I want to manage a team in the English 6th tier (conference North/South) to get the English Hero achievement. Are there any teams at this level which had some sort of history in League 1 or higher, or had some cup run history? Second priority would be a large stadium, and 3rd preference is a decent youth/training system (for the level). but the most important is whether the club had history.

I'm currently leaning towards Hemel Hempstead, because I stayed in a hotel there when I went to London to watch the Champion's League final at Wembley (I am a Bayern fan :D). But it was the only time I visited England, so I don't know of any history of the small clubs.

i want to manage a lower division side (any country) in europe. my current save with arsenal is just boring now

i want to manage a lower division side (any country) in europe. my current save with arsenal is just boring now. i want to build it with a lot of youngster

where to find the san marino challenge? sorry i can't quote i dont know why when i click reply it load so long

Somehow I keep getting the message that my post contains too many URLs (I have none) or contains forbidden words (I would say it had none), so I'll try a simplified format:

League: Any of the top 6 nations
Predicted position: Top-half, pref a team that has not won a title in the past five years
Facilities: Decent, doesn't have to be the best, but not the worst either.
Finances: 10-15m budget to start with would be awesome. A little less is fine too.

Thanks in advance

Just wondering if anyone could give me 5 options for teams to start with in order to start a new story. Currently in my first season with United and I wouldn't say I am finding it boring, I have yet to win the league although I have won the CL in my second season which seems to be a regular occurrence with most United players. I was half considering AC Milan as they are seriously in the doldrums so I guess I need 4 options now haha any help at all would be appreciated :)

Could someone suggest a fun save not to fussed about the league but preferably with a bit of a budget and reasonable squad to work with thanks

Could someone suggest a fun save not to fussed about the league but preferably with a bit of a budget and reasonable squad to work with thanks

Sporting Lisbon, Celtic, Everton, Shaktar, Nottingham Forest, Derby County and of course Athletic Bilbao is always a fun challenge with the Basque only rule.

Somehow I keep getting the message that my post contains too many URLs (I have none) or contains forbidden words (I would say it had none), so I'll try a simplified format:

League: Any of the top 6 nations
Predicted position: Top-half, pref a team that has not won a title in the past five years
Facilities: Decent, doesn't have to be the best, but not the worst either.
Finances: 10-15m budget to start with would be awesome. A little less is fine too.

Thanks in advance

Sevilla Sociedad Valencia Stoke udinese

I want to manage a team in the English 6th tier (conference North/South) to get the English Hero achievement. Are there any teams at this level which had some sort of history in League 1 or higher, or had some cup run history? Second priority would be a large stadium, and 3rd preference is a decent youth/training system (for the level). but the most important is whether the club had history.

I'm currently leaning towards Hemel Hempstead, because I stayed in a hotel there when I went to London to watch the Champion's League final at Wembley (I am a Bayern fan :D). But it was the only time I visited England, so I don't know of any history of the small clubs.

I don't think Hemel have a team at that level. Stockport County in Conference North were in the Championship 15 years ago.

I want to manage a team in either Germany, France, Italy or England in the top league in their country, I want them to have a decent budget and already have 2 or 3 young players who grow into great players.

I want to manage a team in either Germany, France, Italy or England in the top league in their country, I want them to have a decent budget and already have 2 or 3 young players who grow into great players.

Everton, Liverpool, Southampton, Newcastle, Lazio, Napoli, A.C. Milan, Inter Milan, Wolfsburg, Valencia.

In the Conference North you have Barrow, Bradford Park Avenue, Boston and Stockport who have all been in the football league in the past, none of the teams currently in the Conference South have appeared in the league as far as I'm aware. Of the four teams mentioned Stockport is probably the strongest.

MaD is BaCk.

But with what team.

I want a team which can create SPACE. Space is everything.

Gotta be Stockport all day. Easily the biggest club in England's 6th tier. Have potential due to their location, it's worth remembering in the 90's they weren't that much smaller than Man City. But it's amazing how fortunes can change. They average between 2.5-3.5k a week even in the Vanarama. Also because of this they make money for fun, they have no debts on the game and the wages are so small compared to the amount of support they get so you constantly make a good profit. This then means you can build the club back up.

Hi!
English CH or lower (Sk1)
Finances don't mind
Good or above average facilities and 2-3 of younger players in the squad (under 22-24 y.o.), with PA 160-170+ :)

Thank you!