Napoli in serie a, media prediction is 5th.

90 million to spend ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Okay. So I shortlisted my teams to manage and they are:
OM
Sevilla
Leverkusen
Napoli

Which team is suitable for a long term save? And should I use the latest transfer update or not?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Okay. So I shortlisted my teams to manage and they are:
OM
Sevilla
Leverkusen
Napoli

Which team is suitable for a long term save? And should I use the latest transfer update or not?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Napoli have £90mil to spend in LFC's new update. decent squad too

Is it a good long term save? I am more of a money guy than youth developer.

You could easily challenge if not win the league 1st season, and you already have champions league money in 1st season, so in short yeah would be a great long term save.

I need a team to manage im looking for a football league club who has a good youth setup to exploit

I need a team to manage im looking for a football league club who has a good youth setup to exploit

Try Barcelona or Real Madrid if you are looking for an easy challenge.

Ajax, Athletic Bilbao are good options. Their youth system is very good.

I started at Rotherham four seasons! Got rescue job at wolves! One seasons moved on to derby one season! Offered job at rc lens to keep them up ( failed ) just got job at Montpellier! ...... I would say always start low leagues and build your way up! Better for a longer save !

So Sevilla, OM, Leverkusen?

Which to choose and new or old transfer update?

Leverkusen then , because of the freedom to sign players in the bundesliga ..

Need a new team and these are my terms:
- Upcoming backs
- My tactic will differ when playing against weak and better teams ofcourse, but mainly it will be 4-1-2-2-1 with pure wingers who cross the ball inside for a TM
- Good goalkeeper
- A player in central midfield who dictates the game

Any suggestions?

im looking to start a new save in south america does anyone have any ideas of a good team in any league down there. preferably with a decent youth system and transfer budget but they dont have to be great

im looking to start a new save in south america does anyone have any ideas of a good team in any league down there. preferably with a decent youth system and transfer budget but they dont have to be great

São Paulo, santos, Vitoria, velez, river, boca

Need a new team and these are my terms:
- Upcoming backs
- My tactic will differ when playing against weak and better teams ofcourse, but mainly it will be 4-1-2-2-1 with pure wingers who cross the ball inside for a TM
- Good goalkeeper
- A player in central midfield who dictates the game

Any suggestions?

Maybe galatasaray? They have Drogba.

Recently started a Coventry City save, approx 15 league games played. A real challenge awaits I think, considering the low amount of cash and the mediocre squad.

Hull, Crystal Palace or Cardiff City with a transfer update?

botafogo is a good challenge and have some great youngsters sassa and few more plus have seedof and andrezinho who was amazing on my save

Atlético Mineiro.

Hello everyone. i'm new here and this is my first post.
My opinion is that managing one of the top teams in the game is not so exciting.i like to start a career with a team who plays in a league with low reputation and to try to get approached by a big club in the future.i recommend everyone here to try a career with Fc Nordsjaelland from Danemark. a good team but not the best there as you have in your league teams like Copenhagen, Fc Midtjylland etc. I hope that helps!
See you around.