I'm having extreme trouble getting into one save, which team could I make great and not get bored of? Any nation.

I appreciate your reaction, but they are challenging for the title and not a top half team.

Here's a few more...
Sampdoria Italy
Lyon France
R.Betis Spain
Real Sociedad Spain
Villarreal Spain
Trabzonspor Turkey
Groningen Holland

I'm looking for a team who ends every year in the midtable or top half of the league or who competes for a european spot.
League doesn't matter as long at isn't in the UK, Ireland or Germany.

It must be a team with at least 2, but I prefer 3 good strikers or strikers with a lot of potential because I'm going to play with 3 strikers (2x false nine and 1 advanced forward)

Udinese, OGC Nice, AA Gent, Espanyol

Might not have three superb strikers, but surely you'll make transfers anyway :).

Udinese, OGC Nice, AA Gent, Espanyol

Might not have three superb strikers, but surely you'll make transfers anyway :).

I'm from Ghent and I support AA Gent but on FM I always try managing them but It never works.
I'm going to look at the other squads, thanks for the reaction.

lyon, liverpool, ajax, sevilla, southampton, porto are all very good teams to start with if you want to go the youth way

I'm from Ghent and I support AA Gent but on FM I always try managing them but It never works.
I'm going to look at the other squads, thanks for the reaction.

Awesome, you guys have a pretty decent squad this year. Out of the suggestions I made I personally like Nice the best, but I've got a preference for the Ligue 1 as it is most unpredictable imo.

I need a team who has not so much debt and a good economy! I don`t want to be teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona. Either Leicester and Burnley.Also, not the top team in the league, but not the badest either. Some money to spend would been nice too.

I need a team who has not so much debt and a good economy! I don`t want to be teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona. Either Leicester and Burnley.Also, not the top team in the league, but not the badest either. Some money to spend would been nice too.

Lyon and Marseille? Everton and Newcastle?

I choose VfL Wolfsburg in Germany, they have no debt and have a par of good players like de Bruyne and Lord Bendtner!

I choose Dortmund. I won season 1 by 1 point. Started almost nothing in transfer budget, but after selling most of my good players I have more money now.
Dortmund have good facilities for training and youth players.

Red Star Belgrade in Serbia or Crvena Zvezda (who means Red Star) have much debt, david h, As I could remember, they have more debt that the value of the club is. In June 2014 UEFA bans Red Star from Champions League because of unpaid bills.

teams with massive debt/hard challenge?
In UK - alot of teams in league 1 has a lot of debt. Portsmouth in league 2 has a lot of debt.

Leeds had in prior games - do not know if they are broke.

what is it your actually looking for a challenge or something easy because if it a challenge i would go yeovil portsmouth or leeds through the english leagues then easy would of course be the united man city or chelsea teams :)

Could you guys recommend a team for me? I just tried Monaco and tho it was okay I want a more exciting team. A team with young and strong squad with the potential to challenge for a domestic title is something I want.
I have been thinking about a Schalke save tho.. but feel free to come up with teams :)

Last edited:
The league you prefer: England (Conference/League 2)
The finances: Pretty poor (Need a challenge)
Facilities for training/youth: Not bothered

The league you prefer: England (Conference/League 2)
The finances: Pretty poor (Need a challenge)
Facilities for training/youth: Not bothered

Have you found a team yet?
What about Luton Town, they are doing pretty well in League 2 after just being promoted again, try and succeed with them on FM?

I'm eager to start a new game on the 15.3.0 database can anyone recommend any teams to be.

im looking for a European side
in the top division of their country
solid youth academy
anything from 5+ million pounds transfer budget available