guys I really just need a save that's fun and interesting I haven't had a save past November of first season and normally sit looking at which team to pick for hours before turning off the laptop in frustration really need help picking a team not to fussy about league or budget!
thanks in advance

I'm looking for a save with a team that has qualified for CL but no expectations. Would also like a team with a decent squad of players.

Had a season with Dortmund and now I understand the basics of the game. Can anyone suggest a European team in a smaller league, in which I should dominate the league, but I have to test myself in Europe?

Had a season with Dortmund and now I understand the basics of the game. Can anyone suggest a European team in a smaller league, in which I should dominate the league, but I have to test myself in Europe?

Ajax,PSV,Anderlecht,Monaco???

Dinamo Zagreb (best choice), Partiizan, Maribor, BATE,

I sorta found out what I like most about FM which is scouting and developping youngsters (regens and existing talents)

So I am looking for a team that I can do this with. I would prefer a team that is nationally a subtop team in their league (1st or 2nd league, so if 2nd league subtop in the 2nd league) and doesn't play a big role in Europe yet. And which has the potential and youth academy to build a squad to try and conquer Europe with. So yea a good youth academy is kind of a pre.

I would prefer not to manage in England since you have to deal with working permits and I hate that.

I have RB Leipzig, Dinamo Zagreb or RC Lens in mind, what do you guys think?

If anyone want's a proper challenge take FC Vidar over from the second division in Norway. I started unemployed and applied for the job whilst they sat fourth and got the job mid way through their season and we won promotion (basically you just need to create more chances to score and you'll runaway with the league as everyone is ****, especially goalies). The challenge has come from the fact the chaiman is looking to sell and they go into a takeover battle for around 4 months which inevitably falls through but there is a transfer embargo all the way through pre-season. On top of that they are semi-professional so the players are constantly unfit and the wage budget (we don't get a transfer budget) is 8.75k p/w. Attempting to avoid relegation is my only realistic achievement this season though I can dream of a top 8 finish and the 875k prize money that comes with it. I've basically had to sign the Viking FC (my parent club) reserve team on loan just to try finish above the other newly promoted teams plus one existing division 1 team. We will eventually get to the tippeligen and become a pro club but there is going to be a lot of yo-yo movement between the bottom two divisions until we can get some money and get a youth team! None of this 'I want a club with good finances and five 170+ potential players' rubbish. Might even make this Vidar save into a story if I can be bothered.

I want to manage a team with 2 attacking full back, because I love using attacking full back tactic.
Can be at any level.any nation. Thanks~

Hey guys,

I was looking for a lower league team (preferably English Conference) with high possibilities of getting promoted?

I was also looking for any good players for these lower league sides?

Cheers

Hey guys,

I was looking for a lower league team (preferably English Conference) with high possibilities of getting promoted?

I was also looking for any good players for these lower league sides?

Cheers

Conference North. Stockport. Realistically they're a sleeping giant of a club. Should be in the championship at least

Need a team that'll allow me to work with youth, so obviously the youth facilities has to be top of the charts :) The team should be in the top division of their league, with a first team that won''t need much improvement. Any ideas?

Need a team that'll allow me to work with youth, so obviously the youth facilities has to be top of the charts :) The team should be in the top division of their league, with a first team that won''t need much improvement. Any ideas?

Ajax

Dinamoooooo c:
Oh nvm, you chose Ajax. x_x

I'm looking for a team who ends every year in the midtable or top half of the league or who competes for a european spot.
League doesn't matter as long at isn't in the UK, Ireland or Germany.

It must be a team with at least 2, but I prefer 3 good strikers or strikers with a lot of potential because I'm going to play with 3 strikers (2x false nine and 1 advanced forward)

I'm looking for a team who ends every year in the midtable or top half of the league or who competes for a european spot.
League doesn't matter as long at isn't in the UK, Ireland or Germany.

It must be a team with at least 2, but I prefer 3 good strikers or strikers with a lot of potential because I'm going to play with 3 strikers (2x false nine and 1 advanced forward)

From personal experience, PSV, Ajax, Sporting and Benfica are all decent options. Others options could be Inter Milan or Sevilla.

From personal experience, PSV, Ajax, Sporting and Benfica are all decent options. Others options could be Inter Milan or Sevilla.

I appreciate your reaction, but they are challenging for the title and not a top half team.