thread and it's quite messy, and i'm sure it's very difficult for anybody who want to find an answer for their tactics. hope u can make it this one. thanks

I am in my third season as Leeds manager. Got promoted from League 1 in the first season and then managed a 14th position in the second season in the championship.

My team in the championship was made up of these players:

GK- Ankergreen/Lucas
DR-Richardson/Hughes
DC-Michalik, Huntington, Marques
Dl-Sheehan/Aidan White
MR-Chechu(got him very cheap, board seems happy about him)/Howson/Robinson
MC-Kilkenny/Delph/Howson/Douglas/Smertin/Jose Semedo(Free)
ML-Bradley Johnson/Snodgrass/Robinson
ST-Beckford/Andy Carrol(On Loan from Newcastle)/Fryatt(got him very cheap..something like 150k or something)/Snodgrass

I mostly played an attacking 4-4-2 or a diamond. Should I change the tactics?

need a new tactic for my barce team, im doing alright at the moment getting 37pts from a possible 44 but real madrid havnt dropped a point and i came second to them by 9pts last season.
heres my starting lineup
GK-Valdes
DR-Alves
DL-Abidal/Masiela
DC-Puyol
DC-Pique
ML-Messi
AMC-Xavi
DMC-Diarra
MR-Bellotelli
FC-Bojan
ST-Eto'o

iv also got Vela and Hleb on the bench. I normally play a slow short passing game and generally get good results as iv got a better goal difference than real madrid despite trailing them by 7pts however that occasional loss or draw costs me the title.
Any ideas would be appriciated.

Wigan

Hello i am wigan in my first season and i cnt win!
im getting annoyed becuase i am bottom of the league with like 3 points from 6 games.

could any1 help me with sum tactics or good players to buy for wigan.

thanks